HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NJD @ NYR: Tune-up for the Playoffs

Old
04-28-2013, 01:16 AM
Lundsanity30

vCash: 500
Nash was flying out there tonight, could have had 4-5 goals.. the 2 he scored, the breakaway he was taken down on by Kovie, and the failed 2 backhanders he couldn't lift.

Lundsanity30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 01:17 AM
Lundsanity30

You guys remember when everyone was saying Stepan and Callahan had no chemistry together based on a small sample size?

Lundsanity30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 01:27 AM
Affinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundsanity30 View Post
You guys remember when everyone was saying Stepan and Callahan had no chemistry together based on a small sample size?
I said this a lot. Glad to be eating crow! They are magical together! Best PK unit and have some pretty great chemistry going with Hags right now. Torts would be wise to give them a lot of minutes in the first period to tire opponent's defenses down and then set Richards, Zucc and Nash loose to feast in the later periods. God, the passing by Richards and Zucc was... something else! Granted the Devils mostly mailed this one in but great to see that line get some chemistry and confidence going.

Affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 03:11 AM
Glennsoe
Horndog

Is it just me or was the Lines kept together all through the game and not mixed after every shift?

Glennsoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 03:23 AM
azaloum90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glennsoe View Post
Is it just me or was the Lines kept together all through the game and not mixed after every shift?
Two possible answers...

1. According to torts, the lines worked., since we scored (and took control of the game) pretty quickly against a failure of a team...
One can hope he thinks these are actually THE lines to keep, and keeps them together..

2. He got lazy, and decided to leave **** alone for once

azaloum90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 10:09 AM
Leetch66

I dunno...there is just something about the Brodeur outside of hockey life IMO that should not be discussed here . I think there are some things being discussed that just cross the line and really should not be discussed on a hockey forum .

I hate the Devils as much as anybody...but I think it is wrong on so many levels to allow discussion on his marital problems and as such ....it just makes the whole Ranger board look very bad . I hope I am not alone on this .

Leetch66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 10:26 AM
Barbara Underhill
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetch66 View Post
I dunno...there is just something about the Brodeur outside of hockey life IMO that should not be discussed here . I think there are some things being discussed that just cross the line and really should not be discussed on a hockey forum .

I hate the Devils as much as anybody...but I think it is wrong on so many levels to allow discussion on his marital problems and as such ....it just makes the whole Ranger board look very bad . I hope I am not alone on this .
In the past it got shut down pretty quickly by admins, that was probably the right thing to do. Yeah it's sort of funny, but feels like the sort of the a Devils fan would do lol.

Barbara Underhill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 03:06 PM
Cmox

I think I heard a UncleDaddy chant go up once. And that was that.

Cmox is online now   Reply With Quote