HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Game 48 | Detroit Red Wings @ Dallas Stars | 7:00 PM EST | NBC Sports, FS-D

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-27-2013, 08:56 AM
  #26
Shoalzie
Registered User
 
Shoalzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Portland, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 14,182
vCash: 500
The ideal situation is on a tee for them...a win gets them in and they avoid Chicago for at least one round. Can't expect the Wild and Jackets to lose tonight...handle ya biness!

Shoalzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 09:12 AM
  #27
19Yzerman19
Registered User
 
19Yzerman19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 1,708
vCash: 692
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfly View Post
Wings win >_<
are you sure your posting in the right forum?

19Yzerman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 09:16 AM
  #28
19Yzerman19
Registered User
 
19Yzerman19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Country: United States
Posts: 1,708
vCash: 692
so does 1 point get the Wings 7th place or do they have to win assuming other teams win their games?

19Yzerman19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 09:27 AM
  #29
redwings85
In Ozzie I trust.
 
redwings85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: America's Hat.
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,962
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Yzerman19 View Post
so does 1 point get the Wings 7th place or do they have to win assuming other teams win their games?
Detroit would need 2 Pts to lock 7th. Or 1 pt and a Minnesota loss.

If I am not mistaken Detroit just needs 1 pt to clinch.
If Columbus wins Detroit wins tiebreaker with ROW.

Detroit controls their fate tonight.

I see CBJ beating Nashville.
Minnesota is a toss up, they got owned by Edmonton last night... So will they bounce back and beat Colorado? Or will Colorado play tough.

redwings85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 10:21 AM
  #30
Geki
Registered User
 
Geki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 867
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19Yzerman19 View Post
are you sure your posting in the right forum?
His luck has been pretty bad over the last week and a half. He's going for reverse psychology now.

Geki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 10:37 AM
  #31
mindfly
KEN HOLLAND OUT
 
mindfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,822
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geki View Post
His luck has been pretty bad over the last week and a half. He's going for reverse psychology now.
I tried everything, now i'm just 100% honest. It's impossible that wings get 0 pts from this game, they are motivated, dallas are not. As long as Detroit have Datsyuk+Zetterberg these kind of games detroit will always win.

IF they make the playoffs i hope they have the fewest pts and get bounced in the first round so they can draft at no.15

mindfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 10:51 AM
  #32
JmanWingsFan
Your average Jman
 
JmanWingsFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Somewhere
Country: United States
Posts: 4,467
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfly View Post
I tried everything, now i'm just 100% honest. It's impossible that wings get 0 pts from this game, they are motivated, dallas are not. As long as Detroit have Datsyuk+Zetterberg these kind of games detroit will always win.

IF they make the playoffs i hope they have the fewest pts and get bounced in the first round so they can draft at no.15
I love how you think you can alter the course of a game with a few words typed out on some random internet forum for the sake of a seriously misguided and delusional belief.

JmanWingsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 11:06 AM
  #33
mindfly
KEN HOLLAND OUT
 
mindfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,822
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JmanWingsFan View Post
I love how you think you can alter the course of a game with a few words typed out on some random internet forum for the sake of a seriously misguided and delusional belief.
It's the same as writing 'shutout' before the game is over, even though whatever you write doesn't have any meaning in the real game, people still think of the jinx

mindfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 11:21 AM
  #34
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 19,270
vCash: 203
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 1 min
#CBJ RT @MikeHeika: Richard Bachman in goal for Stars tonight. Alex Chiasson still on ice, so he's probably not playing.

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 11:34 AM
  #35
Kronwalled55
Eatin' your hats
 
Kronwalled55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Michigan
Country: United States
Posts: 4,885
vCash: 500

Kronwalled55 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 11:45 AM
  #36
mindfly
KEN HOLLAND OUT
 
mindfly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Bloomfield Hills, MI
Country: Sweden
Posts: 8,822
vCash: 500
lol Dallas is giving this game to Detroit... Richard Backman..lol

mindfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 11:45 AM
  #37
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 19,270
vCash: 203
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 1 min
Looks like same lines, no surprise: 40-13-8, 93-51-11, 14-63-24, 17-25-22; 44 and 37 extras; on D: 55-52, 27-2, 65-4, 18, 23, 28 extras.

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 11:51 AM
  #38
DatsyukToZetterberg
Alligator!
 
DatsyukToZetterberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newfoundland
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjuredChoker View Post
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 1 min
#CBJ RT @MikeHeika: Richard Bachman in goal for Stars tonight. Alex Chiasson still on ice, so he's probably not playing.
Looking forward to seeing the reactions from all of the CBJ fans but Bachman has been really good lately. He's got a .936 sv% in his past 5 games, it'll still be a close game.

DatsyukToZetterberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 11:52 AM
  #39
Vladdy84
L-O-Y-A-L-T-Y
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 8,348
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjuredChoker View Post
Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 1 min
Looks like same lines, no surprise: 40-13-8, 93-51-11, 14-63-24, 17-25-22; 44 and 37 extras; on D: 55-52, 27-2, 65-4, 18, 23, 28 extras.
No Bert?

Daniel needs his minutes.

Vladdy84 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 11:53 AM
  #40
Heaton
#disapointment
 
Heaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Rochester, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 17,138
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Heaton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladdy84 View Post
No Bert?

Daniel needs his minutes.
Why would Babcock change a winning lineup this late in a season for a guy that hasn't played in months?

Heaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 12:18 PM
  #41
aar000n
Registered User
 
aar000n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,240
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
Why would Babcock change a winning lineup this late in a season for a guy that hasn't played in months?
I liked the abbby clearly overtime line personally.

aar000n is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 12:28 PM
  #42
InjuredChoker
Registered User
 
InjuredChoker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: LTIR or golf course
Posts: 19,270
vCash: 203
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 3 min
#RedWings catch more breaks: Stars starting Richard Bachman, D Trevor Daley out tonight.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 3 min
Backup Richard Bachman starting in goal for the Stars. He is 6-4-0, with a 3.28 GAA and .880 save pct. but has won 4 of his last 5 games.

InjuredChoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 12:32 PM
  #43
korrowan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 219
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjuredChoker View Post
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 3 min
#RedWings catch more breaks: Stars starting Richard Bachman, D Trevor Daley out tonight.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 3 min
Backup Richard Bachman starting in goal for the Stars. He is 6-4-0, with a 3.28 GAA and .880 save pct. but has won 4 of his last 5 games.
Oh snap nvm.


Last edited by korrowan: 04-27-2013 at 12:42 PM.
korrowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 12:35 PM
  #44
Big Poppa Puck
Bring back JTG!
 
Big Poppa Puck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: South Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 15,524
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjuredChoker View Post
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 3 min
#RedWings catch more breaks: Stars starting Richard Bachman, D Trevor Daley out tonight.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 3 min
Backup Richard Bachman starting in goal for the Stars. He is 6-4-0, with a 3.28 GAA and .880 save pct. but has won 4 of his last 5 games.
Nice. Lehtonen owns us.

Big Poppa Puck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 01:02 PM
  #45
Flowah
Registered User
 
Flowah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 5,355
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaton View Post
Why would Babcock change a winning lineup this late in a season for a guy that hasn't played in months?
Because they are winning despite Cleary. And when you can make a clear and obvious upgrade to the lineup, you make it.

Flowah is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 01:04 PM
  #46
Heaton
#disapointment
 
Heaton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Rochester, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 17,138
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Heaton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowah View Post
Because they are winning despite Cleary. And when you can make a clear and obvious upgrade to the lineup, you make it.
I don't think a rusty Bert or Samuelsson is an upgrade over Cleary in a must-win game right now. And for the record I don't want any of them on our team.

Heaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 01:24 PM
  #47
Nut Upstrom
JIMMY GO GANGBUSTERS
 
Nut Upstrom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Florida
Posts: 556
vCash: 500
We should make the playoffs on this GDT alone. So funny I had to forward it to friends and family. Awesome!

Nut Upstrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 01:24 PM
  #48
The Zetterberg Era
Moderator
Nyquist Explosion!
 
The Zetterberg Era's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Ft. Myers, FL
Country: United States
Posts: 19,012
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by InjuredChoker View Post
Helene St. James ‏@HeleneStJames 3 min
#RedWings catch more breaks: Stars starting Richard Bachman, D Trevor Daley out tonight.

Ansar Khan ‏@AnsarKhanMLive 3 min
Backup Richard Bachman starting in goal for the Stars. He is 6-4-0, with a 3.28 GAA and .880 save pct. but has won 4 of his last 5 games.
Surprised Gogo is playing on a broken foot.

I said a couple days ago I thought Kari might sit, he has been banged up a couple times this season.

By the way Finland has some nice goalie options for the WC.

Really nervous hope they can jump on them right away and discourage them from playing.

The Zetterberg Era is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 01:27 PM
  #49
joe89
#5
 
joe89's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,371
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flowah View Post
Because they are winning despite Cleary. And when you can make a clear and obvious upgrade to the lineup, you make it.
I think Eaves was on his way out of the lineup, but the probable return of some players lit a fire under his ass and now it would be stupid to take him out. First game of the playoffs, who knows. But to make the playoffs I wouldn't make changes.

joe89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-27-2013, 01:28 PM
  #50
DatsyukToZetterberg
Alligator!
 
DatsyukToZetterberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Newfoundland
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,208
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zetterberg Era View Post
Surprised Gogo is playing on a broken foot.

I said a couple days ago I thought Kari might sit, he has been banged up a couple times this season.

By the way Finland has some nice goalie options for the WC.

Really nervous hope they can jump on them right away and discourage them from playing.
Yeah my thoughts exactly. I was hoping both Kari, Goli & Daley would sit but I'll take 2 out of 3. The only problem is Bachman has been very hot lately so if we can jump out to a quick 1-0 lead and just poor it on we should be fine. I'm not sure I could handle praying that Minny/Cbus lose.

DatsyukToZetterberg is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:11 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.