HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

2013 Playoffs tickets shipped?

Old
04-10-2013, 07:29 PM
BeBen*

vCash: 500
2013 Playoffs tickets shipped?

Friend of mine saw this on Facebook, wondering if tickets shipped already for STH? would be weird since we didn't mathematically clinch

Is there any date set for the sale of gen pop tickets?

BeBen* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2013, 08:08 PM
WakeUpNHL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBen View Post
Friend of mine saw this on Facebook, wondering if tickets shipped already for STH? would be weird since we didn't mathematically clinch

Is there any date set for the sale of gen pop tickets?
Those are part of the tickets package received by season ticket holders at the start of the season. The playoff tickets only become active after you pay for the playoffs package of which was the invoice was mailed out two weeks ago and is due April 12th!

WakeUpNHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2013, 08:30 PM
BeBen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeUpNHL View Post
Those are part of the tickets package received by season ticket holders at the start of the season. The playoff tickets only become active after you pay for the playoffs package of which was the invoice was mailed out two weeks ago and is due April 12th!
Wow great clarification, thanks

Old
04-10-2013, 09:32 PM
Coldplay
Courage

I hate you season ticket holders.

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2013, 10:00 PM
CrazyShea

How hard is it going to be to get 2 tickets to two playoff games at the bell centre?

CrazyShea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2013, 10:06 PM
BeBen*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyShea View Post
How hard is it going to be to get 2 tickets to two playoff games at the bell centre?
Probably incredibly hard, especially for side by side seats

Old
04-10-2013, 10:07 PM
Bud2790

Quote:
Depends if you're talking about 2 games in the same round, or 2 different rounds. I'm not sure how the Habs will procede this season, but past years IIRC, you were only allowed to buy tickets for one game per round (up to 4 tix).

Even if they allow you to buy tickets for multiple games in a round, the chances of you logging on, buying a pair of tickets and then going back into the waiting room and getting a shot at buying another pair before they're all sold out would be very slim.

Bud2790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-10-2013, 10:26 PM
Penalty Kill Icing*
Fire Carlyle

vCash: 140
Quote:
I came here for this question. I might've got this wrong but this is what happened:

I was a very casual hockey fan in 2010 (started following after Feb 2010) and was rooting for Habs in those playoffs (yes those forgettable days ). I say this because when Habs were releasing the tickets for conference finals (I think it was 11 am on one fine day), I was able to get to the checkout page for a pair of tickets for $37.50 each.

I come here to ask if that is possible 3 years removed, or have they changed the way things go. I'm not expecting the same price range, but am questioning if they release tickets on ticketmaster?

I haven't attended NHL playoff game and would love to attend a playoff hockey game at probably the best building in the NHL. And going by things, it might also be the most historic rivalry of NHL. Just wanted to know how things work these days.

Penalty Kill Icing* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 09:38 AM
coolasprICE

so any estimates on when tickets go on sale to the public?

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
so any estimates on when tickets go on sale to the public?
If I knew.. I wouldn't tell anyone

Pierre Dagenais is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Alexdaman

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penalty Kill Icing View Post
I came here for this question. I might've got this wrong but this is what happened:

I was a very casual hockey fan in 2010 (started following after Feb 2010) and was rooting for Habs in those playoffs (yes those forgettable days ). I say this because when Habs were releasing the tickets for conference finals (I think it was 11 am on one fine day), I was able to get to the checkout page for a pair of tickets for $37.50 each.

I come here to ask if that is possible 3 years removed, or have they changed the way things go. I'm not expecting the same price range, but am questioning if they release tickets on ticketmaster?

I haven't attended NHL playoff game and would love to attend a playoff hockey game at probably the best building in the NHL. And going by things, it might also be the most historic rivalry of NHL. Just wanted to know how things work these days.
The Cheapest ticket you can buy right now is 43$ and that's for a wheelchair ticket. I expect the prices to be at least as high as optimum games, meaning the cheapest available ticket will be a minimum of 64$.

Alexdaman is offline   Reply With Quote