Notices

Explosions at Marathon Part 14

Closed Thread

Old
04-25-2013, 04:16 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

vCash: 500
Just logged onto FB and I see this rubbish http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000009

WHY the **** are the morons in the media giving these ****ing *******s a forum to spew their nonsense?

Seriously are they that ****ing dense? Your son wasn't murdered by the police. A bomb strapped onto your son went off and your other waste of flesh then ran him over.

Old
04-25-2013, 04:17 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Old
04-25-2013, 04:20 PM
C77

I wish the media would stop showing the photos of those two pieces of ****. It's almost impossible to escape.

Old
04-25-2013, 04:22 PM
Son of Marshmont
Classless Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NathanHortonFan View Post
So you'd rather the FBI not be able to get their important intel? I'd rather not defend bomber #2 and his so called rights and would hope the FBI can get everything it needs out of him.
Yes, because that's exactly what I said. I clearly want the FBI to **** up the investigation. Le sigh.

I would like for the FBI and the Justice Department to do everything within the bounds of the current laws and regulations to get everything they need to either put this dirtball away for life or put a needle in his arm.

The fact that the FBI and the DOJ have to follow the letter of the law is because, if they don't, they lose the opportunity to actually USE that valuable evidence in a criminal proceeding. That's what I'm concerned about. I'm just clarifying what I read in an FBI-authored memo about the public safety exception and what must happen to maintain the use of that exception.

I get that people are emotional and that's how people are responding. We get to do that.

The people interrogating and trying this case don't have that luxury to let their emotions guide how this rolls out.

That's my point.

But flame away if you wish.

04-25-2013, 04:29 PM
bp13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse View Post
Just logged onto FB and I see this rubbish http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...usaolp00000009

WHY the **** are the morons in the media giving these ****ing *******s a forum to spew their nonsense?

Seriously are they that ****ing dense? Your son wasn't murdered by the police. A bomb strapped onto your son went off and your other waste of flesh then ran him over.
Seriously. I get the idea it's her kids and you want to believe they couldn't do such a thing, but you have to be bat**** insane to rail to the press and profess their innocence after what they did.

Her kids are maggots and she's insane, which I suppose isn't too surprising.

Old
04-25-2013, 04:29 PM
DJENTLEMAN
INTJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely08 View Post
One day? One day after laying to rest an 8 year old boy, and a 27 year old police officer, who was ambushed by these maniacs on the very same campus? There is a proper time and place for, "Tut tut, we must examine the root causes, and the ramifications of our own actions", and this was not it. The professor on Gilligan's island could figure that out.
Your twisting my words to fit into an argument that isn't met by what I'm saying (and from what I've seen, many others' posts in this thread as well).

I didn't mention anything about his timing of the article in my post and I never said it was appropriate (actually, I think it's quite distasteful but that is contrary to the point my post was making). I also clearly stated I didn't agree with his conclusions.

I don't have to agree with his conclusions or time frame to agree with the action in a vacuum (and that is seeking the route cause).

Old
04-25-2013, 04:30 PM
C77

I donated to the one fund today.

Old
04-25-2013, 04:32 PM
C77

Anyway someone my aunt knows has had several surgeries on his hands for burns because of the bombing. Hope he gets well soon!

Old
04-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Neely08

Quote:
Originally Posted by C77 View Post
I wish the media would stop showing the photos of those two pieces of ****. It's almost impossible to escape.
Could not agree more.

Old
04-25-2013, 05:58 PM
TCL40

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal13Linseman View Post
Makes sense that they were on way to Times Sq. as now being reported...
They had all pipe bombs and the pressure cooker bomb in the SUV for that reason...

Gave the little angels asylum, education, housing, & welfare...

Anybody think enough is enough yet?
Not surprised.

I think the fact they had bombs with them indicate they wanted to blow something/someone else up. Times Square makes sense. Just glad they were stopped.

And while I can understand some blame shifting I don't understand the parents claiming they were innocent or blaming the police for what happened.

Old
04-25-2013, 06:30 PM
Neely08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshmont Flavor View Post
Yes, because that's exactly what I said. I clearly want the FBI to **** up the investigation. Le sigh.

I would like for the FBI and the Justice Department to do everything within the bounds of the current laws and regulations to get everything they need to either put this dirtball away for life or put a needle in his arm.
Well, that's not likely now. B/c now he can use information he may otherwise have given up, had they been permitted more time to interrogate him, thus pleading down from the death penalty.

Quote:
The fact that the FBI and the DOJ have to follow the letter of the law is because, if they don't, they lose the opportunity to actually USE that valuable evidence in a criminal proceeding. That's what I'm concerned about. I'm just clarifying what I read in an FBI-authored memo about the public safety exception and what must happen to maintain the use of that exception.

I get that people are emotional and that's how people are responding. We get to do that.
Pretty sure they have him cold w/o any additional information from himself. Nor would any information they obtained be admissible previous to him being mirandized (just assuming here). Point was; determine immediate danger - additional bombs or accomplices at large, get intel on anyone else involved directly or indirectly, find out who/what his brother was associating with, how they were radicalized, other contacts, training, etc etc.

e.g. This Misha character, if real, he can get outta town now before anyone can ID him. They have no way of corroborating, or fact checking, anything he's said thus far.

You're right, they had to do what was within the law once it was decided he wasn't going to be classified as an enemy combatant. I'm of the opinion they have to draft federal legislation that gives investigators what they need, and legally, whether it be domestic or foreign terrorism. Had this guy been in Pakistan or Afghanistan, like Jose Padilla, different story, as we're already at war. Had he been part of an active cell (i.e. London, Spain). We'd of been ****ed.

I'm certainly not flaming you.

Old
04-25-2013, 06:54 PM
Gee Wally
Retired

Awards:
I actually had to take a break from reading news reports. The anger it causes in me is so intense I surprise myself.

I would absolutely have no issue pushing the syringe myself. None.

BOSTON STRONG !!!
Old
04-25-2013, 07:03 PM
MioneRask134

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally View Post
I actually had to take a break from reading news reports. The anger it causes in me is so intense I surprise myself.

You and me both.

Old
04-25-2013, 07:09 PM
Kovi
Kafka and Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mione134 View Post
You and me both.
yup here too

Old
04-25-2013, 07:20 PM
BMC
PerJohan Axelsson

Quote:

This is why I haven't keep close track of this story, or ventured into this thread as often as I might.

Felt the same after 9/11 too.

Old
04-25-2013, 07:34 PM
northeastern

Quote:

I've found myself closing multiple windows so I don't post angry comments. Especially anything relating to the conspiracies.

Old
04-25-2013, 07:48 PM
BrainOfJ
Diva

Quote:
Originally Posted by northeastern View Post
I've found myself closing multiple windows so I don't post angry comments. Especially anything relating to the conspiracies.
Yeah I've been good about this too until today. Some ****ing idiot posted on my facebook "wow first the government fakes sandy hook and now they faked Boston? I hate our government"

Lost it.

Old
04-25-2013, 09:01 PM
Beef Invictus
Global Moderator
Beefitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neely08 View Post
Could not agree more.
The more attention they get, the more likely it is copycats will pop up. The media has been told this by at least one expert. They don't care.

04-25-2013, 09:12 PM
MioneRask134

I'm sorry. The mother is saying the bombing was a hoax and that it was fake blood on the street.

I'm done

Old
04-25-2013, 09:16 PM
danpantz

Cispa met resistance in the senate, what are conspiracy nut jobs going to use as a motive now?

Old
04-25-2013, 09:27 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpantz View Post
Cispa met resistance in the senate, what are conspiracy nut jobs going to use as a motive now?
The Senate are crab people actors

Old
04-25-2013, 09:30 PM
Neely08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Invictus View Post
The more attention they get, the more likely it is copycats will pop up. The media has been told this by at least one expert. They don't care.
They could cover it w/o constantly plastering their pictures on the screen like it's an episode of A&E Biography. I don't need to see these two walking abortions smiling, enjoying their lives, hearing irrelevant details a/b their good times, like their favorite color, or what loving sons they were. "Dzhokhar was-ah a good-ah son who used to bleach his Mama's beard. Before Jews and Americans stage bombing and use paint for blood!!!!! Aluhwah Akbar!!!".

Can we give her just one more tax payer funded flight to Syria? They're using fake sarin gas. She needs to investigate.

Old
04-25-2013, 09:31 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

IDC I ever see the mother I am punching her. Maybe it will knock some sense into her 3rd world brain.

Old
04-25-2013, 09:36 PM
TheReal13Linseman
Registered Abuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse View Post
IDC I ever see the mother I am punching her. Maybe it will knock some sense into her 3rd world brain.
I would think that even Al-Zawahiri has gotta be thinking to himself, "look, lady, serioiusly...ya got nothin there, give it a rest, you're makin us look bad."

"Amerika took my babies..." Immigration. Ban. Now. We've got enough at this point.

No matter what, Soderberg would've scored there.
Pastrnak means "Eurolectric" in Czech. Look it up.
Old
04-25-2013, 10:15 PM
BostonBruins92
Closer to the Sun

Unreal balls on the dude that got carjacked

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013...IKES#aComments

Closed Thread