Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Minnesota Wild
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

PS3 GM Connected League Thread

Old
04-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Wildlife

vCash: 500
Based on how it says "June 26th-June 26th" at the top (I think that's the date, I don't have it in front of me) it looks like how it works is that you'll have to advance it forward through each day of the re-signing phase so that the players have chances to reject or accept our offers. So I mean I would say almost just advancing it one day each day in real life would be fair. But that's just me.

Wildlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 02:21 PM
The Boyle Sisters
six dollar papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildlife View Post
Based on how it says "June 26th-June 26th" at the top (I think that's the date, I don't have it in front of me) it looks like how it works is that you'll have to advance it forward through each day of the re-signing phase so that the players have chances to reject or accept our offers. So I mean I would say almost just advancing it one day each day in real life would be fair. But that's just me.
Yeah, sounds good. I'm just gonna go ahead and advance it like you suggested. And by the way, could the active GMs chime in? It would be nice to know who still wants to play the game.

The Boyle Sisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2013, 08:49 AM
The Boyle Sisters
six dollar papers

LAST DAY to re-sign players!

Last edited by The Boyle Sisters: 04-20-2013 at 06:20 AM.
The Boyle Sisters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-22-2013, 10:57 PM
Wildlife

So just so that everybody knows, as mentioned a while ago, I have taken over as the commissioner of the league. If anybody else actually is still active and interested in the league, you may have been booted from the league. We asked earlier for people to respond if they were active or not and if you did not answer then you were booted from the league.

This was done because with all of the inactive GMs in the league many players were not re-signed by the teams and therefore entered free agency. In an effort to somewhat minimize the damaging affects that this has had on certain teams in the league, the inactive GMs were booted so that the computer could at least attempt to rectify this and sign new players to replace those that left via free agency.

If you are still interested in playing in the league but have been booted, please let me know and I will gladly let you back into the league.

Wildlife is offline   Reply With Quote