Explosions at Marathon Part 14

Closed Thread

Old
04-24-2013, 05:46 PM
Kate08
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
http://www.boston.com/politicalintel...OyM/story.html

I mean, what do you even do with this information?

Old
04-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Turk 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely08 View Post
Mother and father of the bombers flying to the US on Thursday.

Supposedly to help the investigation.

Right.

Chaaaaaaaa-chiing.

****in losers.
Isn't the mother wanted on a default warrant for shoplifting in Natick? Will Natick PD be waiting to greet her?

Old
04-24-2013, 06:33 PM
Shaun

Quote:
If people knew what companies like Craft actually do, they would be laughing. Security contractors specialize in security. Not blowing up marathons. They're hired by companies overseas to protect civilians in high risk places. Our military is not a security service, and therefore cannot provide these services.

Their employees often possess rare skill sets attained through years of military and combat experience, very few in law enforcement possess. Therefore they offer training to law enforcement. I know everyone expects former military personnel like SEALs, Army SF, Rangers to go back to a civilian job instead of earning a living using the skills they have honed over a life of service. That's your opinion. Then there's reality.

People need to grow the **** up.
My post wasnt implying that they did it. It was just strange to see them there. I guess suspicious was the wrong to use. It was more like they were out of place.

Old
04-24-2013, 07:51 PM
Hanji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate08 View Post
He HAD to have received some training and/or practiced when he was out of the country. You don't just DO THAT and luck out when you try it for the first time. No ****ing way.

I'm not sure.

Someone needs only to be reasonably well versed in electronics to build a crude bomb like they did. It isn't difficult. They were caught because they were so unsophisticated and stupid. Aka Jihadi wannabees.
Unfortunately, sometimes that's all it takes to cause major destruction.

Old
04-24-2013, 07:58 PM
LSCII
Dark Cloud

This dateline special on the events are really aggravating. One guy claiming that you can find whatever you want on the internet to build these things, but then you hear about the timing and triggering being very complex so it doesn't make any sense that it would be something they could learn by watching a video.

Old
04-24-2013, 09:02 PM
plemur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
My post wasnt implying that they did it. It was just strange to see them there. I guess suspicious was the wrong to use. It was more like they were out of place.
They may have been cheering on a buddy/comrade in arms.

Old
04-24-2013, 09:09 PM
Mione134

Now the family is blaming this elusive 'Misha'. Great. Another excuse.

And now the father is saying that guy who was naked aka Naked Man, was HIS son and that the fbi killed him

The delusion. I can't.

Old
04-24-2013, 09:54 PM
DJENTLEMAN
Handsome Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Can't lie those 2 Blackwater looking guys in a couple of the pictures look suspicious. I wonder if they were brought in as private security?
I thought it was confirmed he was a Saudi National?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
The best coverage I encountered was here. I don't know what it was like on ******. I had MSNBC on in the background, and it was really amusing to see them cover something an hour or so after it happened, or better yet, after it was known to be incorrect. It sounds like several news agencies opened themselves up to the possibility of lawsuits.

Pretty sad a group of people on a hockey board with online scanner feeds demolished the pro news.

Which is exactly why it's generally a good idea to form an (political or any type of) opinion without the influence of the commentators that are giving their opinions on the day's news that somehow pass as the media / journalism. It's no longer journalism, it's now fear-based media that has been overpowered by lies and rarely covers the meaningful topics or better yet "problems." Everything is a business and the media has displayed that to a 'T' over the past week.

Makes you wonder how forthcoming they are in any other type of coverage they provide / how much ************ they do on an every day basis. I know I dropped Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS etc from my political TV a long time ago. It's filled with absolute rubbish that has paved the way to kiss critical thinking goodbye for the average American. Logic has been removed and sensationalism / fear mongering / emotion based reporting has checked in.

Old
04-25-2013, 12:00 AM
TCL40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mione134 View Post
Now the family is blaming this elusive 'Misha'. Great. Another excuse.

And now the father is saying that guy who was naked aka Naked Man, was HIS son and that the fbi killed him

The delusion. I can't.
I can give the family a little pass as far as wanting to blame somebody for influencing their son-but the "he was framed" or "they killed my sweet boy" stuff is just crap. They were shooting at cops and throwing bombs-what else were the police supposed to do? Shoot once the shooting stopped they sent him to the hospital for care.

Old
04-25-2013, 12:26 AM
Nose Face Killah
It's Tuukka Time

I can't believe this guy has lawyers. There should be no trial, just send his ass to jail for life, no parole.

Old
04-25-2013, 12:46 AM
Mione134

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCL40 View Post
I can give the family a little pass as far as wanting to blame somebody for influencing their son-but the "he was framed" or "they killed my sweet boy" stuff is just crap. They were shooting at cops and throwing bombs-what else were the police supposed to do? Shoot once the shooting stopped they sent him to the hospital for care.

They're blaming everyone else for the fact that both of their sons turned into terrorists. It's everyone else's fault. Its America's fault. It's the govt fault. It's a random guy named Mischa. It's disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out the parents knew what was going on. We gave these people money to escape their country. We gave them shelter. Food. An opportunity. And now all of a sudden they hate us and its our fault. And the fact that people can be so ignorant about the whole subject just grinds my gears so to speak. We've got FAU Professor saying it was a 'False Flag'. The same idiot who said the Sandy Hook shooting didn't happen.

Now we have an MIT professor Balakrishnan Rajagopa basically saying we were asking for it.

In this tragedy, people are showing some true colors. I'll be interesting if Mommy Dearest shows up since she technically has a warrant out for her arrest. I'm with you Uncle Ruslan, I can see why you made sure you no longer keep in contact with the crazy bunch.

Old
04-25-2013, 04:53 AM
CptxMorgan
Dangerzone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
Yeah, I saw lots of people trying to do the same thing at VT. People trying to figure out why that ******* would just kill lots of people; what would give someone reason to do that. By all indications, he had no real reason aside from being crazy.
Wasn't he an unmedicated schizophrenic or something to that extent?

Old
04-25-2013, 06:04 AM
Yeti34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanji View Post
I'm not sure.

Someone needs only to be reasonably well versed in electronics to build a crude bomb like they did. It isn't difficult. They were caught because they were so unsophisticated and stupid. Aka Jihadi wannabees.
Unfortunately, sometimes that's all it takes to cause major destruction.
To Kate's point after the initial warning by Russia and being cleared by the FBI they warned them again sayin the older bro while in Russia was training with an unnamed group. So until we find out more I wish meineno and Obama would take their own advice and not jump to conclusions. It's fine for us to speculate, but they are presenting it as fact to serve their own agendas.

Old
04-25-2013, 06:17 AM
BrainOfJ
Call it a comeback

The "one that got away" just became a truther.

I guess everything does happen for a reason

Old
04-25-2013, 06:50 AM
Alicat
Charge!

They said if the mother comes to MA she could be arrested. She has a warrant out for her arrest for not showing up to court in October due to her shoplifting incident.

I am Boston Strong

Old
04-25-2013, 06:52 AM
Alicat
Charge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nose Face Killah View Post
I can't believe this guy has lawyers. There should be no trial, just send his ass to jail for life, no parole.
They are Public Defenders and were appointed to him. They had no choice.

Old
04-25-2013, 08:00 AM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Quote:
They're blaming everyone else for the fact that both of their sons turned into terrorists. It's everyone else's fault. Its America's fault. It's the govt fault. It's a random guy named Mischa. It's disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out the parents knew what was going on. We gave these people money to escape their country. We gave them shelter. Food. An opportunity. And now all of a sudden they hate us and its our fault. And the fact that people can be so ignorant about the whole subject just grinds my gears so to speak. We've got FAU Professor saying it was a 'False Flag'. The same idiot who said the Sandy Hook shooting didn't happen.

Now we have an MIT professor Balakrishnan Rajagopa basically saying we were asking for it.

In this tragedy, people are showing some true colors. I'll be interesting if Mommy Dearest shows up since she technically has a warrant out for her arrest. I'm with you Uncle Ruslan, I can see why you made sure you no longer keep in contact with the crazy bunch.
Deport him his article is asking for it

Old
04-25-2013, 08:14 AM
misterjaggers
Puma

There's only about 200 Chechens in the U.S. Most emigrated to Europe.

Old
04-25-2013, 08:16 AM
BMC
#BostonStrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse View Post
I ****ing hate it that it seems in this day and age people are so quick to try and find a reasonable reason for someone to do some evil ****.

His mommy and daddy never hugged him, He used to be molested, he was bullied........blah blah blah

Why can't people just be evil ****ing *******s?
Some people just don't want to believe there is such a thing as evil. Fools.

Old
04-25-2013, 08:20 AM
BMC
#BostonStrong

Quote:
Mother and father of the bombers flying to the US on Thursday.

Supposedly to help the investigation.

Right.

Chaaaaaaaa-chiing.

****in losers.
They should be denied entry into the country. I believe the mother has a warrant out for her arrest. And it sounds like dear old dad has connections with very bad people.

Old
04-25-2013, 08:30 AM
Mione134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse View Post
Deport him his article is asking for it
Have you read it? I had to stop and re-read it again for it to sink in. Then I read it on the huffington post (I should know better) and saw the comments how people were agreeing with this man. I had a few professors in college who were obviously very liberal which okay, I don't care. But if this guy is spewing this crap on the Internet, he's preaching it at his place of work to impressionable kids (mostly kids from overseas), who knows what they've succumbed to from him. I'd like to know what kind of classes and teachers suspect 2 had. Whether we like it or not, our teachers leave a lasting impression on us. Good or bad.

Old
04-25-2013, 08:36 AM
hoss75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC View Post
Some people just don't want to believe there is such a thing as evil. Fools.
This... they want to blame someone or something else every time something goes wrong... usually the one with the most to lose.

Old
04-25-2013, 08:40 AM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Quote:
Have you read it? I had to stop and re-read it again for it to sink in. Then I read it on the huffington post (I should know better) and saw the comments how people were agreeing with this man. I had a few professors in college who were obviously very liberal which okay, I don't care. But if this guy is spewing this crap on the Internet, he's preaching it at his place of work to impressionable kids (mostly kids from overseas), who knows what they've succumbed to from him. I'd like to know what kind of classes and teachers suspect 2 had. Whether we like it or not, our teachers leave a lasting impression on us. Good or bad.
Yes I just read most of it. He's a tool. I like how he also snuck blaming the internet and how it should be governed and regulated.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/balakr...b_3142550.html

for those that want to read the nonsense

Old
04-25-2013, 08:46 AM
Hanji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeti34 View Post
To Kate's point after the initial warning by Russia and being cleared by the FBI they warned them again sayin the older bro while in Russia was training with an unnamed group. So until we find out more I wish meineno and Obama would take their own advice and not jump to conclusions. It's fine for us to speculate, but they are presenting it as fact to serve their own agendas.
Wait, what? The Russians never said that.

Old
04-25-2013, 08:48 AM
hoss75

Now I'm stewing over this professor and the wingnut commentators at the HP..... If they think the U.S. is so bad that the bombing of some people simply out for a marathon is justified... that the murder of an innocent child is justified... that the execution of a police officer is justified... friggen leave. America didn't make them that way... their whackjob eastern European mother did. They don't because there's no place better for them to go making them giant hypocrites. The places they have so much 'respect' are 1000x more corrupt, dirty, violent, and less opportunistic for the little guy than North America.... but they don't want to be Americans...They want Americans to respect their culture and beliefs while condescending to ours... well tough, you can't have it both ways.. if you don't feel that way then it's because your elders failed at teaching you.

Closed Thread