HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > EA Sports NHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

EA Sports NHL Discussion forum for EA Sports NHL video games.

Hf Lightning League Trade Block/Rosters

Old
04-13-2013, 08:28 AM
noexult

vCash: 500
Mike Green OTB for

come with offers

Last edited by noexult: 04-14-2013 at 04:40 PM.
noexult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-13-2013, 07:08 PM
Dusto

Looking to move V. Leino (80) for a draft pick or prospect.

Dusto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 03:58 PM
Malakian#13

Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
Antti Niemi (82) available for a 2nd or decent prospect.

Malakian#13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 04:34 PM
Psyfer
Thrashers forever

Looking to move Plekanec, looking for a winger / prospect

Psyfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-14-2013, 04:44 PM
CUMMINS

Gaborik 89
Suter 89
Richards 87
Backstrom 85
Cole 85
Wheeler 83
Orpik 83
Schultz 83
Jackman 83
Backes 82
Fisher 82
Franzen 82
Broduer 82
Horcoff 80
Komisarek 77

CUMMINS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2013, 06:54 AM
That Habs Fan
Weber + Price = ✓

shopping Hudler for a replacement RW sniper. might also be willing to move one of Josi/Wideman/Gaunce for a DFD.

That Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2013, 09:36 AM
bootsgaudet

looking to deal Jussi Jokienen any interest?

Could deal him and others for any upgrades

Lunongo + JOkienen could bea package for a replace ment goalie and winger

bootsgaudet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2013, 06:48 PM
That Habs Fan
Weber + Price = ✓

hey all, I've made a trade with a CPU controlled team (Phoenix) and want to weigh it with all of you in terms of whether or not it's fair. it was accepted by the CPU but Matt thinks (and I agree) that I should put it to a vote of sorts

sends Hudler, Wideman, 3.5star center prospect Mitch Wahl and a third

to

for Hornqvist and Seidenberg

Oilers get a slightly younger and right handed player up front, and a LH DFD, both of which I needed. Phoenix is getting two great offensive players with great shooting/skating stats in Hudler and Wideman. Wideman is 2 years younger than Seidenberg and both he and Hudler are signed long-term. Phoenix currently has zero OFD but have plenty of DFD/TWD with Seidenberg, Morris, Kulikov and Garrison. Edmonton adds Wahl and a pick which are both nice pieces.

Last edited by That Habs Fan: 04-15-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Old
04-15-2013, 07:43 PM
bootsgaudet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahabsfanfromtoronto View Post
hey all, I've made a trade with a CPU controlled team (Phoenix) and want to weigh it with all of you in terms of whether or not it's fair. it was accepted by the CPU but Matt thinks (and I agree) that I should put it to a vote of sorts

sends Hudler, Wideman, 3.5star center prospect Mitch Wahl and a third

to

for Hornqvist and Seidenberg

Oilers get a slightly younger and right handed player up front, and a LH DFD, both of which I needed. Phoenix is getting two great offensive players with great shooting/skating stats in Hudler and Wideman. Wideman is 2 years younger than Seidenberg and both he and Hudler are signed long-term. Phoenix currently has zero OFD but have plenty of DFD/TWD with Seidenberg, Morris, Kulikov and Garrison. Edmonton adds Wahl and a pick which are both nice pieces.

Not trying to be that guy and the thorn in your side, but its also a straight up cap dump..

Hudler at 4 million for 3 years
Wideman 5.25 for 4

to

Hornquivst hes 3.35 now and i know for a fact hell command roughyl 2.25 - 2.6in the next negation

and Sedeinburg around 4 million..

^as they are both expiring

the other angle of comparison

Hornquivst > hudler
Sedienberg = Wideman

Wahl is ok, but in terms of salary being mismatched and hudler and Wideman on term contracts for a hefty amount, i think its a bit unbalanced, a human gm imo wouldnt do that.

Its a decent offer dont get me wrong , but i think staying away altogether from cpu deals will prevent a lot of hassle and head ache..

Old
04-15-2013, 07:48 PM
noexult

agree with bootsgaudet about this, no trading with cpu

Old
04-15-2013, 09:20 PM
That Habs Fan
Weber + Price = ✓

well if the league agrees and it doesnt involve stars or anything I see nothing wrong with cpu trading, but if you guys don't like this one that's fine...although I'd like to hear what more than just you two have to say...including the commish?

and with that: Hudler + Wideman/Josi/Gaunce are still OTB.

Last edited by That Habs Fan: 04-15-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Old
04-15-2013, 10:13 PM
beast8812

Your gonna see a hell of a lot of trade offers coming in with the CPU teams now.

beast8812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-15-2013, 10:20 PM
bootsgaudet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahabsfanfromtoronto View Post
well if the league agrees and it doesnt involve stars or anything I see nothing wrong with cpu trading, but if you guys don't like this one that's fine...although I'd like to hear what more than just you two have to say...including the commish?

and with that: Hudler + Wideman/Josi/Gaunce are still OTB.
minus a salary dump by you giving a cpu team, bad contracts on a long term.... no dice..

Old
04-15-2013, 10:22 PM
Dusto

I agreed with boots, allowing CPU trades will just create headaches for everyone in the long run. Best to just avoid them altogether IMO.

Old
04-19-2013, 03:11 PM
McLarsonator

vCash: 50
Irving is available if anyone is looking for a solid goalie.

McLarsonator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-19-2013, 03:14 PM
noexult

Mike Green still OTB for

Old
04-21-2013, 03:20 PM
Dusto

Lundquist is available, looking to add a top line center (or potential). Will add pieces as needed.

Old
04-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Dusto

The New York Islanders are pleased to announce that they have reache an agreement on a deal with the Winnipeg Jets.

receive E. Gudbranson, & Y. Suave

receive V. Leino, & M. Rupp

Rupp was hard to let go as he was a very effective bottom 6 center that brought alot of grit to the line-up and was solid on the face-off dot but by letting him go I'll be able to bring up A. Watson and allow him to develop further with sheltered minutes on my big league squad. V. Leino is a solid top 9 winger that can move up and down the line-up as needed, however with the emergence of youngsters Rahkshani, Filatov, and Conacher he became the odd man out as I could not afford to pay 5M for a 3rd line winger, where as the Jets cap situation allows them to take on his contract and still have breathing room to make other moves. Aquiring these two blue-chip prospect defensemen will bolster my depth and give me more flexibility in deals as they bridge the gap between my current NHL defensemen and my prospects that are still a few years away from being ready for NHL minutes. It was a pleasure dealing with the Winnipeg Jets GM and I wish him the best of luck this season!

Old
04-23-2013, 09:11 PM
matt1396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusto View Post
The New York Islanders are pleased to announce that they have reache an agreement on a deal with the Winnipeg Jets.

receive E. Gudbranson, & Y. Suave

receive V. Leino, & M. Rupp

Rupp was hard to let go as he was a very effective bottom 6 center that brought alot of grit to the line-up and was solid on the face-off dot but by letting him go I'll be able to bring up A. Watson and allow him to develop further with sheltered minutes on my big league squad. V. Leino is a solid top 9 winger that can move up and down the line-up as needed, however with the emergence of youngsters Rahkshani, Filatov, and Conacher he became the odd man out as I could not afford to pay 5M for a 3rd line winger, where as the Jets cap situation allows them to take on his contract and still have breathing room to make other moves. Aquiring these two blue-chip prospect defensemen will bolster my depth and give me more flexibility in deals as they bridge the gap between my current NHL defensemen and my prospects that are still a few years away from being ready for NHL minutes. It was a pleasure dealing with the Winnipeg Jets GM and I wish him the best of luck this season!
No way this goes through, Winnipeg gets absolutely *****. It's a salary dump+a scrub for two very good young dmen, and I think Gudbranson is supposed to jump next season. if you want you can rework this so it's fair for Winnipeg.

matt1396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-23-2013, 09:39 PM
Dusto

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
No way this goes through, Winnipeg gets absolutely *****. It's a salary dump+a scrub for two very good young dmen, and I think Gudbranson is supposed to jump next season. if you want you can rework this so it's fair for Winnipeg.
Fair enough, in my defense he was looking for bottom 6 players and although Rupp is only a 75 I wouldn't say he is a scrub, his ratings a pretty good for his role and his salary hit. As for Leino yes he has a bigger cap hit but he has all mid 80 offensive stats, and his defensive stats are in the 80-85 range. Always gets a bad rap cause of his cap hit which winnipeg has space for. Any suggestions as to what would even this out though? I didn't mean to offend anyone with this deal, I didn't realize it was that bad :l I apologize.

Sauve is 76 ovr, 24 years old, 3.5*, and he is out until playoffs. Gudbranson makes 4M as a 79ovr Dman. Both of which are on the last year of their contracts and will most likely ask for raises in the offseason which is why the Jets GM most likely chose them as the two pieces he wanted to trade away, as well as that they are most likely not the type of defenseman he wants on his team or already has an abundance of (both have 80 speed, low shot accuracy, high hitting attributes).

If you look at Winnipeg's roster this trade makes more sense then it does on paper. He has an insane amount of young talent with hardly any NHLers. This trade fills holes without taking away from his roster. Other then Duchene and Turris his next two best centers are 74 and 73 overall, with low 60's rating for faceoffs, the 74 overall has 79 hitting as well. Rupp(76ovr) on the other hand has 78 for a face off rating, the highest of all his centers, including Duchene & Turris, plus he has 88 checking which is important as he was looking or bottom 6 players. Leino is his 3rd best winger at 80ovr behind Lucic(85), and Sbotka(83). And as said before Leino is still a good offensive player, people assume he's worthless because of his cap hit which Winnipeg can afford while still having a ton of cap space. Last season we simmed up to the trade deadline, Leino(20) was set on my 3rd line for that and he still finished 3rd in goals behind Landeskog(27) & Williams (28) who were both on my first line.

On defense he has 18 defenseman, all of whom are under the age of 25 except for M.Rosival(35), J. Loprieno(27), & D. Joslin(26). 13 of which have 3* or higher potential (including Rosival), 11 of these defenseman are 70 ovr or higher, which would be a nightmare when he needs to start resigning all of them. He traded surplus assets to fill the needs of his roster. He lost no one from his starters & gained two solid NHLers. This is just something to consider when you look at the trade, as it does look lopsided on paper, however you would be hard pressed to say that this trade doesn't make the Jets better this season, as well as does not hurt their future or their incredibly deep defensive prospect pool.

This is just my logic for the trade and what I ask the other league members to consider when they make their comment(s) on the trade. I will still respect the leagues final decision.

Last edited by Dusto: 04-24-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Old
04-23-2013, 10:32 PM
matt1396

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusto View Post
Fair enough, in my defense he was looking for bottom 6 players and although Rupp is only a 75 I wouldn't say he is a scrub, his ratings a pretty good for his role and his salary hit. As for Leino yes he has a bigger cap hit but he has all mid 80 offensive stats, and his defensive stats are in the 80-85 range. Always gets a bad rap cause of his cap hit which winnipeg has space for. Any suggestions as to what would even this out though? I didn't mean to offend anyone with this deal, I didn't realize it was that bad :l I apologize.

He was also a 20 goal scorer playing 3rd line minutes last season if that's worth anything.
it would take a 1st at least going his way maybe even more, I wouldn't mind some more input from the rest of the league in regards to this trade.

Old
04-24-2013, 12:53 PM
Beats By CoRD
I Can Do Trouble

vCash: 50
here.

Not sure why that deal was nixed. I have so much young D that those guys are expendable and were both injured a time of deal. Sauve will be for another 30 games or so. I still have Hedman, Shettenkirk, Voynov, Alzner, Orlov and a few guys that will be ready to make the jump. Maybe I could have got more but considering they were injured I figured I wouldn't get much. I do need a starting goalie so maybe a bigger blockbuster would work better.

Beats By CoRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 02:49 PM
Malakian#13

Send a message via Yahoo to Malakian#13
Yeah thought you were only reviewing deals on stars. I really don't think its that bad.

Malakian#13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2013, 02:56 PM
matt1396

normally I would only review trades on stars, but this deal is pretty bad, if Leino's salary wasn't so bad I wouldn't be so apposed to this but his salary is bad, Rupp isn't anything special and Gudbranson is pretty damn good, it just needs some evening out.

Old
04-24-2013, 03:32 PM
Dusto

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt1396 View Post
normally I would only review trades on stars, but this deal is pretty bad, if Leino's salary wasn't so bad I wouldn't be so apposed to this but his salary is bad, Rupp isn't anything special and Gudbranson is pretty damn good, it just needs some evening out.
Gudbranson is a 4* prospect so he's going to cap out between the 80-84 range, yes he's good but it's not like's going to be an allstar. Also even with Leino's Salary the Jets still have 15.259M in cap space. Plus it's not like he's signed for 10 years at 5M, he only has 3 years left on his contract. And as said before Rupp may not be anything special but he's a solid bottom 6 player, the only other player the Jets have that can hit while not being a liability on the ice is Rinaldo.

I'm not arguing with you here and as said before I'll still respect whatever decision you make, but you can't look at this trade on paper, nor can you let the players abilities/reputations in real life factor into how you view this deal. You have to look at it from a hockey standpoint judging them by their in-game attributes, and what the deal does to both rosters. In this case I believe that this was a good hockey trade as both clubs got better.

Last edited by Dusto: 04-24-2013 at 03:58 PM.