HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

MTL vs BUF

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-11-2013, 02:37 PM
  #51
BRAD HABSFAN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: JERSEY COAST
Country: United States
Posts: 369
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
If we lose = Budaj shouldn't have been extended.
If we win = Budaj is a steal.
somehow i still see price getting blame if we lose

BRAD HABSFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 02:44 PM
  #52
Marcel19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Southern Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetryinmotion View Post
Time to stop the bleeding and re-gain the top 3 seed.

Need a big game from Subban because the rest of the D is crap right now.

Galchenyuk-Eller-Ryder is a line to watch out for, Pac-DD-Gallagher need to step it up.

And someone shut Ott up.
Weneed these 2 points and a Boston loss to take back our place atop the N/E

Marcel19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 02:46 PM
  #53
Analyzer*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 44,976
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAD HABSFAN View Post
somehow i still see price getting blame if we lose
If only Price had motivated Budaj more.

Gainey

Analyzer* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 02:49 PM
  #54
Marcel19
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Southern Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 3
vCash: 500
A 6-1 thrashing like Feb.2nd.Will be at game Ole Ole

Marcel19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 03:11 PM
  #55
poetryinmotion
Registered User
 
poetryinmotion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 5,730
vCash: 500
Man I hate 19:30 starts.

There's just so much at stake in this game, so many story lines to follow (the norris race, the calder race, the division lead, not getting swept etc..), drop the *** puck already!

poetryinmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 03:27 PM
  #56
IcemanTBI
Registered User
 
IcemanTBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Land of Ice
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,763
vCash: 500
Nothing but a win will do. There is no reason why we shouldnt win this game. Sabres are out of the playoffs and we want to regain 2nd seed overall in the conference.

IcemanTBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 03:29 PM
  #57
Kurplunk
Registered User
 
Kurplunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
I hate the ****ing Sabres
Gonna see us outwork them for a good 50 minutes, and they win 3-1 from our stellar 2nd period play

Kurplunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 03:37 PM
  #58
WhiskeySeven
BargainUnbinned
 
WhiskeySeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 20,402
vCash: 300
I have a feeling this is gonna be a good game. I also ate a ton of delicious salads today so maybe that's just the extra fibre.

WhiskeySeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 03:46 PM
  #59
Rosso Scuderia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,283
vCash: 500
Watch Ott score against us again.....

Rosso Scuderia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 03:56 PM
  #60
bdawg1989*
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 974
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
I have a feeling this is gonna be a good game. I also ate a ton of delicious salads today so maybe that's just the extra fibre.
Dat picture...

Mesmerizing.

bdawg1989* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:09 PM
  #61
Kurplunk
Registered User
 
Kurplunk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 184
vCash: 500
Go Habs,,

Kurplunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:13 PM
  #62
Punkeater
Registered User
 
Punkeater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montreal
Posts: 681
vCash: 500
The only thing that could separates us from the win tonight is Ryan Miller...

Punkeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:15 PM
  #63
Chfan
HFB Partner
 
Chfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Hong Kong
Posts: 4,306
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkeater View Post
The only thing that could separates us from the win tonight is Ryan Miller...
Or Tyler Ennis and Steve Ott.

We can't ever contain them it seems...

Chfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:20 PM
  #64
Punkeater
Registered User
 
Punkeater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Montreal
Posts: 681
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chfan View Post
Or Tyler Ennis and Steve Ott.

We can't ever contain them it seems...
This is a must win and every time we faced them except the game where Ryan White lost his head to Steve Ott, we faced a hot goalie.

I agree that Ennis and Ott played great against us this year but we got to get that 2nd place back.

Punkeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:35 PM
  #65
Ghetto Sangria
Pura Vida
 
Ghetto Sangria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Costa Rica
Posts: 4,219
vCash: 500
I have a feeling gio has a monster game and everyone starts talking about how he is such a great vet

Ghetto Sangria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:42 PM
  #66
HABSonaroll
Registered User
 
HABSonaroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 331
vCash: 500
Max Pac and DD Gotta start stepping up - GO HABS GO !!!!!

HABSonaroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:42 PM
  #67
habtastic
Registered User
 
habtastic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montrealer in Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 9,623
vCash: 500
If we're going to talk about possibly winning a Cup with this team (through good fortune + stellar play), we need to stop giving away games. In philly, the pinball puck luck (3 frigging goals!) was against us, vs. Wash ...Chris Lee + missed chances (again), now Buffalo. Time to live up to the NO EXCUSES thing cuz we've lost too many games (2) in too short a period while Boston's been rolling. Need to get second seed back. That should be (and I'm sure it is) the mission until the end of the playoffs.

Even if people are fine playing the leafs (I would rather them later), consider that if we end up playing Boston, do you want home ice or not?

This Buffalo curse is artificial. If one remembers the games, the losses were avoidable. Time to clean things up until the end of the season and hope Boston drops 2 or 3 (highly unlikely given their schedule).

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:45 PM
  #68
HABSonaroll
Registered User
 
HABSonaroll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 331
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
If we're going to talk about possibly winning a Cup with this team (through good fortune + stellar play), we need to stop giving away games. In philly, the pinball puck luck (3 frigging goals!) was against us, vs. Wash ...Chris Lee + missed chances (again), now Buffalo. Time to live up to the NO EXCUSES thing cuz we've lost too many games (2) in too short a period while Boston's been rolling. Need to get second seed back. That should be (and I'm sure it is) the mission until the end of the playoffs.

Even if people are fine playing the leafs (I would rather them later), consider that if we end up playing Boston, do you want home ice or not?

This Buffalo curse is artificial. If one remembers the games, the losses were avoidable. Time to clean things up until the end of the season and hope Boston drops 2 or 3 (highly unlikely given their schedule).
Your right - no excuses

HABSonaroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 04:58 PM
  #69
Rozz
Registered User
 
Rozz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Kamloops B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 565
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
Correction:

If we win = Should Budaj start Game 1?


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! oh god..

why? why, did you have to go there?!

this thread is now doom to become a price debate.. wait.. wait.. that was gonna happen any ways. my bad.

Rozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2013, 05:00 PM
  #70
WhiskeySeven
BargainUnbinned
 
WhiskeySeven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 20,402
vCash: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Danglez View Post
I have a feeling gio has a monster game and everyone starts talking about how he is such a great vet
More like he gets like a random deflection and everyone creams their pants and says "you see, he's back!!"

WhiskeySeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.