HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Is Tommy back?

Closed Thread

Old
12-29-2003, 02:50 AM
Oilers Hockey

vCash: 500
Is Tommy back?

Hey everyone, Salo has looked awesome the last couple of games!

Especially against a team like Vancouver since it was apparent Salo has had psychological problem with them in the past.

I was not lucky enough to catch the game on PVV last night, so for someone who did, or went to the game, but on the radio it sounded like the only player keeping us in the game was Tommy, thats what it looked like right?

Is he back to his old self? Or is two great games in a row wishful thinking? It's too early to tell. I know how alot of us feel let down by Salo, but it is really good to see him playing well for us again.

Can anyone find his SV% and GAA in the past two games?

Thanks, and happy holidays from north Edmonton.

Old
12-29-2003, 02:58 AM
HOZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemskyfan
Hey everyone, Salo has looked awesome the last couple of games!

Especially against a team like Vancouver since it was apparent Salo has had psychological problem with them in the past.

I was not lucky enough to catch the game on PVV last night, so for someone who did, or went to the game, but on the radio it sounded like the only player keeping us in the game was Tommy, thats what it looked like right?

Is he back to his old self? Or is two great games in a row wishful thinking? It's too early to tell. I know how alot of us feel let down by Salo, but it is really good to see him playing well for us again.

Can anyone find his SV% and GAA in the past two games?

Thanks, and happy holidays from north Edmonton.
Talk to us in 4 or 5 games. When he is shelled for 40+ shots and gives up 2 or less then I will be off the fence.

Old
12-29-2003, 03:23 AM
Yanner39

Don Cherry said that when a team like the Oilers are struggling, you need the goalie to steal one for you. Until Salo doesn just that, I won't be convinced.

Old
12-29-2003, 04:42 AM
dawgbone

Send a message via ICQ to dawgbone Send a message via MSN to dawgbone
He is probably on his annual hot streak... he gets it every year (even had one last year).

The Oilers really need this from him now, and even if at the end of the streak he can't stop a beach ball, it is good enough (you can let Conks finish off the season).

Old
12-29-2003, 10:38 AM
rabi_sultan

Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
for stats check out jadeddogs sticky conklin vs salo

Closed Thread