HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Florida Panthers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

4/11/13 - Game 40 - Panthers @ Jets

Closed Thread

Old
04-12-2013, 09:44 PM
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_treefrog View Post
I'm confused? Are we wanting to win games at this point for some reason? It seems like our competition (I'm looking at you Carolina) is dropping faster than Greg Louganis with an anchor duct taped to his back.
I dont want Guds becoming gun-shy ATF. Hes delivering clean hard hits and shouldn't have to think twice about them. If he gets suspended he may think twice about hitting next time.

Old
04-12-2013, 09:59 PM
angry_treefrog
#CatsAreComing

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam graves View Post
I dont want Guds becoming gun-shy ATF. Hes delivering clean hard hits and shouldn't have to think twice about them. If he gets suspended he may think twice about hitting next time.
If Tallon & Dineen do their job he wont be.

That's the difference between a PDB & a DeBoer. The analytical PDB would have Guds tone it down to avoid penalties in the future. Dineen has played the game. I think he'll sit the boy down and tell him to play his game and let the officials come around.

Old
04-12-2013, 10:18 PM
adam graves
Panther 20 yr sth

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_treefrog View Post
If Tallon & Dineen do their job he wont be.

That's the difference between a PDB & a DeBoer. The analytical PDB would have Guds tone it down to avoid penalties in the future. Dineen has played the game. I think he'll sit the boy down and tell him to play his game and let the officials come around.
the beauty of a 3x capt. behind the bench.

Old
04-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Laus723
#CatsAreComing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey dude View Post
Not sure Gord Murphy is to blame. He didn't sign Kuba or Jovo or give Brian Campbell (Mr. pond hockey) 7 million dollars.
Lol, wowza.

04-13-2013, 09:35 AM
puck stoppa

Was at the game to see Howden play and wanted to drop in to say hi. The Panthers team looked like a young group of guys. I really like your top line, they play well vs the Jets every single time. Your prospects are going to be beauties. I liked what I saw from Howden, Bjugstad, Guds, Shore and Markstrom. They all made some mistakes but you can see how much upside they have and will all have a bright futures. Hubs had an off game but will be a top line guy soon. The only guy I thought was useless on the ice was Parros with Upshall not far behind.
Howden had great support from family and friends and there were Panthers jerseys all over the place. Great to see the kid make the bigs!

Old
04-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Laus723
#CatsAreComing

Quote:
Originally Posted by puck stoppa View Post
Was at the game to see Howden play and wanted to drop in to say hi. The Panthers team looked like a young group of guys. I really like your top line, they play well vs the Jets every single time. Your prospects are going to be beauties. I liked what I saw from Howden, Bjugstad, Guds, Shore and Markstrom. They all made some mistakes but you can see how much upside they have and will all have a bright futures. Hubs had an off game but will be a top line guy soon. The only guy I thought was useless on the ice was Parros with Upshall not far behind.
Howden had great support from family and friends and there were Panthers jerseys all over the place. Great to see the kid make the bigs!
Thank you, very much.

And we all pretty much agree with your observations, hope Tallon does, too and will make necessary changes.

Closed Thread