HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Other Sports > Baseball
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Baseball MLB, NCAA, International

2013 MLB Regular Season Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-11-2013, 01:54 PM
  #1026
Vamos Rafa
ADT = GH
 
Vamos Rafa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Clay Court
Country: Spain
Posts: 11,624
vCash: 500
Blue Jays looking like this year's 2012 Marlins so far. Well, they do have four players from that Marlins team...

Vamos Rafa is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 01:56 PM
  #1027
Kershaw
 
Kershaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Country:
Posts: 25,519
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa Nadal View Post
Blue Jays looking like this year's 2012 Marlins so far. Well, they do have five players from that Marlins team...
Sucks for Blue Jays fans if they have a Marlins like record.

You can expect a firesale of assets and abruptly returning to their perpetual rebuild of constant 4th-5th place finishes within the AL East.

Kershaw is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 01:59 PM
  #1028
MurrayBannerman
Uno Besto Washoooooo
 
MurrayBannerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CHI/Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 25,991
vCash: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kershaw View Post
Sucks for Blue Jays fans if they have a Marlins like record.

You can expect a firesale of assets and abruptly returning to their perpetual rebuild of constant 4th-5th place finishes within the AL East.
They have to get something big and shiny that's totally publicly funded first. Maybe like a golden Jose Reyes statue

MurrayBannerman is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 02:15 PM
  #1029
bluesfan94
#BackesforSelke
 
bluesfan94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: St. Louis
Country: United States
Posts: 11,097
vCash: 500
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...php?p=63757337

Time to migrate

bluesfan94 is online now  
Old
04-11-2013, 03:46 PM
  #1030
silkyjohnson50*
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 9,183
vCash: 500
Detroit's 1-4 are hitting the cover off of the ball to start the season. Fielder has the lowest average of them hitting a measly .355.

14 RBIs for the big fellow already with guys always on base for him.

silkyjohnson50* is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 09:40 PM
  #1031
DatsyukianDeke*
Dangle Dangle
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,040
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayBannerman View Post
Uhm, he's doing pretty good right now...
Is he hitting .330, with 40HR's and 110RBI pace again ? because 25 million would suffice that. He is not even close to the same player he was in St Louis and will continue to get worse.

DatsyukianDeke* is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 09:43 PM
  #1032
MurrayBannerman
Uno Besto Washoooooo
 
MurrayBannerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CHI/Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 25,991
vCash: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukianDeke View Post
Is he hitting .330, with 40HR's and 110RBI pace again ? because 25 million would suffice that. He is not even close to the same player he was in St Louis and will continue to get worse.
He's slugging close to .700 with a .514 OBP. He's doing pretty well right now. If he did that over a full season, he'd get more than 25 million.

MurrayBannerman is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 09:43 PM
  #1033
DatsyukianDeke*
Dangle Dangle
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,040
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurrayBannerman View Post
He's slugging close to .700 with a .514 OBP. He's doing pretty well right now. If he did that over a full season, he'd get more than 25 million.
Yes because he will finish with that at the end of the season. Before his 4 hit night last night his numbers were below .300 average and OBP and Slugging were down

DatsyukianDeke* is offline  
Old
04-11-2013, 10:02 PM
  #1034
MurrayBannerman
Uno Besto Washoooooo
 
MurrayBannerman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: CHI/Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 25,991
vCash: 470
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsyukianDeke View Post
Yes because he will finish with that at the end of the season. Before his 4 hit night last night his numbers were below .300 average and OBP and Slugging were down
It doesn't matter where he'll finish. Saying that it's getting worse and worse when he's trending upward since his early season disaster last year and currently doing very well is just flat out wrong.

Before last night, he still had a .400+ OBP and .500+ SLG.

MurrayBannerman is offline  
Old
04-12-2013, 07:30 AM
  #1035
Bad News Bears
LISTEN TO LIFETIME
 
Bad News Bears's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Australia
Country: Australia
Posts: 3,837
vCash: 500
Chris Davis, still destroying the planet.

Bad News Bears is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.