We had to rebound after the Leafs loss. We HAD to rebound after the Flyers game. Certainly, it'll have to be tomorrow night? Right?
I don't think we come even within 1 goal from winning a game into next week at the earliest. Tampa will have their way with us, Washington will have no trouble, we might start losing by a goal or so next week, but its gonna be a long plummet. Get ready.
- Gionta is seriously becoming Gomez #2. ****ing Bob Gainey retard ruined our franchise with his dumb ass **** trades.
- Moen needs to GTFO, seriously we ****ING give him a huge contract and thats how he thanks the team ? By playing like a ****ing ***** ???
- Drewisbad, no wonder he never cracked the Kings top6, how ****ing bad can u get and still get a spot in the NHL ?
- Desharnais is one fugly midget that I would kick in the nuts if I ever met him. Gets a big ass contract because he got one good year leeching off Patches/Cole and totally sucks. GTFO.
- Patches is NOT playing good this year, he's a non-factor most games.
- Overall our D is ****ing garbage and overrated as hell, seeing Emelin/Diaz out really exposed us.
- Michel Therrien doesnt deserve the Jack Adams at all, he keeps on playing ****ing Gio and DD lots of minutes and PP time instead of Eller/Galchenyuk, lmao ok bud. Smart coaching. DD has 1 goal last 20 games, GG ugly midget.
I ****ing hate this team. Hope we crash to the basement. Play like you have some pride FFS.
Only + this year are Subban, Prust and the 2 Gallys. SAD.
So what's the problem now that wasn't there a month ago?
You're always hating on Emelin man... Come on. No one said that he's our best D but he did bring a very important dimension to the team.
Not hating Emelin. Just tired to read the comments about how he's so incredible, incredibly missing, and that if we start using that excuse, management will, hence not making any ****ing changes next year, hence a worst D year than we had this year. 'Cause that D, INCLUDING Emelin, is not great. 1 player does not solely changes the dimension of a team. You want a tough defense, bring me 3 more like that. THEN it becomes your identity. Emelin wasn't double shifting. Was not even used on the PP. And frankly, do people remember how he was struggling also? Now...is he better than Drewiske, Bouillon and Weber? OF COURSE he is. But it doesn't make HIM the great d-man people thought he is. It makes our depth really bad instead.
But I'm also pissed off at Emelin. All great to be that tough d-man, but that check was totally stupid. No need to freakin start what you can't finish. A chance that it would have woken up that Bruins team. A chance he would have gotten his face pounded maybe ending his career. And he chances he gets hurt.....And our lack of depth will probably cost us an early exit. I hope he picks his players and his moments better. I know that a physical player doesn't choose and just hit the targets. But like everything, I believe in picking your spots better. I belive in Moen trying to fight people losing 2-0 instead of 7-3 and so on.
Emelin is clearly on my top 4 even if he struggled this year. But tons of teams have lost guys like that. And some were fine replacing them. I had hoped we could have done it.
I hope that the only reason why Bergevin kept his picks and his future is that he recognizes how overrated we were and that we are going to fix this in the summer. Let's seriously hope he recognizes that.