HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Tampa Bay Lightning
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie
Notices

Prospects & Minor League Teams Thread

Closed Thread

Old
04-13-2013, 05:03 PM
Cat Bowser
u cat bowser enough?

vCash: 500
Anyone see Brian Hart or Dylan Blujus play this year?

Old
04-13-2013, 08:53 PM
LateriphobiaCatalyst
Duplo Brickhead

Connolly with the Hat-Trick today.

Old
04-13-2013, 09:40 PM
RetiredSquid

Crunch win 5-1. Not sure who was wearing number 25 with the name "LEE" on the back for the Crunch. That person was a PLUS 3 and added an assist. Definately not the "LEE" we have come to know. Connolly looked awesome, Sexton got totally mugged during a scrum, and Sustr need work on his position at the AHL level. He is a raw rookie, so I can live with that for now. Crunch also clinched home ice for the first round of the playoffs tonight.

Old
04-14-2013, 07:58 AM
TheDaysOf 04
[ 2 6 ]

http://www.twincities.com/sports/ci_...kely-wont-bolt
Quote:
The Gophers men's hockey team has lost five players to the pro ranks, but it is not expected to lose freshman goaltending star Adam Wilcox.
Quote:
"We watched him closely this year, and we're pleased with his progress," said Tom Kurvers, the former Hobey Baker Award winner who is senior adviser to the general manager for the Lightning, Steve Yzerman.

"As an organization, we don't pull guys out of school. It's up to the player to make that decision. We have plans for him, but we don't have a time frame. We're happy that he's with the Gophers."

Old
04-14-2013, 12:07 PM
MattM92

Just watched the Crunch vs Amerks highlights and wow, Mancari is such a *****. On the Johnson goal (chaos in the crease), the play is over for like 10 seconds before Mancari just absolutely loses his **** and starts the scrum. Why didn't he get tossed for that? And after the only Amerks goal they are skating to the bench for the fistbump and Sustr accidently bumps Mancari when both aren't looking and Mancari PMS rages. Holy **** does he play like a *****. That said, wasn't fond of Sustr just backing down there. He needs to get engaged if Mancari wants to explode like that for no reason. Team looked good judging by the highlights, love that Connolly is picking those corners!

Old
04-14-2013, 03:36 PM
RetiredSquid

woMancari is another in the long line of Rochester American/Buffalo Sabres prospects who rack up the ponts at the AHL level but are EPIC failures at the NHL level. Hence the name on the back of his jersey shold read "Career Minor Leaguer". He jumped Panik, and threatened to end Panik's career over the hit earlier this season. I realize that is talk you get all the time, but woMancari, as well as the rest of the Amerks this year, play the tough guy roll if a player like Neilson is not dressed. With Neilson in the lineup, they let Tarnasky play tuff and the rest are total pillow players. There is a reason Cody McCormick is no longer in the NHL, and is play last night is why. Amerks/Sabres fans run a few of the other fan sites, and do not hesitate to delete/ban you if you speak out against their team.
Coming from an organization that has hosted "Secretariet", aka Andrew Peters, as well at "Smokie", Sean McMorrow now in prison in Canada fro using his gear bags to smuggle "grass" into the US, that is the kind of bull droppings one would expect.
But then again, they would not be the Amerks if they did play cheap and dirty.

Old
04-14-2013, 03:42 PM
MattM92

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
woMancari is another in the long line of Rochester American/Buffalo Sabres prospects who rack up the ponts at the AHL level but are EPIC failures at the NHL level. Hence the name on the back of his jersey shold read "Career Minor Leaguer". He jumped Panik, and threatened to end Panik's career over the hit earlier this season. I realize that is talk you get all the time, but woMancari, as well as the rest of the Amerks this year, play the tough guy roll if a player like Neilson is not dressed. With Neilson in the lineup, they let Tarnasky play tuff and the rest are total pillow players. There is a reason Cody McCormick is no longer in the NHL, and is play last night is why. Amerks/Sabres fans run a few of the other fan sites, and do not hesitate to delete/ban you if you speak out against their team.
Coming from an organization that has hosted "Secretariet", aka Andrew Peters, as well at "Smokie", Sean McMorrow now in prison in Canada fro using his gear bags to smuggle "grass" into the US, that is the kind of bull droppings one would expect.
But then again, they would not be the Amerks if they did play cheap and dirty.
Oh wow, didn't know the Rochester organization had the reputation for it. Makes me hate the Sabres even more. Should be a good division rivalry next year

Old
04-15-2013, 07:23 AM
CC321

ISS April draft rankings are out. We currently hold the #5 spot.

http://thepipelineshow.blogspot.ca/2...ngs-april.html

They also have audio interviews with several of the prospects.

1. Jones
2. Nichushkin
3. MacKinnon
4. Drouin
5. Barkov
6. Nurse
7. Zadorov
8. Lindholm
9. Monahan
10. Horvat

Old
04-15-2013, 11:01 AM
InjuredChoker

Zadorov above Lindholm?

And Monahan?

Old
04-15-2013, 01:19 PM
Kuchertime
socktaper

Send a message via AIM to Kuchertime
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjuredChoker View Post
Zadorov above Lindholm?

And Monahan?
I noticed more talk about him lately but didn't expect him to move up that far. And Nichushkin all the way to 2? Wow.

Old
04-15-2013, 01:29 PM
MattM92

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbears View Post
I noticed more talk about him lately but didn't expect him to move up that far. And Nichushkin all the way to 2? Wow.
When I saw Nichushkin at the WJC he really impressed me. Tons of speed and a big body, you can't teach that.

Old
04-15-2013, 01:43 PM
LightningStrikes
VL4ever

I was hoping we could pick up Nichushkin. He was my favorite and the most impressive player at the WJC - well, besides Kucherov obviously.

Old
04-15-2013, 02:41 PM
Jacko95

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningStrikes View Post
I was hoping we could pick up Nichushkin. He was my favorite and the most impressive player at the WJC - well, besides Kucherov obviously.
I think it would be a wise move to pick him, because he already said he want to come over (in a few years) and it might really help getting Gusev and Nesterov over as well(because of their relation). And not to say his is can be on the same level as the guys drafted before him. I think (just like Vasya), even the top russians get ranked lower than there talent level is, so IF this is the case, ISS are the only guys seeing this potential better and he could just turn out to be on the same level of Drouin, MacKinnon and Jones when it's all set and done.
And despite the most other teams drafting high, we would have no problem waiting for him.

Old
04-15-2013, 03:34 PM
Vasilevskiy
I've many surnames

Nichuskin reminds me of Nash to me a lot... and Nash is one hell of a player

Old
04-15-2013, 08:16 PM
sinbin

Crunchrulz

Hello People. I wanted to let you know Crunchrulz has been admitted to University Hospital critical care unit in Syracuse with a heart issue. They tried to stop his heart and restart it today but the couldn't get his heart below 15 beats so they called off the procedure. They may try a cardioversion in the morning if everything goes well tonight.

I spoke to him for a few minutes tonight he gave me a brief description of what was going on and then *****ed about the hospital not have sports channels in their TV lineup. That made me laugh !!!

Old
04-15-2013, 08:43 PM
MattM92

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin View Post
Hello People. I wanted to let you know Crunchrulz has been admitted to University Hospital critical care unit in Syracuse with a heart issue. They tried to stop his heart and restart it today but the couldn't get his heart below 15 beats so they called off the procedure. They may try a cardioversion in the morning if everything goes well tonight.

I spoke to him for a few minutes tonight he gave me a brief description of what was going on and then *****ed about the hospital not have sports channels in their TV lineup. That made me laugh !!!
Oh wow, thanks for the heads up sinbin. My thoughts are with you Crunchrulz, best of luck bud!

Old
04-15-2013, 09:13 PM
HoseEmAllAround
Extend Matt Carle

Quote:

Oh dear. Hope he's well. Pass on our well-wishes from HF if you can!

Old
04-15-2013, 10:19 PM
TBLHoser

Quote:

Hope things goes smoothly and they get him back on his feet and in the forums soon!

Old
04-15-2013, 10:24 PM
Kuchertime
socktaper

Send a message via AIM to Kuchertime
Best wishes for a speedy recovery headed his way! Thanks for letting us know.

Old
04-16-2013, 05:08 AM
Vasilevskiy
I've many surnames

Best wishes for him!

Old
04-16-2013, 09:03 AM
RussianGuyovich
Hella Ennui

Send a message via MSN to RussianGuyovich
holy ****. get better Crunchrulz

Old
04-16-2013, 01:41 PM
LightningStrikes
VL4ever

Get well soon, crunchrulz!

Old
04-16-2013, 02:13 PM
Still All In
Plz stop pucks

Quote:

They couldn't stop it? I knew he was too stubborn.

Send him my best wishes, tell him he can't bail out on the playoffs, its not allowed.

Old
04-18-2013, 11:12 AM
RetiredSquid

Thanks for the well wishes all. Sinbin, appreciate it brother.
Stuck at home until the actual procedure early next week. Had no puck in the hospital so trying to catch up. No work, no fire department activities (I am a local volunteer Firefighter), but worst of all, cant attend any Crunch games. I am on blood thinners and they dont want to take a chance on a bump or scrape as unlike Couminen, the thinner I am on has no easy way to reverse. Three games left and I am stuck at frigging home. At least Sunday is a TV game.
As Sinbin said, they tried to intentionally stop the heart but the old ticker would not go below 15 beats per minute. It was the oddest feelng when the meds they had given tried to kick in. All good then chest pressure like I cannot describe, hard to breathe, then it cleared and they went "Did not work".
So my reports are done until I get cleared, which may be first round as long as I get off the blood thinner. If not, no telling when.
It has been a great ride and we in Syracuse appreciate what the Bolts organization has done for hockey in tis town. It is nice to see Crunch gear on the streets again, even on non game days.
Thanks all!

Old
04-18-2013, 11:35 AM
MattM92

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchrulz View Post
Thanks for the well wishes all. Sinbin, appreciate it brother.
Stuck at home until the actual procedure early next week. Had no puck in the hospital so trying to catch up. No work, no fire department activities (I am a local volunteer Firefighter), but worst of all, cant attend any Crunch games. I am on blood thinners and they dont want to take a chance on a bump or scrape as unlike Couminen, the thinner I am on has no easy way to reverse. Three games left and I am stuck at frigging home. At least Sunday is a TV game.
As Sinbin said, they tried to intentionally stop the heart but the old ticker would not go below 15 beats per minute. It was the oddest feelng when the meds they had given tried to kick in. All good then chest pressure like I cannot describe, hard to breathe, then it cleared and they went "Did not work".
So my reports are done until I get cleared, which may be first round as long as I get off the blood thinner. If not, no telling when.
It has been a great ride and we in Syracuse appreciate what the Bolts organization has done for hockey in tis town. It is nice to see Crunch gear on the streets again, even on non game days.
Thanks all!
Hey buddy, glad to see you're doing well. Hopefully you'll be ready to go by the time the Crunch get to the second round Get better! Crunch hockey will be waiting

Closed Thread