HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Toronto Roadrunners

Closed Thread

Old
12-29-2003, 07:01 PM
GoM

vCash: 500
Toronto Roadrunners

Neat story :

NOTE : I'm a Leafs fan anyway...

My stepdad bought me and him tickets to the St Johns - Toronto game Dec. 19 for my birthday. There, we fill out a survey, get 4 free tickets to the Dec. 28 Manitoba - Toronto game. Go to that, they said win or tie, they'd redeem our tickets for tommorrow's Hamilton - Toronto game. 4-4 final, so tommorrow night I'm off to my third Roadrunners game in a week and a half.

So basically, I'm seeing alot of the future Oilers :p.

Rita has been damn good, scored a couple goals in the two games I've gone to. Woywitka has been good. Although I don't really like the Roadrunners, I usually cheer against em, I keep tabs on the, like, 2 players I know. So yeah, basically, I'll keep a close watch on players tommorrow...I dunno, just saying I go to alot of games, not to brag but to..uhh...I really don't know. I think it's just to say I got 10 tickets for the price of 2

Old
12-29-2003, 07:12 PM
Lowetide

Thanks for the update, sounds to me like you'll be a Roadrunner fan by March.

Old
12-29-2003, 07:19 PM
GoM

Really cheap tickets too...not a bad seat in the house. I may not like em that much, but I want to see as much as hockey as I can, so if I have a job by next year and the team is still around (somehow I doubt 3-4000 people crowds and all these free giveaways are a sign of a profitable business ) I'll be buying seasons tickets, or at least going to 20-30 games a year. Looking at the price, it only costs 800-1000 for 40 games + playoffs for the seats I've been sitting in....so if Starbucks calls me back within a few weeks...who knows, I may become a Roadrunner fan fast

Old
12-30-2003, 07:24 PM
GoM

First time I've gone to a game and the Runners won, 3-1 final...Wright had 3 assists, Valiquette was awesome. Next game : Feb sometin versus St John's

Closed Thread