HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

(Article) Bryzgalov sounds off on his future in Philadelphia

Old
04-12-2013, 07:00 PM
LegionOfDoom91

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna View Post
If the guy on crossing broad is writing a story about a player that hasn't been confirmed, it's most likely false. That's probably the poorest written " sports blog" in the city.. He thinks he is TMZ for the flyers. He was okay when he started the thing but has just gone downhill and he needs to have any press credentials, if he even has any, rescinded
Yeah he really lacks knowledge on sports. The Phillies beat writers always go at him on twitter. I'm surprised he fit the Flyers into his time of hiding out in Andrew Bynum's apartment's dumpster all year.

I was enjoying his whine-fest on twitter this morning and stumbled upon an article of his saying Homer should be fired (which I wouldn't totally disagree with) he was saying Simmonds isn't having a good year and basically writing off Schenn and Couturier already. I suggest anyone look it up its a good laugh.

He seems like one of those kids who was constantly beat up in school his entire life. He's a snarky punk who thinks his blog is God's gift to the city of Philadelphia.

Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 04-12-2013 at 07:06 PM.
LegionOfDoom91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 07:35 PM
chimrichalds18
the key

Few too many leaks in this dressing room....still an issue.

This smells too much like the Richards/Carter ********. Bryz is being set up to get the gate.

chimrichalds18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 07:47 PM
ranold26
Get off my rink!

As bad as Bryz has been, your media are worse... pawns for Snider and Co.
Miller, Panaccio and others are nothing but Comcast hacks.

/serious

ranold26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 09:01 PM
MsWoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post

Here's the same interview but this video also has an interview with Lavi about Sleep-Gate. Lavi's reaction is priceless. He literally looks like he's about to snap on one of them.
Lavi looked like he did when he punched Leino in the helmet

MsWoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 09:18 PM
achdumeingute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze 44 View Post
Lets face it , the media here is a joke and half the fanbase is as well (I'm being generous). No goalie will ever be good enough here as EVERY and I mean EVERY goal is dissected down to with side the guys Johnson was hanging on when trying to ATTEMPT to make a save all the while the defense opens an E-Z pass aisle straight down the middle. Pelle Lindbergh got off easy because trust me most of you mindless (can't even skate) so-called fans would have ran him out of town. We've had goalies who finished with under 2.00 GAA that came with-in a game of getting us to the Stanley Cup that wasn't good enough...get rid of him because a guy in the minors won the Calder Cup. Neil Little won a Calder Cup...how'd that work out for him? I don't believe this story at all and find it hilarious that 97.5's Mike (I wanna be Lebron) Missanelli is ticked off and defending his boy that supposedly broke (made-up) this story.
At this point I hope they do buy out Bryz just for his own sanity and because no matter what he does he can't win here.
Absolutely correct.

achdumeingute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 11:09 PM
SuchySays

vCash: 50
lol.. the clowns are still fighting about this.

Crossing Broad vs the Randy Miller dude.

and Servalli is completely silent.

SuchySays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2013, 11:52 PM
LegionOfDoom91

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchySays View Post
lol.. the clowns are still fighting about this.

Crossing Broad vs the Randy Miller dude.

and Servalli is completely silent.
Miller's claiming he's getting his lawyer involved now.

I give full marks to Bryz for starting all this. It's great to see these idiots getting all flustered at one another.

Old
04-14-2013, 10:07 AM
SgtJoseph

Phillys media is nothing more than a bunch of HACKS ! Bryz answered their SILLY questions truthfully in my view........There is absolutely nothing he can do about what Philly management does, its not his business nor concern.........To try and make it sound like Bryz is a bad guy or don't care etc is just juvenile.

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 10:12 AM
Larry44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
Miller's claiming he's getting his lawyer involved now.

I give full marks to Bryz for starting all this. It's great to see these idiots getting all flustered at one another.
This the problem with internet wannabes like CrossingBroad. They aren't a real media outlet, but they think they can get away with libel. Well, they can't. However dumb Miller might be sometimes, he can't get away with blatant lies because the paper will be sued, or and a formal complaint process exist for the actual press.

Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 10:16 AM
SgtJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeze 44 View Post
Lets face it , the media here is a joke and half the fanbase is as well (I'm being generous). No goalie will ever be good enough here as EVERY and I mean EVERY goal is dissected down to with side the guys Johnson was hanging on when trying to ATTEMPT to make a save all the while the defense opens an E-Z pass aisle straight down the middle. Pelle Lindbergh got off easy because trust me most of you mindless (can't even skate) so-called fans would have ran him out of town. We've had goalies who finished with under 2.00 GAA that came with-in a game of getting us to the Stanley Cup that wasn't good enough...get rid of him because a guy in the minors won the Calder Cup. Neil Little won a Calder Cup...how'd that work out for him? I don't believe this story at all and find it hilarious that 97.5's Mike (I wanna be Lebron) Missanelli is ticked off and defending his boy that supposedly broke (made-up) this story.
At this point I hope they do buy out Bryz just for his own sanity and because no matter what he does he can't win here.
I absolutely agree with you here ! BOB is in a MUCH better place to play goal from a media stand point and Fanbase stand point.........I remember about a month ago when Bryz played a heck of a game and then Timmy P started actually making fun of the guy during an interview........What a HACK ! Our club scores 3 goals total in the last 4 games is a MUCH bigger problem than goal tending, Defense, etc.

SgtJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 10:48 AM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

vCash: 156
I love when people blame the fans for the front office's inability to deal with the goalie question...is it our fault when Homer makes mistakes, too?. Here's a thought: maybe the goaltending has just been very weak for two decades. That's not a microscopic dissection either. That's a macroscopic observation it's very safe to make, for the org in general and now for Bryz as well.

04-14-2013, 10:54 AM
Krishna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry44 View Post
This the problem with internet wannabes like CrossingBroad. They aren't a real media outlet, but they think they can get away with libel. Well, they can't. However dumb Miller might be sometimes, he can't get away with blatant lies because the paper will be sued, or and a formal complaint process exist for the actual press.
I'd be okay with CrossingBroad being shut down through a lawsuit.

Krishna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 12:03 PM
DumpyD

Quote:
It's not libel if it can't be confirmed one way or the other.

You people should be less upset about a blog and be more upset with actual members of the media using said blogs as "news."

DumpyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 01:13 PM
LegionOfDoom91

Quote:
The guy from Crossing Broad wrote a story whining about how none of the Flyers writers were backing up his story except Frank and then he started taking personal shots at some of them. He claimed Miller was selling books over Harry Kalas' grave during his funeral. Miller wrote a biography on Kalas. That's why Miller said he was getting his lawyer involved. It started with the Bryz story and then these idiots started getting personal with each other.

Pretty much a whiney blogger who didn't get his way so he took his ball and went home.

Old
04-14-2013, 01:43 PM
JDinkalage Morgoone
U of South Flurrida

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpyD View Post
It's not libel if it can't be confirmed one way or the other.

You people should be less upset about a blog and be more upset with actual members of the media using said blogs as "news."
I just want to tell you that I love your avatar. Awesome movie