Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > OHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

*OFFICIAL* Belleville Bulls 2012-13 Season Thread

Closed Thread

Old
04-28-2013, 05:24 PM
krazy kanuck

vCash: 500
1. If Camara and Hall play, it will be a sad night for that sellout Bulls crowd (nice that you can get there for game 7 of the East final though)!

2. Scheifele got run from behind into the boards earlier in the period and prior to the slash. Not feeling too sorry for the retaliation.

3. Scheifele (and Camara and Ekblad) were gone for team Canada duties the same as Malcolm. I'm talking about NHL time...do you have any current players who spent time in the NHL this season (let alone a month)? I had a quick look and couldn't find any...

4. Subban's head check was pretty dangerous too...

5. Talking about a Bulls series in the Bulls thread is completely on topic so sorry if that bothers you, but get over it.

Last edited by krazy kanuck: 04-28-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old
04-28-2013, 10:37 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy kanuck View Post
The reason the Bulls won the Eastern Conference is because the Colts had to do without Mark Scheifele for 23 games. For those of you getting on Mark, you might be a little chippy too if your two best friends on the team were out (one injured by a Bull and especially the other suspended) while Jordan Subban runs around taking shots at people's heads and incredulously is still playing.

Either team is probably fodder for the Knights anyway, but I'd rather see the Colts next week than the Bulls for 4 more games...
Cry me a river...u sound like a guy with sour grapes.....whats your excuse going to be after tomorrow....your team has had two chances to put the Bulls away and even one on home ice and couldnt do it...i am glad the officials and the rest of the league are finding out what kind of player Shoefly really is..we all know first hand how he disappears in big games thus years wjc and nice slash by him at the end of the game what a sore loser.....

Old
04-28-2013, 10:49 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

Quote:

3. Scheifele (and Camara and Ekblad) were gone for team Canada duties the same as Malcolm. I'm talking about NHL time...do you have any current players who spent time in the NHL this season (let alone a month)? I had a quick look and couldn't find any...
t.
What does this have to do with anything? Nothing, but Shoefly who has spent a month in the NHL mostly watching from the bench with 4 games (not a month by the way, get your facts straight)played and a measly 6 sog and 0 points....should be dominating this series and since the Colts went up 3-1 Shoefly has one ASSIST......way to go Mark...

Old
04-28-2013, 11:45 PM
krazy kanuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoasthabsfan View Post
Cry me a river...u sound like a guy with sour grapes.....whats your excuse going to be after tomorrow....
No excuse after tomorrow, if the Colts lose (and with a full lineup no less), then full marks will go to the Bulls.

Quote:
your team has had two chances to put the Bulls away and even one on home ice and couldnt do it...
Without two players who scored 60 odd goals and totaled nearly 140 points in the regular season. But why concern ourselves with the details?

Quote:
(not a month by the way, get your facts straight)
28 straight days, into February. Close enough to a month in my book.

Last edited by krazy kanuck: 04-28-2013 at 11:54 PM.
Old
04-29-2013, 12:53 AM
canucks20

Does anyone know where I could get two tickets for game 7. I have been to almost all home and some away playoff games and was unable to get tickets for Mondays nights game. If anyone knows someone interested in selling please PM me

Old
04-29-2013, 03:24 AM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

vCash: 50
Quote:
1. If Camara and Hall play, it will be a sad night for that sellout Bulls crowd (nice that you can get there for game 7 of the East final though)!

2. Scheifele got run from behind into the boards earlier in the period and prior to the slash. Not feeling too sorry for the retaliation.

4. Subban's head check was pretty dangerous too...

5. Talking about a Bulls series in the Bulls thread is completely on topic so sorry if that bothers you, but get over it.
Game one....?

And before you bring up not having O'Connor, we didn't have Graovac or Sandlak for that game.

Should be a good one.

Old
04-29-2013, 04:17 AM
BrianA

Injuries are part of the game.Bulls were missing key players for 1 and 2.
Schiefle needs to find his manhood and suck it up.What does he think will happen in the pros?
An outstanding goalie can beat London and both east teams have that Both teams had a victory and OT loss to the Knights.It will be a close series either way.If Schiefle thinks he had a tough series vs.the Bulls,he may want to pull out vs. the Knights.

Old
04-29-2013, 06:56 AM
Renegader

This trivial bickering is amateur/troll/kiddie hour. Enough of that please. This series has been absolutely amazing to watch. I gave full credit to Barrie's play when they were up 3-1 and I am giving full credit to Belleville for coming back to tie. It's been a great series to watch first and foremost as a hockey fan, and secondly as a Bulls fan. Yardmen will be rocking tonight with a sellout crowd. Those of us going will have a heck of a time!!! Be loud and bring your cowbells!

Old
04-29-2013, 07:03 AM
PhlyerPhanatic
Straight Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianA View Post
Injuries are part of the game.Bulls were missing key players for 1 and 2.
Schiefle needs to find his manhood and suck it up.What does he think will happen in the pros?
An outstanding goalie can beat London and both east teams have that Both teams had a victory and OT loss to the Knights.It will be a close series either way.If Schiefle thinks he had a tough series vs.the Bulls,he may want to pull out vs. the Knights.
Barrie didn't beat London this year(London won at home 5-3 and in Barrie 3-2 in a SO)...Belleville beat the Knights on home ice at the Yardmen(3-1) and lost in London (4-3) in OT

Whoever moves on will be a great matchup. It's the Finals..only good teams are left.

I'm pulling for the Bulls...it's a respect thing.

Old
04-29-2013, 09:13 AM
BrianA

[QUOTE=Renegader;64884593]This trivial bickering is amateur/troll/kiddie hour. Enough of that please. This series has been absolutely amazing to watch. I gave full credit to Barrie's play when they were up 3-1 and I am giving full credit to Belleville for coming back to tie. It's been a great series to watch first and foremost as a hockey fan, and secondly as a Bulls fan. Yardmen will be rocking tonight with a sellout crowd. Those of us going will have a heck of a time!!! Be loud and bring your cowbells![/QUOTE

I have always repected the opposite view but when a player who I thought was a pro and mature decides its time to be a cheapshot artist then I acknowledge his lack of respect.(including Bulls)If fans did not disagree in this forum,it would be boring because it is not meant to be a FAN club.It is intended as a forum for OPINION.

Old
04-29-2013, 10:03 AM
Renegader

Certainly. You're right. I just hate the he sucks, they suck stuff. Or this person favours this team because of association. It's complete and utter speculation and takes away from friendly banter about each team we follow.

Old
04-29-2013, 11:05 AM
krazy kanuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosrevolver View Post
Game one....?

And before you bring up not having O'Connor, we didn't have Graovac or Sandlak for that game.

Should be a good one.
Game two....?

Colts have a full lineup, so it should be a great game now. My comments were centered around the Colts missing two of their best players, in which case I think the Bulls would have won handily at home.

Enjoy...wish I could be there, instead I have OHL live stream (at least the sound is good)!

Old
04-29-2013, 02:01 PM
Canadian Game

Can't wait for tonight's game! Last I saw, only standing room tickets were available as of this morning. Thankfully we got mine yesterday morning and scored some decent seats.

I also read on the OHL website that Colts defenceman Jake Dotchin has been suspended for 5 games.

Old
04-29-2013, 03:57 PM
Scimitars of Drizzt
New York Rangers!

It'll be nice to not hear anymore stubborn excuses from Barrie fans after game 7 tonight. I'm getting bored of it.

Regardless of who wins (most likely Bulls) it will be a good series against London. No one is fodder against the Knights, and it'll be interesting to see how the Memorial Cup plays out.

Old
04-29-2013, 06:06 PM
hockeykid87

Here we go boys game 7!

Old
04-29-2013, 06:20 PM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

Great start for Belleville! QUINE!!!!!!

Old
04-29-2013, 07:41 PM
vanuck
Griffiths Way Goons

vCash: 250
Down 2-1 heading into the 3rd... I can't even watch the game so how's it looking out there guys?

Old
04-29-2013, 08:15 PM
nowayguy
Maybe Next Year

Well the season is over but I'm glad they fought their way back into the series, it was an entertaining year for sure. Good luck to Barrie in the finals.

Old
04-29-2013, 08:19 PM
hockeykid87

Tough way to end the year. Best of luck to the graduating players, and to Graham who'll take over the #1 job next year

Old
04-29-2013, 09:14 PM
LeafsColts13

vCash: 1400
Good series Bulls fans. Props to the Bulls for coming back and forcing game 7. Hope to do this again sometime. My first visit to the Yardman arena was great and hope to go again next season.

Old
04-29-2013, 09:42 PM
ImaBullsfan

Congrats to the Barrie Colts on a hard fought series win. Also WE Belleville Bulls fans are proud of the boys in black this year! It has been a treat to attend and follow the team thru out the whole year. Good Luck to the graduating players and i will be looking forward to seeing the NEW and returning members of the bulls in the fall.

Old
04-29-2013, 11:06 PM
Westcoasthabsfan

Congrats to Barrie and their fans and good luck against the knights in the OHL finals....

Till next year

Old
04-30-2013, 07:44 AM
Renegader

Tough game but Barrie out-goalied us in the last game. It was a great series for hockey fans to watch and it's a tough pill for us Bulls fans to swallow. Good luck to Cardwell, Crammer and of course the Bull who has played the most games for Belleville, Silas.

Old
04-30-2013, 07:59 AM
chaosrevolver
Snubbed Again

Great year for the team. I think we could be just as good next year.

Old
04-30-2013, 08:47 AM
SDRFAOBFH1

all the Bulls need for next season is a real goalie

Closed Thread