HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: 9/11, 5 years ago...

Closed Thread

Old
09-10-2006, 08:24 PM
BORAT

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hunjeebakala View Post
why do we need a reminding of something that's been shoved down our throats (for the wrong reasons) for the past 5 years?

oh lets reminisce about the holocaust.

quite frankly this thread doesn't even belong here, PERIOD.

mcphee, 1000's of people died in the WTC that was orchestrated by the government. HUNDREDS of thousands have died in the states faux-war against 'terrorism.' am i the ignorant one? innocent lives have been lost for no reason whatsoever. what has been gained from all this? nothing! just more hatred, ignorance and death.

like i said, 9/11 threads don't belong here. i can see that shabutie is equally as disgusted whenever he sees someone talk about it. hey lets make a 'where were you when the US started dropping bombs on baghdad and killing 3 times as many civilians in one day than in the wtc?' thread.
Remember that time in Bosnia when Serbs killed Hundreds of thousands of muslims ? or how about that time in Chechnya when Poutine offered ceremonial knives to his soldiers for slaughtering Chechen women and children ?

Remember that ?

I think you need that shoved down your throat.

try getting some media coverage on that ! and live to say it

The USA made msitakes, but never hid from them !

How hard would it have been for Bush to plant some WMD's and get away looking like a world champion !

Easier than planning 9/11 ! I guarantee it !

But you don't care about that .. do you ...

Old
09-10-2006, 08:55 PM
HH
GO HABS GO!

Please ppl go to the political board to talk about politics, this thread isn't about politics, its about where were you when you heard the news thats it.

Old
09-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Shabutie

Quote:
Originally Posted by habs911 View Post
Please ppl go to the political board to talk about politics, this thread isn't about politics, its about where were you when you heard the news thats it.
You must be juvenile if you thought that making a thread like this, on a habs board, wouldn't get into politics. What's the purpose of the thread? What will it do for you to know where ppl were when the attack happened? Do we have WW2 threads? Nam Threads? You can't expect to make a thread like this without people getting into political debates, so mods might as well lock this up.

Old
09-10-2006, 09:17 PM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

Quite frankly, if you don't believe in people remembering about 9/11, then that's fine. What I don't understand is the need for those people to come in here and interrupt the thread and create controversy. If you look around HFBoards and the other team forums, you will see several 9/11 threads, because it was a historic event that is fresh in everybody's mind. I can understand why people want to move on and not think about the past, and believe me I sometimes feel the same way. Also, I completely understand that tragedies are occuring all over the world, on a daily basis. Trust me, I also understand that completely. But habs911 started a thread to remember what everyone felt that day since MOST people I know felt something that day, and for the first part of the thread, people did a great job in sharing their stories. I truly believed that a discussion devoid of politics was possible.

People who look for controversy always seem to find it. I'm leaving this thread closed, because it will continue to incite a negative response.

Closed Thread