HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must use the RUMOR prefix in thread title. Proposals must contain the PROPOSAL prefix in the thread title.

CBJ-TAM Trade

Old
04-30-2013, 10:03 AM
IHeartZherdev*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBJ All The Way View Post
Johnson - 25 yr

Wiz - 27 yr

TUTZ - 29 yr
James Joseph Wisniewski (born February 21, 1984) = 29

John Joseph Louis "Jack" Johnson III (born January 13, 1987) = 26 year old

Фёдор Анатольевич Тютин, Fjodor Tjutin; born July 19, 1983) = 29

IHeartZherdev* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 10:07 AM
IHeartZherdev*

Quote:
You prove my point for me, we have young offensive talent but not a young goal scorer! Besides Cam I guess but he will never be a top liner, our D core is Young and will continue to get better but we are going to need an elite goal scorer in the future, we have Marion but I doubt he will finish his career as a jacket, Goal scoring is the biggest problem we need to address not another young Defensemen
I am pretty sure we can get one or two top 6 scoring forwards in this draft without giving up our elite d-prospect. We could also trade for a Vanek type by trading one of the #1's in a package.

Bottom line, there is no reason to trade Murray nor would that help us. Also, it's not like Drouin would be the guy who could get us into the playoffs or make us a contender next year or the year after.

Cam and Anisimov and Johansen haven't even scratched the surface of their offensive ability yet

Old
04-30-2013, 10:08 AM
IHeartZherdev*

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartZherdev View Post
James Joseph Wisniewski (born February 21, 1984) = 29

John Joseph Louis "Jack" Johnson III (born January 13, 1987) = 26 year old

Фёдор Анатольевич Тютин, Fjodor Tjutin; born July 19, 1983) = 29
add one year to all these ages for next year. Add two or three before Ryan Murray has really developed. Perfect transition. This way, Murray can be eased in minutes wise and role wise and can develop for a couple years before he takes a spot on top pairing.

Plus you have to consider Wiz misses 30+ games a season.

Old
04-30-2013, 10:39 AM
TSA0402

Quote:
JJ WIZ TUTZ

Draft Drouin
Not top tier. Maybe 1-2 are top pairing material but thats it right now. Remember this is a 9th place team. How often does a team with three top tier defensemen end up in 9th place?

Bobrovsky stood on his head all year, this team doesnt have three top tier d-men.

TSA0402 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 12:50 PM
TylerSVT*

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHeartZherdev View Post
That's not true, and it's not even and opinion. Murray was/is the top defensive prospect in the world. Why would he suddenly fall to 8th?
Because he isnt as good a Prospect as Mackinnon, Drouin, Jones, Barkov, Nikki. I would put him around Lindholm/Monahan.

TylerSVT* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 12:58 PM
CBJFan19*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerSVT View Post
Because he isnt as good a Prospect as Mackinnon, Drouin, Jones, Barkov, Nikki. I would put him around Lindholm/Monahan.

he's better then Barkov and Nichushkin, i wouldn't put Murray lower then 4th in this class, but he would be in strong consideration for #2

CBJFan19* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 01:11 PM
Follower of Yzlam
OH YEEEEAH

vCash: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentCBJ42 View Post
he's better then Barkov and Nichushkin, i wouldn't put Murray lower then 4th in this class, but he would be in strong consideration for #2

Is everyone forgetting how weak last year's class was considered to be, especially versus this year's class? Moreover, Murray just lost out on a year of development. His value is pretty much the same as it was last year. He'd be the second best Dman in this draft, but talent-wise he'd be probably around 6 (but taken ahead of Nisch due to the KHL thing).

Follower of Yzlam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-30-2013, 01:53 PM
IHeartZherdev*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pronounced Anders View Post

Is everyone forgetting how weak last year's class was considered to be, especially versus this year's class? Moreover, Murray just lost out on a year of development. His value is pretty much the same as it was last year. He'd be the second best Dman in this draft, but talent-wise he'd be probably around 6 (but taken ahead of Nisch due to the KHL thing).
He's 19 years old. Lost year of development? Are you kidding?

Old
04-30-2013, 01:56 PM
IHeartZherdev*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerSVT View Post
2012 NHL Central Scouting Final Draft Rankings Ranked second among North American skaters. Let's trade him before he's 20 years old.