HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
  #201
Cat Bowser
u cat bowser enough?
 
Cat Bowser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 3,838
vCash: 500
Anyone see Brian Hart or Dylan Blujus play this year?

Cat Bowser is offline  
Old
04-13-2013, 08:53 PM
  #202
LateriphobiaCatalyst
Duplo Brickhead
 
LateriphobiaCatalyst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Under Your Foot
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,828
vCash: 500
Connolly with the Hat-Trick today.

LateriphobiaCatalyst is offline  
Old
04-13-2013, 09:40 PM
  #203
RetiredSquid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central New York
Country: United States
Posts: 788
vCash: 500
Crunch win 5-1. Not sure who was wearing number 25 with the name "LEE" on the back for the Crunch. That person was a PLUS 3 and added an assist. Definately not the "LEE" we have come to know. Connolly looked awesome, Sexton got totally mugged during a scrum, and Sustr need work on his position at the AHL level. He is a raw rookie, so I can live with that for now. Crunch also clinched home ice for the first round of the playoffs tonight.

RetiredSquid is offline  
Old
04-14-2013, 07:58 AM
  #204
TheDaysOf 04
Moderator
[ 2 6 ]
 
TheDaysOf 04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 26,596
vCash: 500
http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...kely-wont-bolt
Quote:
The Gophers men's hockey team has lost five players to the pro ranks, but it is not expected to lose freshman goaltending star Adam Wilcox.
Quote:
"We watched him closely this year, and we're pleased with his progress," said Tom Kurvers, the former Hobey Baker Award winner who is senior adviser to the general manager for the Lightning, Steve Yzerman.

"As an organization, we don't pull guys out of school. It's up to the player to make that decision. We have plans for him, but we don't have a time frame. We're happy that he's with the Gophers."

__________________
VL4ever
"It's still All In to me dammit." - Felonious Python
TheDaysOf 04 is online now  
Old
04-14-2013, 12:07 PM
  #205
MattM92
Registered User
 
MattM92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 6,374
vCash: 500
Just watched the Crunch vs Amerks highlights and wow, Mancari is such a *****. On the Johnson goal (chaos in the crease), the play is over for like 10 seconds before Mancari just absolutely loses his **** and starts the scrum. Why didn't he get tossed for that? And after the only Amerks goal they are skating to the bench for the fistbump and Sustr accidently bumps Mancari when both aren't looking and Mancari PMS rages. Holy **** does he play like a *****. That said, wasn't fond of Sustr just backing down there. He needs to get engaged if Mancari wants to explode like that for no reason. Team looked good judging by the highlights, love that Connolly is picking those corners!

MattM92 is offline  
Old
04-14-2013, 03:36 PM
  #206
RetiredSquid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central New York
Country: United States
Posts: 788
vCash: 500
woMancari is another in the long line of Rochester American/Buffalo Sabres prospects who rack up the ponts at the AHL level but are EPIC failures at the NHL level. Hence the name on the back of his jersey shold read "Career Minor Leaguer". He jumped Panik, and threatened to end Panik's career over the hit earlier this season. I realize that is talk you get all the time, but woMancari, as well as the rest of the Amerks this year, play the tough guy roll if a player like Neilson is not dressed. With Neilson in the lineup, they let Tarnasky play tuff and the rest are total pillow players. There is a reason Cody McCormick is no longer in the NHL, and is play last night is why. Amerks/Sabres fans run a few of the other fan sites, and do not hesitate to delete/ban you if you speak out against their team.
Coming from an organization that has hosted "Secretariet", aka Andrew Peters, as well at "Smokie", Sean McMorrow now in prison in Canada fro using his gear bags to smuggle "grass" into the US, that is the kind of bull droppings one would expect.
But then again, they would not be the Amerks if they did play cheap and dirty.

RetiredSquid is offline  
Old
04-14-2013, 03:42 PM
  #207
MattM92
Registered User
 
MattM92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 6,374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
woMancari is another in the long line of Rochester American/Buffalo Sabres prospects who rack up the ponts at the AHL level but are EPIC failures at the NHL level. Hence the name on the back of his jersey shold read "Career Minor Leaguer". He jumped Panik, and threatened to end Panik's career over the hit earlier this season. I realize that is talk you get all the time, but woMancari, as well as the rest of the Amerks this year, play the tough guy roll if a player like Neilson is not dressed. With Neilson in the lineup, they let Tarnasky play tuff and the rest are total pillow players. There is a reason Cody McCormick is no longer in the NHL, and is play last night is why. Amerks/Sabres fans run a few of the other fan sites, and do not hesitate to delete/ban you if you speak out against their team.
Coming from an organization that has hosted "Secretariet", aka Andrew Peters, as well at "Smokie", Sean McMorrow now in prison in Canada fro using his gear bags to smuggle "grass" into the US, that is the kind of bull droppings one would expect.
But then again, they would not be the Amerks if they did play cheap and dirty.
Oh wow, didn't know the Rochester organization had the reputation for it. Makes me hate the Sabres even more. Should be a good division rivalry next year

MattM92 is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 07:23 AM
  #208
CC321
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 686
vCash: 500
ISS April draft rankings are out. We currently hold the #5 spot.

http://thepipelineshow.blogspot.ca/2...ngs-april.html

They also have audio interviews with several of the prospects.

1. Jones
2. Nichushkin
3. MacKinnon
4. Drouin
5. Barkov
6. Nurse
7. Zadorov
8. Lindholm
9. Monahan
10. Horvat

CC321 is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 11:01 AM
  #209
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 30,361
vCash: 500
Zadorov above Lindholm?

And Monahan?

InjuredChoker is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 01:19 PM
  #210
Kuchertime
socktaper
 
Kuchertime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lake County
Country: United States
Posts: 221
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kuchertime
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjuredChoker View Post
Zadorov above Lindholm?

And Monahan?
I noticed more talk about him lately but didn't expect him to move up that far. And Nichushkin all the way to 2? Wow.

Kuchertime is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 01:29 PM
  #211
MattM92
Registered User
 
MattM92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 6,374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbears View Post
I noticed more talk about him lately but didn't expect him to move up that far. And Nichushkin all the way to 2? Wow.
When I saw Nichushkin at the WJC he really impressed me. Tons of speed and a big body, you can't teach that.

MattM92 is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 01:43 PM
  #212
LightningStrikes
Moderator
VL4ever
 
LightningStrikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Germany
Posts: 16,485
vCash: 500
I was hoping we could pick up Nichushkin. He was my favorite and the most impressive player at the WJC - well, besides Kucherov obviously.

LightningStrikes is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 02:41 PM
  #213
Jacko95
Registered User
 
Jacko95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Country: Germany
Posts: 2,943
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningStrikes View Post
I was hoping we could pick up Nichushkin. He was my favorite and the most impressive player at the WJC - well, besides Kucherov obviously.
I think it would be a wise move to pick him, because he already said he want to come over (in a few years) and it might really help getting Gusev and Nesterov over as well(because of their relation). And not to say his is can be on the same level as the guys drafted before him. I think (just like Vasya), even the top russians get ranked lower than there talent level is, so IF this is the case, ISS are the only guys seeing this potential better and he could just turn out to be on the same level of Drouin, MacKinnon and Jones when it's all set and done.
And despite the most other teams drafting high, we would have no problem waiting for him.

Jacko95 is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 03:34 PM
  #214
Vasilevskiy
I've many surnames
 
Vasilevskiy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Barcelona
Country: Spain
Posts: 11,645
vCash: 500
Nichuskin reminds me of Nash to me a lot... and Nash is one hell of a player

Vasilevskiy is online now  
Old
04-15-2013, 08:16 PM
  #215
sinbin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Country:
Posts: 125
vCash: 500
Crunchrulz

Hello People. I wanted to let you know Crunchrulz has been admitted to University Hospital critical care unit in Syracuse with a heart issue. They tried to stop his heart and restart it today but the couldn't get his heart below 15 beats so they called off the procedure. They may try a cardioversion in the morning if everything goes well tonight.

I spoke to him for a few minutes tonight he gave me a brief description of what was going on and then *****ed about the hospital not have sports channels in their TV lineup. That made me laugh !!!

sinbin is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 08:43 PM
  #216
MattM92
Registered User
 
MattM92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 6,374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
Hello People. I wanted to let you know Crunchrulz has been admitted to University Hospital critical care unit in Syracuse with a heart issue. They tried to stop his heart and restart it today but the couldn't get his heart below 15 beats so they called off the procedure. They may try a cardioversion in the morning if everything goes well tonight.

I spoke to him for a few minutes tonight he gave me a brief description of what was going on and then *****ed about the hospital not have sports channels in their TV lineup. That made me laugh !!!
Oh wow, thanks for the heads up sinbin. My thoughts are with you Crunchrulz, best of luck bud!

MattM92 is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 09:13 PM
  #217
HoseEmAllAround
Extend Matt Carle
 
HoseEmAllAround's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: water spicket
Country: United States
Posts: 7,942
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
Hello People. I wanted to let you know Crunchrulz has been admitted to University Hospital critical care unit in Syracuse with a heart issue. They tried to stop his heart and restart it today but the couldn't get his heart below 15 beats so they called off the procedure. They may try a cardioversion in the morning if everything goes well tonight.

I spoke to him for a few minutes tonight he gave me a brief description of what was going on and then *****ed about the hospital not have sports channels in their TV lineup. That made me laugh !!!
Oh dear. Hope he's well. Pass on our well-wishes from HF if you can!

HoseEmAllAround is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 10:19 PM
  #218
TBLHoser
Registered User
 
TBLHoser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sunshine State
Country: United States
Posts: 1,945
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
Hello People. I wanted to let you know Crunchrulz has been admitted to University Hospital critical care unit in Syracuse with a heart issue. They tried to stop his heart and restart it today but the couldn't get his heart below 15 beats so they called off the procedure. They may try a cardioversion in the morning if everything goes well tonight.

I spoke to him for a few minutes tonight he gave me a brief description of what was going on and then *****ed about the hospital not have sports channels in their TV lineup. That made me laugh !!!
Hope things goes smoothly and they get him back on his feet and in the forums soon!

TBLHoser is offline  
Old
04-15-2013, 10:24 PM
  #219
Kuchertime
socktaper
 
Kuchertime's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Lake County
Country: United States
Posts: 221
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kuchertime
Best wishes for a speedy recovery headed his way! Thanks for letting us know.

Kuchertime is offline  
Old
04-16-2013, 05:08 AM
  #220
Vasilevskiy
I've many surnames
 
Vasilevskiy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Barcelona
Country: Spain
Posts: 11,645
vCash: 500
Best wishes for him!

Vasilevskiy is online now  
Old
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
  #221
RussianGuyovich
Hella Ennui
 
RussianGuyovich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: ellenton
Country: United States
Posts: 2,254
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to RussianGuyovich
holy ****. get better Crunchrulz

RussianGuyovich is offline  
Old
04-16-2013, 01:41 PM
  #222
LightningStrikes
Moderator
VL4ever
 
LightningStrikes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Country: Germany
Posts: 16,485
vCash: 500
Get well soon, crunchrulz!

LightningStrikes is offline  
Old
04-16-2013, 02:13 PM
  #223
Still All In
Plz stop pucks
 
Still All In's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Scrip Club
Country: United States
Posts: 21,514
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
Hello People. I wanted to let you know Crunchrulz has been admitted to University Hospital critical care unit in Syracuse with a heart issue. They tried to stop his heart and restart it today but the couldn't get his heart below 15 beats so they called off the procedure. They may try a cardioversion in the morning if everything goes well tonight.

I spoke to him for a few minutes tonight he gave me a brief description of what was going on and then *****ed about the hospital not have sports channels in their TV lineup. That made me laugh !!!
They couldn't stop it? I knew he was too stubborn.

Send him my best wishes, tell him he can't bail out on the playoffs, its not allowed.

Still All In is offline  
Old
04-18-2013, 11:12 AM
  #224
RetiredSquid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Central New York
Country: United States
Posts: 788
vCash: 500
Thanks for the well wishes all. Sinbin, appreciate it brother.
Stuck at home until the actual procedure early next week. Had no puck in the hospital so trying to catch up. No work, no fire department activities (I am a local volunteer Firefighter), but worst of all, cant attend any Crunch games. I am on blood thinners and they dont want to take a chance on a bump or scrape as unlike Couminen, the thinner I am on has no easy way to reverse. Three games left and I am stuck at frigging home. At least Sunday is a TV game.
As Sinbin said, they tried to intentionally stop the heart but the old ticker would not go below 15 beats per minute. It was the oddest feelng when the meds they had given tried to kick in. All good then chest pressure like I cannot describe, hard to breathe, then it cleared and they went "Did not work".
So my reports are done until I get cleared, which may be first round as long as I get off the blood thinner. If not, no telling when.
It has been a great ride and we in Syracuse appreciate what the Bolts organization has done for hockey in tis town. It is nice to see Crunch gear on the streets again, even on non game days.
Thanks all!

RetiredSquid is offline  
Old
04-18-2013, 11:35 AM
  #225
MattM92
Registered User
 
MattM92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 6,374
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
Thanks for the well wishes all. Sinbin, appreciate it brother.
Stuck at home until the actual procedure early next week. Had no puck in the hospital so trying to catch up. No work, no fire department activities (I am a local volunteer Firefighter), but worst of all, cant attend any Crunch games. I am on blood thinners and they dont want to take a chance on a bump or scrape as unlike Couminen, the thinner I am on has no easy way to reverse. Three games left and I am stuck at frigging home. At least Sunday is a TV game.
As Sinbin said, they tried to intentionally stop the heart but the old ticker would not go below 15 beats per minute. It was the oddest feelng when the meds they had given tried to kick in. All good then chest pressure like I cannot describe, hard to breathe, then it cleared and they went "Did not work".
So my reports are done until I get cleared, which may be first round as long as I get off the blood thinner. If not, no telling when.
It has been a great ride and we in Syracuse appreciate what the Bolts organization has done for hockey in tis town. It is nice to see Crunch gear on the streets again, even on non game days.
Thanks all!
Hey buddy, glad to see you're doing well. Hopefully you'll be ready to go by the time the Crunch get to the second round Get better! Crunch hockey will be waiting

MattM92 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. @2017 All Rights Reserved.