HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hello everyone.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-03-2006, 02:18 PM
  #1
Ranger35
Proud of NYR
 
Ranger35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Country: Israel
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ranger35
Hello everyone.

Hi guys,

Thought to introduce myself as I'm new to this board, as a user at least, been reading it for a while now.

I'm originally from Israel, currently living in NJ (luckily very close to NYC so I can make Rangers games now and again when I have enough money to spare).

Though I have different hobbies and such, the one big passion in life is the New York Rangers, through the good times and the hard, luckily it looks like once again we're headed upwards towards success.

Let's go Rangers!

Ranger35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 02:34 PM
  #2
Radek27
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 5,385
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger35 View Post
Hi guys,

Thought to introduce myself as I'm new to this board, as a user at least, been reading it for a while now.

I'm originally from Israel, currently living in NJ (luckily very close to NYC so I can make Rangers games now and again when I have enough money to spare).

Though I have different hobbies and such, the one big passion in life is the New York Rangers, through the good times and the hard, luckily it looks like once again we're headed upwards towards success.

Let's go Rangers!


Hey welcome aboard, this is by far the best place to come and talk/read Rangers hockey on the net. I think you will enjoy your stay. It sounds like you are in the same part of Jersey as me.......you live in Bergen county?

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 02:47 PM
  #3
Ranger35
Proud of NYR
 
Ranger35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Country: Israel
Posts: 3,461
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Ranger35
Yup, Bergen County.

Ranger35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 04:21 PM
  #4
romba
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 2,047
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to romba
You picked a good time to join, with training camps opening in just a few weeks. A month or 2 earlier and you'd be pulling your hair out at the lack of threads with anything worth reading. Now you can at least see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know I can.

romba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 05:10 PM
  #5
Choice
Registered User
 
Choice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: nyc
Country: Lithuania
Posts: 3,464
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by romba View Post
You picked a good time to join, with training camps opening in just a few weeks. A month or 2 earlier and you'd be pulling your hair out at the lack of threads with anything worth reading. Now you can at least see the light at the end of the tunnel. I know I can.
Ha yeah we had some garbage going since FA season has wound down. Finally the hf boards will be worthwhile again soon.

Choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 06:19 PM
  #6
Finest
Puck Fittsburg
 
Finest's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 5,587
vCash: 500
Welcome aboard, prepare to be obsessed shortly

Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 06:35 PM
  #7
danno2530
 
danno2530's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,453
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to danno2530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger35 View Post
Hi guys,

Thought to introduce myself as I'm new to this board, as a user at least, been reading it for a while now.

I'm originally from Israel, currently living in NJ (luckily very close to NYC so I can make Rangers games now and again when I have enough money to spare).

Though I have different hobbies and such, the one big passion in life is the New York Rangers, through the good times and the hard, luckily it looks like once again we're headed upwards towards success.

Let's go Rangers!
I'm fairly new as well although I've been reading these boards for close to a year and just joined last week I have a friend on here who actually posts alot at the Flyers board and got me to join and so far I am having a blast. I can't wait until training camp, I just got my THN preview magazine today at Border's in Columbus Circle and I'll be there when tickets go on sale. Bring it on!!

danno2530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 07:11 PM
  #8
nyrmessier011
Registered User
 
nyrmessier011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Charlotte/NYC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,357
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to nyrmessier011
Quote:
Originally Posted by danno2530 View Post
I'm fairly new as well although I've been reading these boards for close to a year and just joined last week I have a friend on here who actually posts alot at the Flyers board and got me to join and so far I am having a blast. I can't wait until training camp, I just got my THN preview magazine today at Border's in Columbus Circle and I'll be there when tickets go on sale. Bring it on!!
i just got the thn with peca on the front. why are my deliveries so damn slow?

nyrmessier011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 08:06 PM
  #9
Edge
Registered User
 
Edge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Sin City
Country: United States
Posts: 13,196
vCash: 500
Welcome, stay clear of guys like Fletch and TB.

They are internet predators.

Edge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 08:26 PM
  #10
danno2530
 
danno2530's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 6,453
vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to danno2530
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmessier011 View Post
i just got the thn with peca on the front. why are my deliveries so damn slow?
I used to subscribe to THN twice but their deliveries were a joke. I would go weeks on end without receiving a copy and then get 3 in a span of four days. It was pathetic. Now I just pick it up in Penn Station whenever I see a new one.

danno2530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 08:52 PM
  #11
BDubinskyNYR17*
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 10,761
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by danno2530 View Post
I used to subscribe to THN twice but their deliveries were a joke. I would go weeks on end without receiving a copy and then get 3 in a span of four days. It was pathetic. Now I just pick it up in Penn Station whenever I see a new one.
only 17 days till the first preseason game vs the devils Lets go Rangers. I hope Orr makes Jansens his personal punching bag

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 08:59 PM
  #12
Choice
Registered User
 
Choice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: nyc
Country: Lithuania
Posts: 3,464
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHall18NYR View Post
only 17 days till the first preseason game vs the devils Lets go Rangers. I hope Orr makes Jansens his personal punching bag
I hate Jansens.

I expect over 20 pages for the first preseason GDT. Don't know if thats something we should be proud or ashamed of.

Choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 09:08 PM
  #13
BDubinskyNYR17*
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: New York
Posts: 10,761
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyChoice View Post
I hate Jansens.

I expect over 20 pages for the first preseason GDT. Don't know if thats something we should be proud or ashamed of.
Im guessing proud as long as it dont get out of hand, lets be all happy to get the preseason underway. Any type of Hockey is good, AHL, NHL, pre season, reg season, playoffs, olympics, college.

BDubinskyNYR17* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-03-2006, 10:40 PM
  #14
romba
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 2,047
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to romba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge View Post
Welcome, stay clear of guys like Fletch and TB.

They are internet predators.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seriousbusiness.jpg‎ (54.5 KB, 21 views)

romba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2006, 02:21 AM
  #15
Pizza
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 10,268
vCash: 500
Welcome. This season should be a good one. Enjoy.

Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2006, 08:54 AM
  #16
shoothepuck
88
 
shoothepuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: upstate
Country: Italy
Posts: 12,197
vCash: 500
Welcome aboard, and let's get this season going.

shoothepuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:30 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.