HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Going out with a bang! Oilers win 7-2

Old
04-28-2013, 03:04 PM
Rawg
CEM

vCash: 500
Second game I ever attended in my life, just amazing. Was hilarious because my girlfriend and I have a running joke about my terrible hat(florescent orange) and after 2 periods I texted her and said "we dont have to worry about my hat, we suck", the next text she got was OMFG MY HAT LOL. Amazing game, Yakupov and hall are our stars, Hands were hurt from clapping, throats still dead from yelling, As I was in row six, close to luongo, Rexall was loud and crazy, bronx cheers and everything.

I know it was a mean nothing game, still amazing to be there though.

Shout out to smyth and the fourthline, I think they are the ones who started to give away their sticks after the game, He skated to the boards, threw his over and started to clap for the crowd, even though hes been so terrible, I love him, Brown quickly followed suit, really like him.Also MPS threw his as hard and up into the crowd as he could, musta got atleast row 12. Smithson also MADE SURE his got to a certain person, which Im assuming was a kid.

Rawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 03:49 PM
NewBoysClub97
All-Star

vCash: 50
Oops posted this in the wrong thread:

I had the game on in the background so I really didn;t see it. Did Sestito mock Yakupov after Sestito scored? LOL

What a plug.

It's like that garbage third liner at best Zack Kassian who scored with 3 seconds left in VAN against EDM and made it 4-1? The guy looked like he won the cup.

Nobody ever talks about that

Even their writers are annoying. I read that Luongo stormed out of Rexall after 12 minutes. Then I see a hack called Jason Botchford say to somebody maybe it was because it was Edmonton and not because he was fuming lol.

NewBoysClub97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 04:27 PM
dustrock
Too Legit To Quit

The Sestito dance made me laugh

dustrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 06:12 PM
Dave
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Is there anyway to watch a video of this game? Specifically the third period when the oilers started piling up the goals.

Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 06:17 PM
Chooch

We went out with a bang against Vancouver a season or two ago as well, and it didn't stop the next season from being an absolute train-wreck.

Chooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 09:02 PM
The Nuge
5-14-6-1

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueChip01 View Post
Oops posted this in the wrong thread:

I had the game on in the background so I really didn;t see it. Did Sestito mock Yakupov after Sestito scored? LOL

What a plug.

It's like that garbage third liner at best Zack Kassian who scored with 3 seconds left in VAN against EDM and made it 4-1? The guy looked like he won the cup.

Nobody ever talks about that

Even their writers are annoying. I read that Luongo stormed out of Rexall after 12 minutes. Then I see a hack called Jason Botchford say to somebody maybe it was because it was Edmonton and not because he was fuming lol.
The best part about it was him nearly falling because he's such a bad skater

edit: that's post 8,888!

04-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Groucho
Tier 1 Fan

Sestito mocking Yak was a dick move.

Glad karma paid that back. All Yak was trying to do was celebrate with that kid in the corner, jeez.

Groucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 10:23 PM
dustrock
Too Legit To Quit

Boy guess I'm the only one who thought Sestito was being cheeky and it made me laugh

I love Yak but he's going to be made fun of and I'm sure it bothered him less than everybody on HFB

dustrock is offline   Reply With Quote