HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

Leafs vs Sens (McLaren vs Kassian) Headbutt attempt?

Old
04-20-2013, 08:57 PM
Renner*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turris7 View Post

Well I can't help if you can't read that well, you should of went to school for that. You know what I am talking about you tool. It's weird that you are always posting in the Leafs board but never in the Chicago one???????? Who's the troll? Obviously you don't know much about hockey, of course Neil would want to fight to try and get his team back into the game. Why wouldn't he want to try and take JVR off the ice, the guy has had a great game. So yes it does make a lot of sense. But then again why am I posting if you can't read the simplest of words.
Is this what sens fans do when someone calls them out is lie and make things up?

I have never once posted on the leafs board ever. So again, keep making up lies for absolutely no reason other than you being pissed when I call out the sens.

Anyways..The headbutt wont be addressed but should be in the future. PJ Stock had it right when he said people should be held accountable with intent.

Renner* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 09:04 PM
Turris the Turret
Do it for Rundblad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renner View Post
Is this what sens fans do when someone calls them out is lie and make things up?

I have never once posted on the leafs board ever. So again, keep making up lies for absolutely no reason other than you being pissed when I call out the sens.

Anyways..The headbutt wont be addressed but should be in the future. PJ Stock had it right when he said people should be held accountable with intent.
So let me get this straight you are a Hawks fans? But the weird thing is you have never once posted anything about the Hawks? Doesn't really make alot of sense. Actually over 95% of your posts (Probably more) are about the Leafs or trash talking the Sens. I looked at all your posts. You might aswell of been posting in there board....

Edit: You have never posted in the Western conference GDT which is strange. If my club was on that winning streak that the hawks were on I would of been posting everyday about them

Last edited by Turris the Turret: 04-20-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Turris the Turret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 09:13 PM
Renner*

Quote:
So let met get this straight you are a Hawks fans? But the weird thing is you have never once posted anything about the Hawks? Doesn't really make alot of sense. Actually over 95% of your posts (Probably more) are about the Leafs or trash talking the Sens. I looked at all your posts. You might aswell of been posting in there board....

Edit: You have never posted in the Western conference GDT which is strange. If my club was on that winning streak that the hawks were on I would of been posting everyday about them
So this is how you admit you were wrong. Well better than nothing I guess. I accept your apology.

90% of my posts are about hockey fights on this board. Who fights alot? Thank you.

I watch quite a few leaf games because they are fighting for a playoff spot and I love fighting in the game.

How many off my posts are hockey play related? Maybe 10% and its usually after I watch a leaf game. Where are all the Chicago threads on the main boards? I dont see many, do you?

How many of my posts are fight related? 90% at least? Thank you.

Why are you guys so obsessed with this? What are you reaching for here? Does what I say really hurt your fanbase this much you need to grasp so hard at such stupid things.

If you think im a leafs fan...ok..so what? Why obsess about it. If im a leaf fan to you...right on. ..woopty doo.

Just to make you angry kids happy, I will say Im a leafs fan just so you get over the obsession

Now thats out of the way. Neil ducked Orr the entire game tonight but went after JVR.

Feel free to respond to that.

Old
04-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Turris the Turret
Do it for Rundblad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renner View Post
So this is how you admit you were wrong. Well better than nothing I guess. I accept your apology.

90% of my posts are about hockey fights on this board. Who fights alot? Thank you.

I watch quite a few leaf games because they are fighting for a playoff spot and I love fighting in the game.

How many off my posts are hockey play related? Maybe 10% and its usually after I watch a leaf game. Where are all the Chicago threads on the main boards? I dont see many, do you?

How many of my posts are fight related? 90% at least? Thank you.

Why are you guys so obsessed with this? What are you reaching for here? Does what I say really hurt your fanbase this much you need to grasp so hard at such stupid things.

If you think im a leafs fan...ok..so what? Why obsess about it. If im a leaf fan to you...right on. ..woopty doo.

Just to make you angry kids happy, I will say Im a leafs fan just so you get over the obsession

Now thats out of the way. Neil ducked Orr the entire game tonight but went after JVR.

Feel free to respond to that.
Again you don't seem to read my previous posts. HMMMMMMMM I wonder where all the Chicago threads, OH wait I think they are in the Chicago board. Yep, I think that's where they have them. I don't care that you are Leafs fan just weird that you have the Toews jersey. So what you are saying is that you really don't care about the game of hockey itself but the fighting. So why don't you go watch UFC, I heard they fight alot. I am not wrong because You have NO threads at all about the Western conference. The Rangers are fighting for a playoff spot, does that mean I should dedicate all my attention to there team??? To be honest I could care less what you have to say about any organization because you really don't like the game of hockey, just a small part of it. About Neil and JVR read my last post........ Oh wait I don't you know how to comprehend english

Old
04-20-2013, 09:21 PM
Chairman Maouth
Global Moderator

vCash: 20000
Knock off the bickering and rules violations.

04-20-2013, 09:23 PM
Turris the Turret
Do it for Rundblad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman Maouth View Post
Knock off the bickering and rules violations.
Read and Understood

Old
04-20-2013, 09:28 PM
Renner*

Quote:
of course Neil would want to fight to try and get his team back into the game. Why wouldn't he want to try and take JVR off the ice, the guy has had a great game. So yes it does make a lot of sense.
lol really?

So Neil getting an instigator penalty is going help his team? wow ok.

Neil can fight JVR with 9 minutes to go losing by one goal but cant fight Orr in the first with a 0-0 game.

Something doesnt add up here.

Old
04-20-2013, 09:33 PM
pepty
Let's win it all

vCash: 395
Neil is pretty smart. knows when to fight and when not to.

pepty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 09:37 PM
bud12

win Kassian but I don't see any headbutt attempt by Mclaren.

bud12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 09:43 PM
GenericFan2*

Sens fans seem pretty mad

GenericFan2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 09:46 PM
Turris the Turret
Do it for Rundblad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW View Post
Sens fans seem pretty mad
Not mad like I said in my last post Leafs played well. JVR played amazing. But Kassian won this tout

Old
04-20-2013, 09:47 PM
H2ODP

vCash: 120
I didn't know it was a requirement to fight Orr every game.. As for the Kassian/McLaren fight, Win Kassian.

H2ODP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 09:55 PM
Proust

Who cares what the score was. This was the real game. Leafs were a supposedly tough team this year for the first time in many years. That has been exposed to the benefit of their playoff opponent.

Proust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 09:58 PM
GenericFan2*

Quote:
Not mad like I said in my last post Leafs played well. JVR played amazing. But Kassian won this tout
What's a tout? I don't even consider Kassian competition for Orr/McLaren, and fights like these are exactly why. He never does any damage in his fights, nor does he land any hefty shots. It's only a matter of time before Orr/McLaren get loose vs this guy and put him on his back like DD.

GenericFan2* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 10:10 PM
Renner*

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW View Post
What's a tout? I don't even consider Kassian competition for Orr/McLaren, and fights like these are exactly why. He never does any damage in his fights, nor does he land any hefty shots. It's only a matter of time before Orr/McLaren get loose vs this guy and put him on his back like DD.
I would have to agree here. Kassians performances thus far have been very underwhelming. He tends to grab and clutch quite a bit..sorta reminds me of the other guy they had that did this. You could see mcLaren was really pissed Kassian wouldnt throw with him and was just fixed on tying him up. Hopefully if they play anymore this season Kassian loosens up a bit.

Old
04-20-2013, 10:33 PM
H2ODP

vCash: 120
These last 2 posts aren't exaggerations at all..

H2ODP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Qward
Because! That's why!

It looks like at he launches himself. His right foot is clean off the ice at the 53 second mark right when his head moves up.

Will be interesting to see if anything happens. Glad Kassian did not get hit by it.

Qward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 07:40 AM
DuckedUpOnQuack

Send a message via MSN to DuckedUpOnQuack
Pretty disgusting performance by MacLaren. Not only does he go for the headbutt but he also grabs some hair? What's next, he grabs a purse from the bench and starts swinging that?

DuckedUpOnQuack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Sterling31
YNWA - TML

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckedUpOnQuack View Post
Pretty disgusting performance by MacLaren. Not only does he go for the headbutt but he also grabs some hair? What's next, he grabs a purse from the bench and starts swinging that?
trying to stay as unbiased as I candidnt read any other posts)

I really don't think he was meaning to headbutt him, looked to me he was trying to jerk that arm free because Kassian had it on lock-down. Good performance by Kassian in winning the fight there, that is all; nothing more to it.

Sterling31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 08:15 AM
pigpen65

Kassian no problem. McLaren was so hyped early in the season. Caught up to him.

pigpen65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 08:51 AM
Milan the God*
king karlsson

Note sure if anyone caught this, but did anyone see McLaren trying to run away mid fight? You can see him try and take off but Kassian grabs him.

Overall pretty embarrassing fight by McLaren. Kassian lands more punches and lands more bombs. McLaren tries to run away and then headbutts Kassian.

Milan the God* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 09:00 AM
Sterling31
YNWA - TML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan the Great View Post
Note sure if anyone caught this, but did anyone see McLaren trying to run away mid fight? You can see him try and take off but Kassian grabs him.

Overall pretty embarrassing fight by McLaren. Kassian lands more punches and lands more bombs. McLaren tries to run away and then headbutts Kassian.
There is a difference between "lucic-ing" and trying to get free to throw, from an all out lock-down. McLaren couldn't do anything in this fight. (solid tie up by Kassian with some punches thrown)

So its 1-1, because Frazer embarrassed Matt in the first bout.

Last edited by Sterling31: 04-21-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Old
04-21-2013, 09:11 AM
Milan the God*
king karlsson

Plus Orr went 0/2 in the Batlle of Ontario this year

Milan the God* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 09:13 AM
Sterling31
YNWA - TML

Quote:
Plus Orr went 0/2 in the Batlle of Ontario this year
Small victories.

Love the rivalry tho,

cheers

Old
04-21-2013, 09:46 AM
TieClark

Quote:

Kassian had a hold of McLaren's right wrist almost the entire fight and McLaren was trying to get lose the entire fight... hense the "headbutt" and the squirming.

As for leaf fans... I think having Orr and McLaren (and Brown as well) as regular fighters has us expecting slugfests every fight. Neil held on for dear life against Orr... there's no denying that. Kassian however here was throwing while not allowing McLaren lose. There is a difference.

TieClark is offline   Reply With Quote