HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Request

Old
04-09-2013, 06:18 PM
cphabs
It complels you!

vCash: 500
Request

Need some help to make a day even more special for my daughter and I. There are more deserving, but I figured there would be no harm throwing this request. No worries we'll still be there. Me? Hab's fan. Wife? Born, bred, and raised in Pittsburgh (you have no idea how rabid they are LOL). Daughter? Had acid reflux as an infant and one of her favorite solid foods was, and still is, a whole wheat bagel with creamcheese. She is 6 now, and a Philadelphia Flyer's fan... I remember the day when she screamed "Go Philadelphia" as my wife and I looked in horror at each other while watching a game on TV. Could be worse, so we bought her a jersey. A very nice neighbor gave us 2 tickets for the game on the 13th that we could never afford, things are tough, and was wondering if there was a way she could get a pat on the head or something like that. No signatures, cards, or sticks looking to be signed. I don't think she could name a player on the squad, but is ALWAYS interested when they play and the "score". The battle of PA is always a special time in our home...

cphabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 06:30 PM
OriginJM
watch out im smart

im confused what youre asking for

OriginJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 06:30 PM
MiamiScreamingEagles
Global Moderator
A Fistful of Dollars

vCash: 1403
The game is in Buffalo. My guess is the stadium security varies by arena and it depends on how stringent the policies are enforced as to how close fans are allowed to the entrances to the ice. If the team has a practice or morning skate scheduled, that is another possibility, generally.

However, the team doesn't have anything scheduled in Buffalo since it is an afternoon game and they practice in Philadelphia the prior day.

MiamiScreamingEagles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 07:00 PM
Breeze 44

I would say contact Zack Hill (I think it's Hill) but being an away game I'm not sure there is much he could do. I'm sure if she's in a little Flyers jersey and you can get her down by the bench in pre-game warm-ups Hartsy would do something even if he just made a funny face at her. Good luck!!

Breeze 44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 09:06 PM
BrindamoursNose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze 44 View Post
I would say contact Zack Hill (I think it's Hill) but being an away game I'm not sure there is much he could do. I'm sure if she's in a little Flyers jersey and you can get her down by the bench in pre-game warm-ups Hartsy would do something even if he just made a funny face at her. Good luck!!
This.

Tweet Hartnell or Rinaldo about your situation and get down there early for warmups. I'm (surprisingly) confident that they'll do something! (one of them)

BrindamoursNose is offline   Reply With Quote