HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Canadiens Playoff Tickets Go On Sale April 21

Old
04-21-2013, 10:02 AM
ClasslessGuy

vCash: 500
Out of my budget... T.v for me.....

ClasslessGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 10:07 AM
habtastic

Hmmm, just got another crack at it (5 mins ago). There was NOTHING left except game 7 Desjardins if you want 2 together.

Ended up getting Game 3 121 row U seat 5 (Red C). So I imagine I'll either go to game 5 alone and get refunded for game 7 or got to one alone and game 7 with someone else.

$$$ bleeding.

edit: Just an interesting note on the workaround that worked for my secondary cc billing info in case anyone is wondering - did a quick search on wiki for address verification and most systems use the first few numbers in an address and zip. So I entered country as Indonesia, while giving an Indian address and an Indonesian zip code that started the same as the Indian one. Just for reference in case anyone ever has a problem choosing the right country for a CC.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 10:08 AM
NHLcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
What time did you get your offer (approx.)? I got mine at 10:19 and got the same but row FF seats 3-4. Seems like yours are much better.
Got them after 10:19... probably 10:45

NHLcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 10:09 AM
pine

vCash: 50
Got wheelchair tickets for game 1. Anyone got 2 wheelchairs to lend?

pine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 10:09 AM
MaxLacoste

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs1988 View Post
Got one pair for game 2 in Molson Ex!!!!
Me too! Habs, playoff, molson chicks, pas le temps de niaiser.

MaxLacoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 10:14 AM
attachetatuque
un gros bonhomme!

I wish I wasn't dead broke because of school! TV/Bars for me!

attachetatuque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 10:20 AM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredsauce View Post
I only managed to get one ticket for the Molson X zone for game 3
At least you will have a blast. You'll go in alone, but within 5 minutes you'll feel like you came with everyone.

Molson x has the best vibe if you like cheering/getting in the game. Been to three games this season in the reds (C, D and B corners) and people were so disappointing compared to previous games. Only me and my friends cheering, chanting, etc. Went to one alone and MAN were those people uptight. To my right, a middle aged couple, no jerseys, quietly taking it in. To my left a bunch of dudes who were so casual, they MUST have season tickets or just dont give a F. Still cheered my lungs out. It was the 1st Rags game at the BC and the guy to my right exclaimed in the 3rd period, "Oh my, I think it's Biron in net." after me mercilessly doing the Beeee-rrrrron chant since the first.

Whenever I look up to the Molson X zone, they are always leading whatever cheer is going on.

That said, playoffs change things. Game 6 2010 against Pitt, got reds A and everyone was electric. They should force towels on people every game so they have to do something. You'd think this wouldn't be a problem in MTL this season (apart from lately).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLacoste View Post
Me too! Habs, playoff, molson chicks, pas le temps de niaiser.
Haha, mezzant.

Old
04-21-2013, 10:30 AM
Sebaldian

Bought a single ticket for game 7. Section 110, row FF. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it to the game if it's played, but it really depends on dates and work. Anyone know if I'll have a hard time selling it if I can't make it, given that it's just a single ticket?

Sebaldian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 10:38 AM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by the vinyl version View Post
Bought a single ticket for game 7. Section 110, row FF. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it to the game if it's played, but it really depends on dates and work. Anyone know if I'll have a hard time selling it if I can't make it, given that it's just a single ticket?
If you price if fairly, should almost certainly sell.

Old
04-21-2013, 10:38 AM
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars

Quote:
At least you will have a blast. You'll go in alone, but within 5 minutes you'll feel like you came with everyone.

Molson x has the best vibe if you like cheering/getting in the game. Been to three games this season in the reds (C, D and B corners) and people were so disappointing compared to previous games. Only me and my friends cheering, chanting, etc. Went to one alone and MAN were those people uptight. To my right, a middle aged couple, no jerseys, quietly taking it in. To my left a bunch of dudes who were so casual, they MUST have season tickets or just dont give a F. Still cheered my lungs out. It was the 1st Rags game at the BC and the guy to my right exclaimed in the 3rd period, "Oh my, I think it's Biron in net." after me mercilessly doing the Beeee-rrrrron chant since the first.

Whenever I look up to the Molson X zone, they are always leading whatever cheer is going on.

That said, playoffs change things. Game 6 2010 against Pitt, got reds A and everyone was electric. They should force towels on people every game so they have to do something. You'd think this wouldn't be a problem in MTL this season (apart from lately).

Haha, mezzant.
Damn, I don't know what to do. Is it better to go all alone? It must be weird.

Lars Mon Amour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 10:42 AM
Crimson Skorpion
Global Moderator

vCash: 50
Awards:
Some of you guys are nuts with spending more than a week or two worth of pay just for a game. I'll likely head out to a local pub with the Mrs. for one of the games and watch the rest of them at home with the kiddies.

Want to write for us? Head to lastwordonsports.com/writeforus and apply!
Crimson Skorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 11:24 AM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
Damn, I don't know what to do. Is it better to go all alone? It must be weird.
No, it's not weird at all during the playoffs (if we're not getting blown out...)

I'm going to game 5 alone provided there is one. Looking fwd to it.

At the last game I went to alone, when Lappy scored that awesome goal, the guy next to me literally hugged each other in joy.

So yeah...not "weird"..hmmm

Old
04-21-2013, 11:43 AM
Hack a bubble

going to my first playoff game in the reds!! I have been to several regular season games already. I also just registered after months of looking and reading your wonderful information! hope I'll be able to contribute!

Hack a bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 12:19 PM
IcedTwoTimer

hi all... leafs fan here in peace (if that is possible)

looking forward to a potential match up with you guys in the first round...

that said i was able to score some game #7 tickets today. while that would be sweet if it happens id like to guarantee attendance at a game so if anybody has tickets to an earlier game and wants to do some kind of swap let me know...

thanks

IcedTwoTimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 12:36 PM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedTwoTimer View Post
hi all... leafs fan here in peace (if that is possible)

looking forward to a potential match up with you guys in the first round...

that said i was able to score some game #7 tickets today. while that would be sweet if it happens id like to guarantee attendance at a game so if anybody has tickets to an earlier game and wants to do some kind of swap let me know...

thanks
Once we know the standings (they are quite fluid still somehow) and if game 7 is in Toronto, I would certainly be willing to work something out. Thing is, I have 2 game 7 tickets (useless in this scenario) and a single ticket for game 5 (or 6 depending). I'm guessing you want at least 2 together?

Old
04-21-2013, 12:41 PM
IcedTwoTimer

aahh sorry i mean i got tickets IN Montreal. Would rather make sure I can get to a game. No way ill be able to get a ticket in toronto, and even if i do its probably double the price.

that being said if anybody does have 2 tickets to a montreal game (or does happen to get two tickets to a toronto game)... ill trade my game 7 for an earlier game if we can work out all the details and contingencies...

i figure the draw for me is i get to go to a playoff game (have never been) and somebody else could go to an epic game 7.

good luck (unless your playing us)

IcedTwoTimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 03:59 PM
MJG

Not to be Mr. Negative but what happens if we end up as the fifth seed? My buddies and I got tickets to game 5?

MJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 04:33 PM
NHLcrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG View Post
Not to be Mr. Negative but what happens if we end up as the fifth seed? My buddies and I got tickets to game 5?
Good question.

I would guess that game 1 tickets become game 3, game 2 becomes game 4, game 5 becomes game 6 and game 7 are simply refunded?

NHLcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 04:53 PM
Shredsauce
Rookie User

Quote:

Haha, mezzant.

I've never been to a game alone and this will be my first playoff game. I'm still really looking forward to it though. It just would have been nice going with my dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
welcome to HF, baller
Thanks for the warm welcome. I think I'm going to like it here

Shredsauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 05:57 PM
Le Tricolore
Boo! Booooo!

vCash: 137
Send a message via Skype™ to Le Tricolore
I got 4 greys side by side for game 3 at home. Here's hoping we get home ice and win in five!

Le Tricolore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-21-2013, 06:38 PM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJG View Post
Well, then you got tickets to game 6 (i.e. home game 3). If you had gotten the next available date, it would not exist, and you get refunded.

Old
04-26-2013, 02:47 PM
coolasprICE

so for kicks I put my 4 tickets in the desjardins for game 1 (total cost 1089) and listed them on stubhub for 445$ (US) each and sold them all.......

grant it, stubhub takes a 15% commission but not a bad profit (about 430$).

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2013, 02:52 PM
Team_Spirit
Tinordi-Subban

vCash: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolasprICE View Post
so for kicks I put my 4 tickets in the desjardins for game 1 (total cost 1089) and listed them on stubhub for 445$ (US) each and sold them all.......

grant it, stubhub takes a 15% commission but not a bad profit (about 430$).
lucky because you can still buy 3 tickets next to each other.

really surprised by the amount of tickets left.

sounds like a lot of scalpers wil sell their tickets to Leafs fans....

Team_Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2013, 02:59 PM
Lars Mon Amour
Mon beau Lars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team_Spirit View Post
lucky because you can still buy 3 tickets next to each other.

really surprised by the amount of tickets left.

sounds like a lot of scalpers wil sell their tickets to Leafs fans....
The people who are selling their tickets in the "Ticket Vault" are so crazy. Some people are selling their tickets in the Blue section at $180. No one's going to buy tickets at this price.

Billets.ca seems to be the best website right now to buy tickets for the playoffs.

Lars Mon Amour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-26-2013, 03:46 PM
coolasprICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
The people who are selling their tickets in the "Ticket Vault" are so crazy. Some people are selling their tickets in the Blue section at $180. No one's going to buy tickets at this price.

Billets.ca seems to be the best website right now to buy tickets for the playoffs.
dude, are you living on the moon or something? stubhub.com

coolasprICE is offline   Reply With Quote