HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

OT: Tragedy at Dawson College ON TOPIC THREAD

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-13-2006, 08:33 PM
  #51
Dan K
HFBoards Partner
 
Dan K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,176
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
I am sorry people will probably be annoyed by my post, but the word tragedy really doesn't apply here. I hate what happened, if I could of stopped it for some reason I would of, but just because this takes place here in Montreal, why does it matter more then so many other people around the world dying everyday for no good reason like today?

bah I hate threads like this, shows why the world is the way it is
... There is no question that there are tragedies around the world on a daily basis. But this is a hockey message board and not the right forum for discussion of every one of those tragedies.

This is something that happened right here in Montreal, and could have directly impacted the lives of many of our members.

I completely agree with you that not enough attention is paid to the suffering that goes on in other parts of the world, but that is no reason not to devote all attention, concern, thoughts, and prayers to a tragedy that happens right next door.

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:36 PM
  #52
CoupeStanley
Registered User
 
CoupeStanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Nicolet
Country: Martinique
Posts: 2,546
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CoupeStanley
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
I am sorry people will probably be annoyed by my post, but the word tragedy really doesn't apply here. I hate what happened, if I could of stopped it for some reason I would of, but just because this takes place here in Montreal, why does it matter more then so many other people around the world dying everyday for no good reason like today?

bah I hate threads like this, shows why the world is the way it is
But what happens all over the world doesn't necessarly apply to Quebec you know...

We dont like war, we dont like to die, we dont like violence and the last time we fought was at «coup de mousquet»..

Pretty shocking news if you ask me.

CoupeStanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:39 PM
  #53
znk
Registered User
 
znk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,261
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
I am sorry people will probably be annoyed by my post, but the word tragedy really doesn't apply here. I hate what happened, if I could of stopped it for some reason I would of, but just because this takes place here in Montreal, why does it matter more then so many other people around the world dying everyday for no good reason like today?

bah I hate threads like this, shows why the world is the way it is
Lets not get this thread locked again.....
If you think we should not have that thread....well it's your opinion and it's not shared by most. Alot of people in this forum have been affected for real by todays event. Some friends and family members of a few users were at that place today. If you cant understand that it hits closer to home....then I dont think I could find the words to show how your post was disapointing. Verry sad that you would think like this on a day like today.

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:42 PM
  #54
the_crippler12
Registered User
 
the_crippler12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boucherville
Country: Canada
Posts: 603
vCash: 500
i just has been contacted that two of my friend have been shoot
one in the stomach and the other in the arm! im so damm frustrated
and shocked duh... i cannot believe ....

the_crippler12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:44 PM
  #55
znk
Registered User
 
znk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 25,261
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_crippler12 View Post
i just has been contacted that two of my friend have been shoot
one in the stomach and the other in the arm! im so damm frustrated
and shocked duh... i cannot believe ....
Damn...are they out of danger ?

znk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:47 PM
  #56
tdecheno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 514
vCash: 500
Most of what I have been hearing just doesnt make sense, there are so many reports and so much talk going on about being more than one shooter, its hard for me to believe that this punk acted alone. One girl was saying that based on where the students were shot, and the time it took the police to identify and confront the shooter, he could NOT have been the only one.

So far Ive heard witnesses describe the shooter as dressed in all black from head to toe, including a mask on his face. Another a man dressed in black with long black hair, and yet another of the shooter in camo, sporting a mohawk...

Also, reports of the shooter being confronted within minutes of the first shots and being held in the atrium dont add up with the gun shots that were heard in the food court in Alexis Nihon. I went to dawson for two years, and that place is quite far from the Dawson Atrium.

Also, the Atrium and Cafeteria are in totally different places in the school. This is all pretty confusing, I hope everything can get cleared up because it would be a real shame if there WERE multiple shooters, and they only got one.

All my thoughts and wishes to the families involved.

tdecheno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:48 PM
  #57
the_crippler12
Registered User
 
the_crippler12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Boucherville
Country: Canada
Posts: 603
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
Damn...are they out of danger ?
the one that have been shot in the stomach is in ''soins intensif''
the other one is okay ....

the_crippler12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:51 PM
  #58
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 36,307
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdecheno View Post
This is all pretty confusing, I hope everything can get cleared up because it would be a real shame if there WERE multiple shooters, and they only got one.
This is what concerns me most. The notion that they're insisting there was only one shooter because they can't find the other(s).

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:52 PM
  #59
Dan K
HFBoards Partner
 
Dan K's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,176
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Dan K
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdecheno View Post
Most of what I have been hearing just doesnt make sense, there are so many reports and so much talk going on about being more than one shooter, its hard for me to believe that this punk acted alone. One girl was saying that based on where the students were shot, and the time it took the police to identify and confront the shooter, he could NOT have been the only one.

So far Ive heard witnesses describe the shooter as dressed in all black from head to toe, including a mask on his face. Another a man dressed in black with long black hair, and yet another of the shooter in camo, sporting a mohawk...

Also, reports of the shooter being confronted within minutes of the first shots and being held in the atrium dont add up with the gun shots that were heard in the food court in Alexis Nihon. I went to dawson for two years, and that place is quite far from the Dawson Atrium.

Also, the Atrium and Cafeteria are in totally different places in the school. This is all pretty confusing, I hope everything can get cleared up because it would be a real shame if there WERE multiple shooters, and they only got one.

All my thoughts and wishes to the families involved.
While I also was confused by the 'confirmation' of it being a lone gunman, I can explain some of the 'contradictions'.

First, when people are in a state of shock and panic, they tend not to be thinking clearly or rationally. It's very tough thus to get a correct/solid description of a person under such circumstances. What was described as "army wear" by one witness could be what was described as "an ammunition strap over his shoulder" by a witness who saw the "Mohawk-haired" shooter. The black "hood" seen by some could have just been the hairdo of the shooter by some not accustomed to seeing that style. So the differences in description can be explained.

As for the atrium / cafeteria confusion, in the upper atrium are two restaurantas (the atrium and Conrod's). Both have cafeteria-like seating, and thus even though they aren't the "formal" third floor cafeteria that most students know, an outside would call it a cafeteria. The shooter was apprehended on the atrium cafeteria side of the upper atrium, so that adds strength to the argument that the atrium shooter and cafeteria shooter were one and the same as well.

Dan K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:52 PM
  #60
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_crippler12 View Post
the one that have been shot in the stomach is in ''soins intensif''
the other one is okay ....
My friend is in the hospital too...I'm in shock...I go to McGill and we got the news at around 1pm we were all in shock...

HH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:55 PM
  #61
Beakermania*
 
Beakermania*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kingston or Hamilton
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,964
vCash: 500
My thoughts and prayers to all the injured (in any way, mentally or physically) and their families, and especially for the soul of the dead girl and her grieving family.

Beakermania* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:56 PM
  #62
QcS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: au Québec!
Country: Martinique
Posts: 2,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdecheno View Post
Most of what I have been hearing just doesnt make sense, there are so many reports and so much talk going on about being more than one shooter, its hard for me to believe that this punk acted alone. One girl was saying that based on where the students were shot, and the time it took the police to identify and confront the shooter, he could NOT have been the only one.

So far Ive heard witnesses describe the shooter as dressed in all black from head to toe, including a mask on his face. Another a man dressed in black with long black hair, and yet another of the shooter in camo, sporting a mohawk...

Also, reports of the shooter being confronted within minutes of the first shots and being held in the atrium dont add up with the gun shots that were heard in the food court in Alexis Nihon. I went to dawson for two years, and that place is quite far from the Dawson Atrium.

Also, the Atrium and Cafeteria are in totally different places in the school. This is all pretty confusing, I hope everything can get cleared up because it would be a real shame if there WERE multiple shooters, and they only got one.

All my thoughts and wishes to the families involved.
what we've heard from police and the witness on LCN is that the shooter started shooting OUTSIDE.. probably hit a few people outside.. then police that heard the shots and saw the shooter followed him and he went into the school. He hid behind the red beam, had tons of "kinda hostages", had 3 firearms, (p.s. he went to the school area with his car..) and had a little standoff with the police without even talking or adressing the "hostages". His family name is not Quebecer, but he's Canadian. He lived in the "north part of Montreal". He apparently panicked and started shooting in the "hostages" and then was struck down by police. It looks like he did not go to that school with the goal of shooting people, but rather to escape police as he was followed and had just fired shots.

This is just from what i heard in the last 10 minutes on LCN. Who knows really, but the shooter apparently did not have prior arrests or anything. They say his last name is hard to pronounce (which tells me it's not a Quebecer name).

QcS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:57 PM
  #63
tdecheno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 514
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by #11 Saku Koivu View Post
While I also was confused by the 'confirmation' of it being a lone gunman, I can explain some of the 'contradictions'.

First, when people are in a state of shock and panic, they tend not to be thinking clearly or rationally. It's very tough thus to get a correct/solid description of a person under such circumstances. What was described as "army wear" by one witness could be what was described as "an ammunition strap over his shoulder" by a witness who saw the "Mohawk-haired" shooter. The black "hood" seen by some could have just been the hairdo of the shooter by some not accustomed to seeing that style. So the differences in description can be explained.

As for the atrium / cafeteria confusion, in the upper atrium are two restaurantas (the atrium and Conrod's). Both have cafeteria-like seating, and thus even though they aren't the "formal" third floor cafeteria that most students know, an outside would call it a cafeteria. The shooter was apprehended on the atrium cafeteria side of the upper atrium, so that adds strength to the argument that the atrium shooter and cafeteria shooter were one and the same as well.
True, I can agree with this, but I find it hard to believe that the shots could be heard in the Alexis Nihon food court, easily several minutes away, and a couple floors higher than the dawson atrium.

tdecheno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:57 PM
  #64
Live Forever
Registered User
 
Live Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdecheno View Post
Most of what I have been hearing just doesnt make sense, there are so many reports and so much talk going on about being more than one shooter, its hard for me to believe that this punk acted alone. One girl was saying that based on where the students were shot, and the time it took the police to identify and confront the shooter, he could NOT have been the only one.

So far Ive heard witnesses describe the shooter as dressed in all black from head to toe, including a mask on his face. Another a man dressed in black with long black hair, and yet another of the shooter in camo, sporting a mohawk...

Also, reports of the shooter being confronted within minutes of the first shots and being held in the atrium dont add up with the gun shots that were heard in the food court in Alexis Nihon. I went to dawson for two years, and that place is quite far from the Dawson Atrium.

Also, the Atrium and Cafeteria are in totally different places in the school. This is all pretty confusing, I hope everything can get cleared up because it would be a real shame if there WERE multiple shooters, and they only got one.

All my thoughts and wishes to the families involved..
All the police have to do is look at the video evidence. I know that Dawson pretty much have cameras wired everywhere. I'm pretty sure the Metro area is wired too as well as the shopping centre. I'm sure the cops took a good look at the footage by now and have identified the amount of suspects involved in the crime.


Last edited by Live Forever: 09-13-2006 at 09:02 PM.
Live Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 08:59 PM
  #65
Markov79
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Canuckastan
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,389
vCash: 500
I have to say standing at a payphone calling friends and family to ask if they were still alive is an experience I do not care to repeat.

Markov79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:01 PM
  #66
CrAzYNiNe
Registered User
 
CrAzYNiNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,117
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by znk View Post
Lets not get this thread locked again.....
If you think we should not have that thread....well it's your opinion and it's not shared by most. Alot of people in this forum have been affected for real by todays event. Some friends and family members of a few users were at that place today. If you cant understand that it hits closer to home....then I dont think I could find the words to show how your post was disapointing. Verry sad that you would think like this on a day like today.
You see, like someone said, this is a hockey message board and it bothers me to have threads like this on here. Actually it angers me. Yes people you might know were affected by it, but if someone I knew was there and affected by it, I wouldn't come to a hockey forum to talk about it.

Like I said, this type of thread really annoys me, tons of people die a day and no one bats an eyelash, although because it hits close to home it's important? That is the EXACT attitude I ****ing hate. Because it hits close to home shouldn't have any impact on the value of human life.

This thread should be closed for the fact that this is a hockey forum and yes we do discuss a lot of things about Montreal here. But when I hear the word TRAGEDY because ONE person died, really? I mean to his family it's a tragedy, but to me, it's a # and to be honest I don't want to know who it is that died, because there is nothing I could do for him and simply rest in peace, well peace, whatever happens happens, nothing I could do about it.

(To those you say I give my prayer and so forth, well I can't say anythinga bout that, I mean this isa good place to do that as well when you offer prayer, you hope that the family of the persons involved see it, because I am sure they will appreciate it, although I don't pray, so I won't say something I don't beleive in, but to those who did that here, I am not talking to you when I say this type of thread isn't needed)

Please get rid of the word tragedy though, really really, not waranted for what happened today

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:06 PM
  #67
Ol' Jase
PLAYOFFS??
 
Ol' Jase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,817
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
You see, like someone said, this is a hockey message board and it bothers me to have threads like this on here. Actually it angers me. Yes people you might know were affected by it, but if someone I knew was there and affected by it, I wouldn't come to a hockey forum to talk about it.

Like I said, this type of thread really annoys me, tons of people die a day and no one bats an eyelash, although because it hits close to home it's important? That is the EXACT attitude I ****ing hate. Because it hits close to home shouldn't have any impact on the value of human life.

This thread should be closed for the fact that this is a hockey forum and yes we do discuss a lot of things about Montreal here. But when I hear the word TRAGEDY because ONE person died, really? I mean to his family it's a tragedy, but to me, it's a # and to be honest I don't want to know who it is that died, because there is nothing I could do for him and simply rest in peace, well peace, whatever happens happens, nothing I could do about it.

(To those you say I give my prayer and so forth, well I can't say anythinga bout that, I mean this isa good place to do that as well when you offer prayer, you hope that the family of the persons involved see it, because I am sure they will appreciate it, although I don't pray, so I won't say something I don't beleive in, but to those who did that here, I am not talking to you when I say this type of thread isn't needed)

Please get rid of the word tragedy though, really really, not waranted for what happened today
OK, you've said your piece TWICE now. Let people deal with this in their own way. To you, it's a hockey forum, but in reality, it's an online community. If you don't want threads like these, petition the mods for a code of conduct ammendment.

Ol' Jase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:06 PM
  #68
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 36,307
vCash: 500
Awards:
If this thread "offends" you, you have the option to not click on it and keep your opinions to yourself. Nobody made you come in, and you're free to use all the other hockey-related topics that are still on the board to whatever means you see necessary.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:07 PM
  #69
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
You see, like someone said, this is a hockey message board and it bothers me to have threads like this on here. Actually it angers me. Yes people you might know were affected by it, but if someone I knew was there and affected by it, I wouldn't come to a hockey forum to talk about it.

Like I said, this type of thread really annoys me, tons of people die a day and no one bats an eyelash, although because it hits close to home it's important? That is the EXACT attitude I ****ing hate. Because it hits close to home shouldn't have any impact on the value of human life.

This thread should be closed for the fact that this is a hockey forum and yes we do discuss a lot of things about Montreal here. But when I hear the word TRAGEDY because ONE person died, really? I mean to his family it's a tragedy, but to me, it's a # and to be honest I don't want to know who it is that died, because there is nothing I could do for him and simply rest in peace, well peace, whatever happens happens, nothing I could do about it.

(To those you say I give my prayer and so forth, well I can't say anythinga bout that, I mean this isa good place to do that as well when you offer prayer, you hope that the family of the persons involved see it, because I am sure they will appreciate it, although I don't pray, so I won't say something I don't beleive in, but to those who did that here, I am not talking to you when I say this type of thread isn't needed)

Please get rid of the word tragedy though, really really, not waranted for what happened today
Please shut up and don't get this thread locked again, you're in a Montreal Board where we all got close and when a tragic event happens in Montreal we all feel for it and thats why u have OT: before the thread name.

HH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:08 PM
  #70
QcS
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: au Québec!
Country: Martinique
Posts: 2,045
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
This thread should be closed for the fact that this is a hockey forum and yes we do discuss a lot of things about Montreal here. But when I hear the word TRAGEDY because ONE person died, really? I mean to his family it's a tragedy, but to me, it's a # and to be honest I don't want to know who it is that died, because there is nothing I could do for him and simply rest in peace, well peace, whatever happens happens, nothing I could do about it.
this is because you assume that you should care about EVERY topic on here... which probably means you spend too much time on here and have grown to think it revolves around your little self.

it says OT at the beginning, and it's about something that touched and affected a lot of people in Montreal and in Québec. i'm sorry it didn't affect you or you think it bothered your HF reading. But as i do with topics that are of no importance or meaning to me, JUST DON"T READ IT.

QcS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:09 PM
  #71
CrAzYNiNe
Registered User
 
CrAzYNiNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,117
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by habs911 View Post
Please shut up and don't get this thread locked again, you're in a Montreal Board where we all got close and when a tragic event happens in Montreal we all feel for it and thats why u have OT: before the thread name.
ok how about you shut up and dont post your opinions and whats on your mind

You can't silence me, this is how I feel and like everyone keeps saying, it's a message board where I will give my honest opinion. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it, but you won't silence me because I don't share your view on the fact that montrealers are more important then other people in the world are.

To me that sounds a little bit like how war starts, my people are more imortnat then yours.

Yup sound a lot like...

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:11 PM
  #72
HH
GO HABS GO!
 
HH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 17,361
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
ok how about you shut up and dont post your opinions and whats on your mind

You can't silence me, this is how I feel and like everyone keeps saying, it's a message board where I will give my honest opinion. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it, but you won't silence me because I don't share your view on the fact that montrealers are more important then other people in the world are.

To me that sounds a little bit like how war starts, my people are more imortnat then yours.

Yup sound a lot like...
If you don't realise this thing happens in Montreal, where we all close too, I did my education at Vanier and I'm now at Mcgill...I know a lot of my friends at Dawson so if I want to speak my mind into this event I'm allowed cuz this is a Montreal board!

HH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:12 PM
  #73
Montrealer
Registered User
 
Montrealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chambly QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,504
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
ok how about you shut up and dont post your opinions and whats on your mind

You can't silence me, this is how I feel and like everyone keeps saying, it's a message board where I will give my honest opinion. If you don't like what I have to say, then don't read it, but you won't silence me because I don't share your view on the fact that montrealers are more important then other people in the world are.

To me that sounds a little bit like how war starts, my people are more imortnat then yours.

Yup sound a lot like...
Look, you've made your point. Obviously you don't agree with the thread.

Does that mean you have to ruin it for everyone else?

Montrealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:12 PM
  #74
CrAzYNiNe
Registered User
 
CrAzYNiNe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,117
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CrAzYNiNe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leph28 View Post
this is because you assume that you should care about EVERY topic on here... which probably means you spend too much time on here and have grown to think it revolves around your little self.

it says OT at the beginning, and it's about something that touched and affected a lot of people in Montreal and in Québec. i'm sorry it didn't affect you or you think it bothered your HF reading. But as i do with topics that are of no importance or meaning to me, JUST DON"T READ IT.
and it did touch and affect me, absolutely. There is not one human being that was affected today that I don't truely feel bad for. But to belitlle me over my opinion really? Are you serious, who really is the child here? I can't understand how you read my opinion and call me a child over beliefs that I HAVE. Am I not allowed my own opinion sir?

Like I said, personally(means my opinion) that to acknowlege this event as a tragedy puts my mind to shame. I am embarassed that people think that I am scum here for saying my mind and that I don't agree with what is being said here.

CrAzYNiNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-13-2006, 09:13 PM
  #75
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 36,307
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzYNiNe View Post
because I don't share your view on the fact that montrealers are more important then other people in the world are.
So 20 people get shot today and we're not allowed to talk about it because it means we place more importance on it than on events occuring elsewhere in the world?

Get lost dude. You're not contributing anything worthwhile here. If it bugs you, don't read it. Take your own advice.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:48 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.