HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I Like Razor

Old
04-05-2013, 11:14 AM
digdug41982

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDooRoo View Post
I agree with you and feel the same way. He sees **** and tries to get you to believe it just he seems like he knows what the hell he's talking about. I hated him when he was on a national stage and listening to him and his goalies this and that.
"OHHHHHHH, did you see that?!" (Everyone else is like, ummmm, no, I don't think so)

digdug41982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:17 AM
McDooRoo

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
"OHHHHHHH, did you see that?!" (Everyone else is like, ummmm, no, I don't think so)
About like his "Yeah right there the stick between the legs which caused Jackman to all awkwardly. Good job on Pollak for sticking up for a teammate thats what you should do".

McDooRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:18 AM
Kane At Mifflin

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDooRoo View Post
About like his "Yeah right there the stick between the legs which caused Jackman to all awkwardly. Good job on Pollak for sticking up for a teammate thats what you should do".
As if a stick between the legs is malicious enough to maul Stalberg and claim it as "sticking up for a teammate"

Kane At Mifflin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:20 AM
McDooRoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetEmKnow View Post
As if a stick between the legs is malicious enough to maul Stalberg and claim it as "sticking up for a teammate"
That was my thought too. Mauling a non fighter is a good sticking up for a teammate.... Idiot

McDooRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:23 AM
Sevanston

Quote:
Damn, that was ****ing awesome!
I wish I could send this post back to myself one year ago.

Seriously though, I've been wondering about Razor's edge since he got here. He really hasn't shown much of his old bravado here in Chicago. It was awesome to see it come back when he wasn't even playing.

Sevanston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:26 AM
digdug41982

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevanston View Post
I wish I could send this post back to myself one year ago.

Seriously though, I've been wondering about Razor's edge since he got here. He really hasn't shown much of his old bravado here in Chicago. It was awesome to see it come back when he wasn't even playing.
Yeah, the improved play didn't go unnoticed but he really showed his commitment and worth to the team right there. The Hawks always had a chirpy psychological edge during the Cup year and it would lead to bad penalties on occasion. A small edge, sure, but a necessary one and one that is part of the core identity of this team when it is winning. If you couldn't appreciate Razor after that sequence, it was just never ever going to happen. One of the more enjoyable moments to watch within a game I have seen in awhile. Good stuff.

digdug41982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:33 AM
Kane At Mifflin

Quote:
Yeah, the improved play didn't go unnoticed but he really showed his commitment and worth to the team right there. The Hawks always had a chirpy psychological edge during the Cup year and it would lead to bad penalties on occasion. A small edge, sure, but a necessary one and one that is part of the core identity of this team when it is winning. If you couldn't appreciate Razor after that sequence, it was just never ever going to happen. One of the more enjoyable moments to watch within a game I have seen in awhile. Good stuff.
I like that part about Razor, and it differentiates him from Crawford. Crawford lets the wrong side of his emotions show, and I'm sure the team tends to notice that a lot. But, this team has always been susceptible to going through the motions if they're not emotionally engaged. You can see it right now that they're playing well, but don't appear to be as emotionally engaged as they were during the streak. Looking like a team ready for the season to end and the real season to begin.

Kane At Mifflin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-05-2013, 11:46 AM
Bubba88
Toews = Savior

that was great. Wonder what Emery said that all our players around laughed

Bubba88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 05:47 PM
PhxHawkFan
Rookie User

I knew I couldn't be the only one wishing Emery had his old edge. I mean, from a goaltending perspective he has been okay this year, though I don't think as good as some people make him out to be. His goaltending actually reminds me a lot of JS Giguere, in that you can only look at him and wonder how in the hell a goalie that slow is doing that good.

But one thing I think the Hawks have really lacked is someone that can be that in your face kind of guy, even Carcillo has been insanely quiet. There's something to be said about having a guy who is able to troll the other team and goad them into penalties.

You know what I want to see? When the Coyotes are in the UC this year, play Emery and have him go at it with Mike Smith. There is no one in the league not named Matt Cooke I would rather see get clocked than that clown.

PhxHawkFan is offline   Reply With Quote