HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2013 ticket thread Part 5 (ALL ticket talk HERE)(RULES IN FIRST POST)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-22-2013, 03:44 PM
  #826
schmautzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,034
vCash: 500
Thanks. Figures

schmautzy is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 03:51 PM
  #827
Sec311Row6
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,131
vCash: 500
what day will the STH be able to forward playoff tickets? Any idea?

Sec311Row6 is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 04:59 PM
  #828
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec311Row6 View Post
what day will the STH be able to forward playoff tickets? Any idea?
Email I received from my rep said Wed at 5pm. Although, if they aren't available right at 5pm, I'd give them an extra hour or so before I started sending emails and making phone calls. My guess is more than likely they will be available late afternoon.

__________________
BuddysTickets@gmail.com
Looch is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 05:15 PM
  #829
schmautzy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,034
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Looch View Post
Email I received from my rep said Wed at 5pm. Although, if they aren't available right at 5pm, I'd give them an extra hour or so before I started sending emails and making phone calls. My guess is more than likely they will be available late afternoon.
Just the first two games, I assume?

schmautzy is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 05:16 PM
  #830
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmautzy View Post
Just the first two games, I assume?

I'm sure. That's how it has been in the past anyways.

Looch is offline  
Old
04-22-2013, 06:12 PM
  #831
gobosox00
Registered User
 
gobosox00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 178
vCash: 500
Sold


Last edited by gobosox00: 04-22-2013 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Sold
gobosox00 is offline  
Old
04-23-2013, 11:19 AM
  #832
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,884
vCash: 500
Sox StubHub deals for premium seats for tonight (pairs)-

Keep in mind there over 3k seats available on stub hub for tonight. So there's a good chance they'll get cheaper...


Pavilion box- $29/each (face $90)

loge- $29/each (face $95)

Field box- $29/each (face $135)

State street pavilion club $55/each (face $170)

Home plate pavilion Club $83/each- (face $220)

EMC club $194/each (face $325)

dugout box- $77/each (face- $362-$584)


But the best value tonight, DRY infield grandstands starting at $13


Don't forget your poncho and gortex gloves!
http://www.weather.com/weather/hourb...xtbeginIndex=6

Looch is offline  
Old
04-23-2013, 02:27 PM
  #833
tragos
Registered User
 
tragos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: 02122
Country: United States
Posts: 499
vCash: 500
Shockingly good deals for tomorrow's high of 71 game too. Granted 4pm's an odd start time for a Wednesday in April, but still.

tragos is offline  
Old
04-25-2013, 12:22 PM
  #834
Sec311Row6
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,131
vCash: 500
playoff tickets can now be forwarded...big help knowing that i wont be around this weekend and game 1 is likely Tuesday

Sec311Row6 is offline  
Old
04-26-2013, 06:28 AM
  #835
Lordstanley
Playoffs!
 
Lordstanley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Loge - 4 + Sec -316
Country: United States
Posts: 2,680
vCash: 500
I have 1 single seat for tonight's Celtic's game . The seat is dead center court . Section 316 / Row - 15 ( $70 face value ) Ticket has to be picked up in either Weston , Mass or Bedford , Mass ( I'am working at these locations. Send me a PM if terested , Thanks

Lordstanley is offline  
Old
04-28-2013, 09:00 AM
  #836
jeffclark
Registered User
 
jeffclark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Brookline
Country: United States
Posts: 28
vCash: 500
Selling a few tickets for tonight's Bruins/Sens game.

Sections 301, 312 and 320.

Great seat-neighbors, great beer guy, great view of the ice.

Posted on BoxRowSeat (so if the link works, it's still available) :

(sold)


Last edited by jeffclark: 04-28-2013 at 03:11 PM.
jeffclark is offline  
Old
04-28-2013, 05:00 PM
  #837
tragos
Registered User
 
tragos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: 02122
Country: United States
Posts: 499
vCash: 500
Selling a pair for home game 3 for face, 304 row 10, $155 ea.

tragos is offline  
Old
04-28-2013, 09:55 PM
  #838
Watch for the Yeti
Time to retool
 
Watch for the Yeti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Swansea, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 7,683
vCash: 500
Anyone got a pair of tickets for the 1st round that is reasonably affordable for any of the home games?

Looking for noting more than $120 each since I'm on a tight budget.

Watch for the Yeti is offline  
Old
04-28-2013, 10:06 PM
  #839
tragos
Registered User
 
tragos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: 02122
Country: United States
Posts: 499
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watch for the Yeti View Post
Anyone got a pair of tickets for the 1st round that is reasonably affordable for any of the home games?

Looking for noting more than $120 each since I'm on a tight budget.
9 pairs for under-100/ea on SH for Game 1 right now.

tragos is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 10:00 AM
  #840
shalako2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: New Hampshire
Country: United States
Posts: 4
vCash: 500
Selling a pair for Wednesday night's game for face. Tickets are in Balcony 319, Row 8. $155 each ($145 plus $10 TM fees).

shalako2 is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 11:12 AM
  #841
gobruins14
Registered User
 
gobruins14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BAL 302 Row 6 Seat 4
Country: United States
Posts: 2,407
vCash: 500
Has anyone who chose the loyalty plan (option 1) been charged anything yet? I noticed my card was charged $19 a while back. Not sure what this is for.

gobruins14 is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 11:29 AM
  #842
tragos
Registered User
 
tragos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: 02122
Country: United States
Posts: 499
vCash: 500
edit - nevermind


Last edited by tragos: 04-30-2013 at 08:19 PM.
tragos is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:15 PM
  #843
Tuukka Time
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 971
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobruins14 View Post
Has anyone who chose the loyalty plan (option 1) been charged anything yet? I noticed my card was charged $19 a while back. Not sure what this is for.
The right to be able to print your playoff tix.

Tuukka Time is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:21 PM
  #844
reidy
@reidjjackson
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Charlestown, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 5,453
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to reidy
Anybody selling for Saturday night? PM me please.

reidy is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:21 PM
  #845
gobruins14
Registered User
 
gobruins14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BAL 302 Row 6 Seat 4
Country: United States
Posts: 2,407
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuukka Time View Post
The right to be able to print your playoff tix.
I was wondering if it was a fee that I missed. The number just doesn't sound familiar. Usually it's $15 for the processing fee.

Even if that is the case, why was it charged to my credit card instead of being taken out of all the extra money that's on my account?

gobruins14 is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:28 PM
  #846
Chris21
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Country: United States
Posts: 256
vCash: 50
Looking for a pair for Saturday night as well.
Thanks
Go B's

Chris21 is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:37 PM
  #847
bossfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobruins14 View Post
I was wondering if it was a fee that I missed. The number just doesn't sound familiar. Usually it's $15 for the processing fee.

Even if that is the case, why was it charged to my credit card instead of being taken out of all the extra money that's on my account?
I was given a choice to have lockout credit applied to playoffs or to 2013-14 tickets. Did you choose to apply your balance on account to the playoff tickets?

Either way I did not get any extra credit card charges so you should probably call your rep to find out what the charge was for.

And then post to let us know because I have a feeling with lockout credits and balances after the playoffs are done there will be screwed up accounts to deal with where we will need to carefully review any Bruins credit card charges

bossfan is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:41 PM
  #848
gobruins14
Registered User
 
gobruins14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: BAL 302 Row 6 Seat 4
Country: United States
Posts: 2,407
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bossfan View Post
I was given a choice to have lockout credit applied to playoffs or to 2013-14 tickets. Did you choose to apply your balance on account to the playoff tickets?

Either way I did not get any extra credit card charges so you should probably call your rep to find out what the charge was for.

And then post to let us know because I have a feeling with lockout credits and balances after the playoffs are done there will be screwed up accounts to deal with where we will need to carefully review any Bruins credit card charges
Yep, I did choose to have the balance applied to playoff tix. Thanks for checking to see if you got any additional charges. I have a message in to my rep but I haven't heard back yet. I'll let you know what he says!

I think you're right about the lockout credits. I have that same feeling.

gobruins14 is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:52 PM
  #849
bossfan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 876
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobruins14 View Post
Yep, I did choose to have the balance applied to playoff tix. Thanks for checking to see if you got any additional charges. I have a message in to my rep but I haven't heard back yet. I'll let you know what he says!

I think you're right about the lockout credits. I have that same feeling.
Well I have to take back what I just posted for you.

Except my charge is worse than $19. I have a $407 charge from the Bruins that was posted on 4/22 which matches up with the date that they said they were going to charge for Pay-As-We-Play. Two problems, first playoff charges should come out of my account credit balance and second $407 does not match up with what my first round home games should be.

Check your credit card and bank accounts everyone. I called my rep and he is out of the office until Wednesday so I have to wait until then to find out what is going on.

bossfan is offline  
Old
04-29-2013, 01:53 PM
  #850
TP
Mod Supervisor
HFBoards
 
TP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: 7th Circle of Hell
Country: United States
Posts: 21,916
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragos View Post
Selling a pair for home game 3 for face, 304 row 10, $155 ea.

That's face? holy ****.

TP is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.