Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Oily Runaway Bride

Old
04-09-2013, 06:32 AM
Kalv
GDT record: 8-3-1

vCash: 500
Anyone noticed the old lady saying 'NO' to Oilers fan trying to show his jersey in camera. She screened the Oilers fan

Kalv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 07:00 AM
Fallenity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyca View Post
My advanced sources tell me that the theme could possibly have something to do with sustainability and the lack thereof. Confirm/deny?
Our playoff avatars will be unsustainable! (in multiple meanings)

Fallenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Realize

Send a message via ICQ to Realize Send a message via MSN to Realize Send a message via Skype™ to Realize
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNeutrality View Post
You know your team played well when the only complaints after the game relate to the one soft goal your goalie allowed while saving 27 other shots.
That game could have ended much worse for us.. there were some chances where EDM just misplayed the puck in front of a really open net.

Overall performance was okay for me, another game with a Shadowlanne #8.
Period 1/2 was much fun to watch - besides the score which should have been a little bit higher for us.

Still liking Cogs, Etem, Palmieri, Dvorak in front there.
CAn't wait to see Getz back in lineup on WED.

Btw : I hate those days on which ANA isn't playing

Realize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 08:37 AM
ShadowDuck
Captain Anaheim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalvinators View Post
Anyone noticed the old lady saying 'NO' to Oilers fan trying to show his jersey in camera. She screened the Oilers fan

I can't tell if that's a guy or girl, it's always entertaining for a fan showing off their jersey after a terrible game and a loss.

ShadowDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 08:40 AM
quentez
#8 Teemu Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realize View Post
Overall performance was okay for me, another game with a Shadowlanne #8.
Not sure if I understand you correctly here, but I think this was one of the better matches from Teemu lately. Could perhaps have something to do with the lack of effort from the team we were facing though.

quentez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 10:38 AM
KelVarnsen
Line combos anyone?

I think this sums up the Ducks perspective regarding King Justin:

"I'm more confused than ever," Murray said last July. "I read everything, of course. I've moved on. I'm confused because, if he had it in his mind that he wanted to play in Canada, then OK. I get that. I'm a Canadian too.
"But Eric Lindros when he didn't want to play in Quebec, he went to his team that drafted him and said 'No, I'm not going to play there.' He allowed that team to make a move to get something for him. He told us numerous times he wanted to play with us. He needed to just tell us the truth."

On another note, he is pretty bad in his own end. Glad I was there to boo. Seemed to rattle his fragile psyche. Poor King Justin probably thinks everyone simply adores him and couldn't take a little heat.

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/duc...ultz-play.html

KelVarnsen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 10:53 AM
The Sunshine Duke
Castleton Snob

vCash: 50
But but my agent said you only get a few chances at free agency. Okay, so tell the team that. Dumbass. Don't stop taking calls.

The Sunshine Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 10:59 AM
Ducksgo*

Send a message via AIM to Ducksgo*
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelVarnsen View Post
I think this sums up the Ducks perspective regarding King Justin:

"I'm more confused than ever," Murray said last July. "I read everything, of course. I've moved on. I'm confused because, if he had it in his mind that he wanted to play in Canada, then OK. I get that. I'm a Canadian too.
"But Eric Lindros when he didn't want to play in Quebec, he went to his team that drafted him and said 'No, I'm not going to play there.' He allowed that team to make a move to get something for him. He told us numerous times he wanted to play with us. He needed to just tell us the truth."

On another note, he is pretty bad in his own end. Glad I was there to boo. Seemed to rattle his fragile psyche. Poor King Justin probably thinks everyone simply adores him and couldn't take a little heat.

http://www.ocregister.com/sports/duc...ultz-play.html
Yupp glad he got booed every time he touched the puck

Ducksgo* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 03:20 PM
2faded

Schultz seems pretty bad at Defense. Not just last game but a couple games ago he was chasing a 2 on 1 and he skated so half ass not even trying to catch up and help his partner.

2faded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 04:47 PM
One More Salami

Quote:
Originally Posted by quentez View Post
Not sure if I understand you correctly here, but I think this was one of the better matches from Teemu lately. Could perhaps have something to do with the lack of effort from the team we were facing though.
Yeah, I was thinking is it just me or is he getting his legs and hands back. His play looked fresh to me, if you can say that about a 42 years old who has played every second night.

One More Salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Sean Garrity
Quack Quack Quack!

Not enough mention of the Etem-Steckel-Palmieri line in this thread. I thought they were very good once again.

Sean Garrity is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 05:54 PM
Yemeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SelaaniScores View Post
Yeah, I was thinking is it just me or is he getting his legs and hands back. His play looked fresh to me, if you can say that about a 42 years old who has played every second night.
I think the main reason was Edmontons really bad and soft play so Selanne had more "room" out there.

I was glad we won, because if you fail to score on so many great chances it usually bites you in the behind later on...

Yemeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 06:13 PM
AngelDuck
Rak 'em up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Garrity View Post
Not enough mention of the Etem-Steckel-Palmieri line in this thread. I thought they were very good once again.
Agreed. I wish Steckel was tougher and had a little better finishing ability. He'd be a perfect 4C if he did those two things better

AngelDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-09-2013, 09:29 PM
douglast5
PS3 GMC Comish

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelDuck View Post
Agreed. I wish Steckel was tougher and had a little better finishing ability. He'd be a perfect 4C if he did those two things better
I don't blame him on the one last night, by the time he got the puck he was in to close to do anything.

He has really made chemistry with Palms, turning into a good set up C for him. Might not have the scoring touch, but Palms does and if he can continue to feed him in good spots that be awesome.

douglast5 is offline   Reply With Quote