HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Seating Information

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-25-2006, 02:00 PM
  #1
Synergy27
Registered User
 
Synergy27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Washington, D.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 5,773
vCash: 500
Seating Information

Hey guys. I just got an email about renewing my ticket plan for this season. I did a 7 game plan last year but they bumped it up to 11/12 game plans for this year so my budget is squeezing me out of the 300s and up into the blue seats.

I was wondering if any of you have ever sat in Section 403? I have never sat in the 400s mid-rink, but I know that in the corners and in the ends there is an overhang that can obstruct the view and muffle the sound. Would you guys recommend going for these seats? Thanks in advance.

Synergy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2006, 02:16 PM
  #2
Finest
Puck Fittsburg
 
Finest's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 5,587
vCash: 500
I've sat in pretty much everywhere in the garden and I have no major complaints, the worst was in the corners. BUT they were still good seats, I was able to see the game clearly, I dont know what you mean about sound muffle but as far as hits go, everything was clear. Honestly i'm of the opinion that any seat in the garden is a good seat. Some may disagree though. The best seats I ever had where the green section(sorry dont know the number) right on the red line across from the benches. It was the first row after the purple section. Plus the game was great, it was the first home game against the devils last season where the Rangers beat them like 6-2 or 4-2, great game and seats!!! You should be fine where ever you can afford to get seats. Alot of the times the more "colorfull" fans sit higher up, which in turn makes the games much more fun.

Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-25-2006, 06:58 PM
  #3
KasparKrunch
Registered User
 
KasparKrunch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy27 View Post
Hey guys. I just got an email about renewing my ticket plan for this season. I did a 7 game plan last year but they bumped it up to 11/12 game plans for this year so my budget is squeezing me out of the 300s and up into the blue seats.

I was wondering if any of you have ever sat in Section 403? I have never sat in the 400s mid-rink, but I know that in the corners and in the ends there is an overhang that can obstruct the view and muffle the sound. Would you guys recommend going for these seats? Thanks in advance.
400s are kinda far. 404 is somewhat obstructed

KasparKrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-26-2006, 11:26 AM
  #4
WheresBarnaby
Registered User
 
WheresBarnaby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Country: United States
Posts: 2,607
vCash: 500
I've never sat above 300 for anything. Just be careful over by the announcers booth, (on the sides) I think the booth obstructs a bit. Could be wrong though. Never sat there, but I was over by it and turned around to look back at the ice.

WheresBarnaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-27-2006, 06:08 PM
  #5
patnyrnyg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,704
vCash: 500
404 is not obstructed, at all. The only sections in the 400's which can be obstructed are 401 and 428. If you are all the way against the wall, the luxury boxes shoot out and cut you off from the offensiv zone where the Rangers defend twice.

patnyrnyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2006, 09:28 PM
  #6
Synergy27
Registered User
 
Synergy27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Washington, D.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 5,773
vCash: 500
402 Row D is what I ended up with. Anyone have any information on that spot?

Synergy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2006, 10:04 PM
  #7
abev
HFBoards Sponsor
 
abev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,595
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by synergy27 View Post
402 Row D is what I ended up with. Anyone have any information on that spot?
In the corner. Always seems like its a pretty noisy/fun/rowdy section. In years past alot of visitng teams fans seemed to get the corner section. This year look different.

Was that the best available 400s?

abev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2006, 10:41 PM
  #8
Synergy27
Registered User
 
Synergy27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Washington, D.C.
Country: United States
Posts: 5,773
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by abev View Post
In the corner. Always seems like its a pretty noisy/fun/rowdy section. In years past alot of visitng teams fans seemed to get the corner section. This year look different.

Was that the best available 400s?
I needed 4 seats together so yeah. I could have gotten 3 together closer to center ice I think.

Synergy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.