HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official OT Thread--Kings Lounge XI

Closed Thread

Old
04-04-2013, 06:25 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

vCash: 500
Unitah Valley Utah.

Anyone?

Old
04-04-2013, 09:56 PM
RAZZIE King
Los Cucarachas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonSwanson View Post
Needs a Stoll shooting wide reference.
Something like the Stoll No Fly Zone???

Old
04-09-2013, 03:37 PM
fyrescorp

For anyone interested. I heart radio has a station that only plays Beatles and Stones. I'm in Cancun and it comes in great!

Old
04-11-2013, 08:22 PM
RonSwanson*
Gadfly

http://laist.com/2013/04/11/traffic_...al_probing.php

Old
04-12-2013, 01:58 PM
CaptainsHockey
HFB Partner

Hey out of interest I'm looking to see what fans of teams we don't come across often think of the Sens. Wasn't sure if this was the right place to ask this, so if it's not could a mod please move it?

Old
04-15-2013, 01:42 PM
RonSwanson*
Gadfly

Old
04-15-2013, 02:27 PM
CNS
A World Alone

Applying to transfer from a Cali CC to out of state schools. 2 for 3 so far with waiting for 2 more. Got in to the U of New Hampshire (in my top 2) and U of Vermont and rejected from Colorado College, where I didn't really want to go anyways because they have a block schedule. Also got a $2,500 scholarship to Vermont because my GPA rocks. Other top 2 school is UMass Amherst and is the only school that would make me possibly say no to UNH. If I get in, I have a hard choice.

Old
04-15-2013, 02:28 PM
RonSwanson*
Gadfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
Applying to transfer from a Cali CC to out of state schools. 2 for 3 so far with waiting for 2 more. Got in to the U of New Hampshire (in my top 2) and U of Vermont and rejected from Colorado College, where I didn't really want to go anyways because they have a block schedule. Also got a $2,500 scholarship to Vermont because my GPA rocks. Other top 2 school is UMass Amherst and is the only school that would make me possibly say no to UNH. If I get in, I have a hard choice.
Sorry to hear about Colorado College. That school is amazing.

Old
04-15-2013, 05:18 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

So I am sitting with a couple of friend talking last night and we had MMA fighting on the tv in the background.

To make a long story short it was two female fighters and nobody was really paying attention to the screen as we were having a heated debate about one of the players in this summers draft, or so we thought.

Out of nowhere one of the more senior and reserved of us says "Should I be getting a ***** over this"?

Everyone shuts up and looks at the screen and this one girl was just ruining the other one while on top of her and my buddy said "at your age you go right ahead". We all laughed but man was that a weird moment. Was he serious? I honestly don't know.

Old
04-15-2013, 05:41 PM
Holden Caulfield
The Eternal Skeptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonellisghost View Post
So I am sitting with a couple of friend talking last night and we had MMA fighting on the tv in the background.

To make a long story short it was two female fighters and nobody was really paying attention to the screen as we were having a heated debate about one of the players in this summers draft, or so we thought.

Out of nowhere one of the more senior and reserved of us says "Should I be getting a ***** over this"?

Everyone shuts up and looks at the screen and this one girl was just ruining the other one while on top of her and my buddy said "at your age you go right ahead". We all laughed but man was that a weird moment. Was he serious? I honestly don't know.
MMA always creates ackward situations I find . I once was watching MMA with my cousin and bunch of his co-workers at the time, mostly bankers that were not sports fans. It was 3 straight hours of jokes about how the half naked men were groping each other. Got old very fast, and although neither me nor my cousin were particular MMA fans, at that point it was ridiculous it is a sport watch the damn thing .

Old
04-15-2013, 05:42 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
MMA always creates ackward situations I find . I once was watching MMA with my cousin and bunch of his co-workers at the time, mostly bankers that were not sports fans. It was 3 straight hours of jokes about how the half naked men were groping each other. Got old very fast, and although neither me nor my cousin were particular MMA fans, at that point it was ridiculous it is a sport watch the damn thing .
That's what I think too. Better than boxing but........

Old
04-15-2013, 05:48 PM
RonSwanson*
Gadfly

Quote:
That's what I think too. Better than boxing but........
I just watch for Brittney Palmer.

Old
04-15-2013, 06:25 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
I just watch for Brittney Palmer.
Is she the girl with blonde hair who was in a magazine? They were talking to a blonde girl about a fight. She was very attractive.

Old
04-15-2013, 07:16 PM
Reaper45

Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
I think that if you watch two guys fighting and you think of them as groping each other, well, your mind must be somewhere else to begin with.

Old
04-15-2013, 09:16 PM
CNS
A World Alone

Quote:
Sorry to hear about Colorado College. That school is amazing.
It's a great school but I have zero interest in a block schedule. Sounds awful.

Quote:
Is she the girl with blonde hair who was in a magazine? They were talking to a blonde girl about a fight. She was very attractive.
Believe you mean Ronda Rousey, although it could be Brittney. More likely Ronda as she is the face of WMMA now.

Old
04-15-2013, 09:58 PM
etherialone
dialed in your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnshockey View Post
It's a great school but I have zero interest in a block schedule. Sounds awful.

Believe you mean Ronda Rousey, although it could be Brittney. More likely Ronda as she is the face of WMMA now.
yes the face of mma, that is what I saw.

Old
04-18-2013, 12:02 PM
Flour Child
Unleavened User

vCash: 383

Hilarious!

Old
04-21-2013, 08:01 PM
Francesa
(╯□)╯︵ SƖ ןɥu ɐǝ

http://blog.zagat.com/2013/04/6-la-e...ntent=Netvibes

Quote:
You don't have to be Adam Richman to conquer a 54-inch pizza a la Man vs. Food. There are some crazy eating challenges to be found all over LA, from bowls of spicy hot ramen soup to ice cream sandwich skyscrapers. Think you can tackle a 16-patty burger? Here are eight ridiculous things you can do for food glory. Eat at your own risk.

Old
04-22-2013, 01:31 PM
Reclamation Project
Just Like You

I laughed so hard at this.

Last edited by Reclamation Project: 04-22-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old
04-25-2013, 11:22 PM
Shellz

Raj from TBBT is wearing a Kings jersey

Old
04-26-2013, 12:05 AM
Mattias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixcuincle View Post
Dude in your avatar might stand a chance

Old
04-27-2013, 02:55 PM
CNS
A World Alone

So I got accepted to transfer to: UNH, UMAss Amherst, Maine, and Vermont. I can't decide between UNH and Amherst. Like I actually have no ****ing clue where I'd rather go. Both have tons of good things for me. Hmm...

Old
04-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Reclamation Project
Just Like You

A buddy of mine goes to Amherst. Good luck either way!

Old
04-29-2013, 04:18 PM
BigKing
Spot Picker

Maybe the wrong place for this, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought tickets via StubHub when the "Seller" does not have the tickets yet? I bought two in Section 208 to Game 3 for my Mom and Dad as M/F Day gifts but I'm worried that two days before the event, I'm going to get a message saying the tickets aren't available and StubHub will not be able to get me comparable seats, leaving me scrambling for seats two days before the game. Of course, the price will jump up if the Kings win the first two games in St. Louis.

My mom is crying she is so happy but I might be getting painted into a corner here if I get screwed...just wondering if anyone has done this before and if they actually got the tickets.

Old
04-30-2013, 01:29 AM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKing View Post
Maybe the wrong place for this, but I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought tickets via StubHub when the "Seller" does not have the tickets yet? I bought two in Section 208 to Game 3 for my Mom and Dad as M/F Day gifts but I'm worried that two days before the event, I'm going to get a message saying the tickets aren't available and StubHub will not be able to get me comparable seats, leaving me scrambling for seats two days before the game. Of course, the price will jump up if the Kings win the first two games in St. Louis.

My mom is crying she is so happy but I might be getting painted into a corner here if I get screwed...just wondering if anyone has done this before and if they actually got the tickets.
I've never not gotten tickets I ordered from stubhub but there are some horror stories out there if you google them. Their policy is to give ou comparable seats or refund you. Obviously a refund does you no good. I bought some tix from Barry's tickets for game 3 and still haven't heard from them but twice in the past I've bought tickets for events through them and ended up with better seats so they definitely made it right without me even having to say anything. They also don't charge fees like stubhub or ticketmaster ticket exchange. I'm in the same boat right now just waiting to hear fom them and I bought them Friday. My guess is you'll probably be fine because stubhub does penalize people for not following though with a sale... If I remember correctly.

Closed Thread