HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs embarrass the Leafs: Burn the boats!

Old
04-28-2013, 10:13 PM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Its going to be great watching the Leafs and Bruins goon each other to death. I hope it's a long, hard, brutal series for both teams.
I really think the Leafs are actually the worse team of the POs. I was hoping to face them.
Their scoring percentage this year was just way too high, and I don't think it'll carry through the POs.
I think the Bruins are gonna have an easy time with them, assuming they get out of their funk.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 10:51 PM
pucci2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadiensforLife View Post
This is just as hilarious as when they celebrated the leafs 40th anniversary of the 1967 cup win in 2007. They brought out old Johnny Bower and the rest of the surviving players from that team out to center ice before a game. "Look everyone, we've been irrelevant for 40 years." LOL
I am a bit sad to not get you guys first round but thats what the leafs get for playing 20 minutes of the last game and taking the rest of the night off.

Also I want to point out you guys are half way to that 40 year mark...just think how much more painful the next 20 years will be. How did the last 20 feel?

pucci2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 11:24 PM
FlyingKostitsyn

vCash: 827
Quote:
Originally Posted by pucci2001 View Post
I am a bit sad to not get you guys first round but thats what the leafs get for playing 20 minutes of the last game and taking the rest of the night off.

Also I want to point out you guys are half way to that 40 year mark...just think how much more painful the next 20 years will be. How did the last 20 feel?
Well you surely must know, having been there and all that... Wait, were you born?

FlyingKostitsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 11:46 PM
McTusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafleurs Guy View Post
Its going to be great watching the Leafs and Bruins goon each other to death. I hope it's a long, hard, brutal series for both teams.
If the Bruins are smart they won't goon anything up and stick to their game and handle the Leafs easily. The problem is they're not always smart and the Leafs love to goad. Curious as to how they'll react, I think the Bruins are ripe for the picking though. The Leafs, attitude wise, also remind me of the '02 Bruins, can't see them going far either.

McTusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2013, 11:51 PM
Lafleurs Guy

Quote:

40+ years with no cup and 9 straight without the playoffs... You guys should be proud.

Since our last cup, you've missed the playoffs for the better part of half of that time. I can't even begin to imagine why you continue to cheer for that team. What's it like to not watch a playoff game for a decade?

Lafleurs Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2013, 02:36 AM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

Quote:
im don't think you realize how pathetic your little 'burn' here makes you look.

one playoff appearance in ten years and this is what it comes down to?

MasterDecoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-29-2013, 08:26 AM
WeThreeKings
Sept 19th

Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
im don't think you realize how pathetic your little 'burn' here makes you look.

one playoff appearance in ten years and this is what it comes down to?
Why I'm happy we avoided the Leafs in the play-offs. The colossal idiocy of their fan base can not be measured and I just don't want to deal with it.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote