HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

2013 Playoff Ticket Prices & Availability

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-25-2013, 08:29 AM
  #26
Cliffy1814
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers88 View Post
It didn't work for the Devils though. All you had to do was give someone the URL link and the unique password, and it could be duplicated.

Really?
I heard you could share it and someone else could use it, but once someone bought four tickets per game or whatever the limit was, that was it. That link gave someone the ability to buy 12 tickets to three games, but after that it was dead.

I was reading the Devil board the day I got the link and most of them were complaining that they could not buy more.

Cliffy1814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 09:03 AM
  #27
GordonGecko
Coaching Fail
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,034
vCash: 364
presale password is NYRBELIEVE

GordonGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 09:17 AM
  #28
cjc5103
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 571
vCash: 500
anyone manage to pick up extras? checked at 10am and all games were sold out for pairs.

cjc5103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 09:34 AM
  #29
GordonGecko
Coaching Fail
 
GordonGecko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New York City
Country: United States
Posts: 5,034
vCash: 364
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjc5103 View Post
anyone manage to pick up extras? checked at 10am and all games were sold out for pairs.
ziltch. Basically these "presales" have become a bait and switch to unload massively overpriced lower bowl tickets.

1. It's not a presale because they don't issue a unique password, everyone knows the password so by definition it's a general sale

2. They make almost nothing available in the cheapest categories, all that is available are tickets $200+

3. They hold back almost all their inventory for the upper bowl and wait until a couple days before the game. Then they "release" some after a text message alert and when you get there all that's available are more of the overpriced stuff downstairs

GordonGecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 09:41 AM
  #30
iguss
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
I got an upper bowl single for game 2. Thanks for the passcode!

iguss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 09:47 AM
  #31
cjc5103
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 571
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGecko View Post
ziltch. Basically these "presales" have become a bait and switch to unload massively overpriced lower bowl tickets.

1. It's not a presale because they don't issue a unique password, everyone knows the password so by definition it's a general sale

2. They make almost nothing available in the cheapest categories, all that is available are tickets $200+

3. They hold back almost all their inventory for the upper bowl and wait until a couple days before the game. Then they "release" some after a text message alert and when you get there all that's available are more of the overpriced stuff downstairs
Yeah usually that's what happens for ALL sporting events in high demand. All they have is a single 5 rows from the ice for $300 plus fees etc.

Nice that iguss was able to pick up a single which isn't surprising. I would definitely expect them to have a few singles somewhere.

Looks like most will have to resort to the secondary market for playoff tix. Just curious since I'm sure you'd done your research Gecko, what do u think will be the get in price for the ECF and SCF? I'm thinking 250, 450 respectively. Obvious this would be the games for the early part of each round.

cjc5103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 09:47 AM
  #32
Cliffy1814
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 868
vCash: 500
I was able to get two together for Round 2 for all three games in the Upper Blacony for $162 per seat.
Long way to go to round 2 seeing as we haven't even clinched the #8 spot yet.

Not even singles available for the first round.

Cliffy1814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 09:51 AM
  #33
cjc5103
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Washington DC
Country: United States
Posts: 571
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy1814 View Post
I was able to get two together for Round 2 for all three games in the Upper Blacony for $162 per seat.
Long way to go to round 2 seeing as we haven't even clinched the #8 spot yet.

Not even singles available for the first round.
Wow Damn. Now i'm starting to blame my luck on my slow ass work computer. Sigh.

cjc5103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 09:56 AM
  #34
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,837
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffy1814 View Post
I was able to get two together for Round 2 for all three games in the Upper Blacony for $162 per seat.
Long way to go to round 2 seeing as we haven't even clinched the #8 spot yet.

Not even singles available for the first round.
There were tickets in the 400's too for round 2 game 3. Ticketmaster ****ed me over but I was able to get a single though I should have gotten a pair.

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?u=53946&type=sigpic&dateline=1320361610
NYRFAN218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 10:58 AM
  #35
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,754
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjc5103 View Post
Looks like most will have to resort to the secondary market for playoff tix. Just curious since I'm sure you'd done your research Gecko, what do u think will be the get in price for the ECF and SCF? I'm thinking 250, 450 respectively. Obvious this would be the games for the early part of each round.
i sold home game 1 for a potential SCF last year on stubhub and got 600 each for the old section 420.

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 11:05 AM
  #36
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,754
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
far more seats in the chase presale right now at 12..

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 11:37 AM
  #37
qwertyaas
LGR@
 
qwertyaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,139
vCash: 500
Best available is $285 per.... Great pre sale.

qwertyaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 11:46 AM
  #38
Giacomin
Registered User
 
Giacomin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,093
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
i sold home game 1 for a potential SCF last year on stubhub and got 600 each for the old section 420.
I had sold my game 1 seats on stubhub in the old 300,s for $799 each. I had them listed for about an hour when they sold so I probably underpriced them.

Giacomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 12:05 PM
  #39
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,754
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyaas View Post
Best available is $285 per.... Great pre sale.
not sure what you mean.. i got seats for 135 each or so in the uppers for round 1.

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 12:16 PM
  #40
qwertyaas
LGR@
 
qwertyaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: New York
Country: United States
Posts: 5,139
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
not sure what you mean.. i got seats for 135 each or so in the uppers for round 1.
I couldn't find anything under $235 per for any game.

qwertyaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 12:17 PM
  #41
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,754
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyaas View Post
I couldn't find anything under $235 per for any game.
which one did you hit? the 10 am sth or 12 chase presale?

there is also another presale at 2, password is tradition

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 12:21 PM
  #42
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,837
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by trueblue9441 View Post
which one did you hit? the 10 am sth or 12 chase presale?

there is also another presale at 2, password is tradition
SALUTE and NYRMSG work also for the 2 PM one.

NYRFAN218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 12:27 PM
  #43
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,407
vCash: 500
I wonder if the passwords are really time sensitive or can we try the 2pm ones now? I tried and got nothing, but I don't know if that's because there really is nothing available or because the codes aren't working yet.

mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 12:32 PM
  #44
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,837
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
I wonder if the passwords are really time sensitive or can we try the 2pm ones now? I tried and got nothing, but I don't know if that's because there really is nothing available or because the codes aren't working yet.
Just tried them on one of the games where the interactive map is working and it told me the code is incorrect so I guess they're not active yet.

NYRFAN218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 01:18 PM
  #45
NYRFAN218
Mac Truck
 
NYRFAN218's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,837
vCash: 500
There are tickets out there. Pulled up a single in the 200's for home game 1 round 1 in the 200's for 110. Also saw pairs for round 2 in the 200's on the interactive maps that were added just at 2 before it crashed. Prices ranged from 130-170 per.

NYRFAN218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 01:19 PM
  #46
mti79
Registered User
 
mti79's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,407
vCash: 500
Was able to get 200 level tickets to both game 1's. Was trying for round 1, game 2 but beggars can't be choosers. Used the password Salute for both. Not sure if it matters.

mti79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 01:21 PM
  #47
trueblue9441
Registered User
 
trueblue9441's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Bronx, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 3,754
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to trueblue9441
got about 10 different pairs for round 2 home game 3.. plenty of uppers in there.

and no i didnt buy all of them, just saying that there were plenty of seats available.

trueblue9441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 01:49 PM
  #48
Giacomin
Registered User
 
Giacomin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 2,093
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
Was able to get 200 level tickets to both game 1's. Was trying for round 1, game 2 but beggars can't be choosers. Used the password Salute for both. Not sure if it matters.
Nice!

Giacomin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 01:54 PM
  #49
pavelich
Registered User
 
pavelich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 593
vCash: 500
Got a pair right away in 212 for Rd 1 Gm 1. Then a single in 226 for Rd 2 Gm 2. Nothing since.

pavelich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-25-2013, 02:21 PM
  #50
nyrmetros
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 5,374
vCash: 500
Can't spend the $$ ..... oh well... tv it is...

nyrmetros is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.