Notices

Flames 2013 offseason plan.

Closed Thread

Old
05-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Flamesarmstrong22

vCash: 500
Flames 2013 offseason plan.

Since we don't have much to talk about until closer to the draft I thought it would be fun to have a thread where you can post what you would do this offseason if you were jay feaster.

This is my 2013 offseason plan/wishlist

Flames offseason:
-Sign valterri Filpula- could use a change of scenery, still young and has the connection with hudler. Plus we lack C depth.

- amnesty Cory sarich- it's beyond me why feaster signed this guy to a 2 year deal but it's obvious it's time to part ways and I don't see us getting anything back in trade. We have two buyouts and no one else to really use them on.

- re sign stempniak- had a great bounce back season and definitely earned a contract extension. Seems to be good with the young players and has expressed interest to stay.

Trade babchuk to whoever for 5th- it's time to part ways with babchuk but unlike sarich I think we could actually get something for babchuk. Maybe as small as a 5th

- resign mcgratten- played good for us and was a real energy player in a lot of his games. I would be fine with him being our 12/13th forward. Plus we need an enforcer for the rival games.

- trade Chris butler, blues 1st pick to pitsburgh for Matt Niskanen and a 4th- Pittsburgh will be up against the cap and might not be able to resign Niskanen. He is still young, had a bit of a break out season this year and we desperately need another top 4 Defencman after the bouwmeester trade.

- sign Marc fistric- again with no sarich and most likely no babchuk plus butler traded, we need D depth and that's exactly what fistric is. He also fills the need of the adding more size, which feaster has been talking about all year and is in still pretty young which the flames are also looking for.

- trade Matt stajan + Tim jackman to NYR for brad Richards- this is the one I know some people will disagree with but stajan aside from this season has not played well for us and we should use him as trade bait now while he has value. The rangers are tight against the cap and absolutey want to get rid of Richards contract. Flames have tons of cap room and also send back Roughly 4.5 mil in stajan and jackman. We all know now much feaster likes Richards and besides a down year he provides us with a short term 1C and he pushes us closer to the playoffs, something that feaster has expressed they are going for next year.

- sign Anton khudobin- feaster says the flames aren't afraid to spend to the cap next season so the flames can afford to probably over pay a bit for this guy which is what it will take to make sure Boston doesn't match the offer. He has played great for Boston this season and I think might be willing to come to Calgary because we can promise him the #1 G going into training camp, something he probably can't get from much other teams, also like said we can afford to pay him more than other teams.

Sign ramo

Lineup next season:
Tanguay,Richards,cammelerri
Glencross,Filpula,hudler
Baertchi,backlund,stempniak
Bouma,Reinhart,Aliu
Byron,horak,mcgratten/ hanowski

Giordano,Niskanen
Brodie, wideman
Fistric, smith
Cundari, Carson/babchuk

Khudobin
Ramo
MacDonald
*Berra and broissot both in AHL

3.5, 6.6, 6
2.55, 4.5, 4
1.425, 2, 3
.8, .878, .7

4.02, 4
2.5, 5.25
2, .775

Total cap = 61.58
Cap space = 4.42 mil

This actually looks like a team that could compete for a playoff spot next year, all while getting younger and getting two good prospects with our two first round picks.

Very quick rebuild. Feaster has stockpiled the prospects a bit which will provide a decent core in the future and has a comepetive team for the short term that is also relatively young.

Anyelse want to give it a try??

Old
05-01-2013, 12:41 AM
Calculon
unholy acting talent

vCash: 50
If I was Jay Feaster? I'd resign first and foremost so I could say I still have a shred of dignity and an iota of credibility left.

Old
05-01-2013, 12:45 AM
Flamesarmstrong22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calculon View Post
If I was Jay Feaster? I'd resign first and foremost so I could say I still have a shred of dignity and an iota of credibility left.
The way he has been talking lately about his plan this offseason and making the playoffs next year and his comments on the coaching staff it sounds like management has already let him know his job is safe.

Old
05-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Anglesmith
GDTs now 90% off!

vCash: 400
Stajan + Jackman for Richards? Is there an emoticon for this?

Old
05-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Anglesmith
GDTs now 90% off!

Quote:
Don't think I understand your point of view. He has been making the right moves to build a playoff team since he took the job. Just because he didn't want to be Edmonton, he should be fired? Because the media had a field day with the ROR offer sheet which may or may not have backfired?

The guy has done a good job since coming aboard. He's shifted the organization's priorities towards better scouting and development and a winning mentality, and he's shown a willingness to make deals when he has a goal in mind. He does not appear to be anything but realistic with where this team is, and he is perfectly willing to acknowledge the shortcomings of the product he put on the ice this year, and what he needs to do to fix it. There are far worse GM's in the league than Jay Feaster to be leading this 'retool' in my opinion. We've seen guys who won't make moves because they're afraid to make a bad one, and we've seen guys who make moves purely out of pride, afraid to admit they made a bad move in the past. Jay is neither of these.

Old
05-01-2013, 01:31 AM
Money Baer
COYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamesarmstrong22 View Post

Lineup next season:
Tanguay,Richards,cammelerri
Glencross,Filpula,hudler
Baertchi,backlund,stempniak
That has to be the smallest top 9 in the NHL.

Hudler - 5'10, Cammy - 5'9, Stempniak - 5'11, Baertschi - 5'10, Tanguay - 6'0, Backlund - 6'0, GlenX - 6'1, Richards & Filpula - 6'0.

Average height (roughly) - 5'11
Average weight (roughly) - 190

This team is already to easy to play against. You've added noticeable skill, which is good, but we need to get bigger & stronger to compete in the West.

Although the ROR ordeal was a bit of a blunder, he's the type of player we need to be targeting. Decent size (6'0 - 200lbs), physical, skilled, competitor, tough as nails, wins FO, young.

We need to find/acquire players that people hate to play against. I wouldn't mind revisiting the ROR contract next year when he's eligible to be traded.

Old
05-01-2013, 01:33 AM
DBU
Gotta Go Fast

Butler + 1st for Niskanen + 4th?
Stajan and Jackman for Richards?

Are you out of your mind?

Old
05-01-2013, 01:50 AM
Calculon
unholy acting talent

Quote:
Originally Posted by wflames View Post
Don't think I understand your point of view. He has been making the right moves to build a playoff team since he took the job. Just because he didn't want to be Edmonton, he should be fired? Because the media had a field day with the ROR offer sheet which may or may not have backfired?
Wait, what? The moves Feaster made put the Flames 6th last in the league. I don't know how on earth you could consider that as 'making the rights moves' towards the playoffs.

Feaster came in saying he could get the Flames into the playoffs. He failed. Miserably. He should be fired for his inability to do what he claimed he could.

Quote:
The guy has done a good job since coming aboard. He's shifted the organization's priorities towards better scouting and development and a winning mentality, and he's shown a willingness to make deals when he has a goal in mind.
Whether the Flames have improved their development process has yet to be seen. Similar situation with the drafting; it appears much better on paper, but until some of those picks actually play in the NHL, it's still too early to say with certainty. And the biggest reason for the perceived improvement in drafted comes from the fact that Feaster recognized his own failings when it comes to that area, and thus relegated those tasks to his subordinates, namely Weisbrod and Goulet.

That being said, I'll give credit where it's due; Feaster's ability to recognize his own limitations and not his let pride get in the way is certainly respectable. On the other hand, I'd much rather the Flames hire a GM capable of recognizing and selecting a good prospect in the draft.

Quote:
He does not appear to be anything but realistic with where this team is, and he is perfectly willing to acknowledge the shortcomings of the product he put on the ice this year, and what he needs to do to fix it. There are far worse GM's in the league than Jay Feaster to be leading this 'retool' in my opinion. We've seen guys who won't make moves because they're afraid to make a bad one, and we've seen guys who make moves purely out of pride, afraid to admit they made a bad move in the past. Jay is neither of these.
Sure, if you discount anything and everything he said before the most recent trade deadline.

Old
05-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Backlund

Quote:

The guy has done a good job since coming aboard. He's shifted the organization's priorities towards better scouting and development and a winning mentality, and he's shown a willingness to make deals when he has a goal in mind. He does not appear to be anything but realistic with where this team is, and he is perfectly willing to acknowledge the shortcomings of the product he put on the ice this year, and what he needs to do to fix it. There are far worse GM's in the league than Jay Feaster to be leading this 'retool' in my opinion. We've seen guys who won't make moves because they're afraid to make a bad one, and we've seen guys who make moves purely out of pride, afraid to admit they made a bad move in the past. Jay is neither of these.
Jay Feaster?

Old
05-01-2013, 08:07 AM
Volica

This proposal needs to come to reality.

Old
05-01-2013, 08:34 AM
King In The North
Sean Bennett

HAhahahahahah Stajan for Richards...

Old
05-01-2013, 09:02 AM
Volica

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Of The North View Post
HAhahahahahah Stajan for Richards...
Thought I was the only person who thought it was ridiculous. The Calgary forum likes Stajan, the GM likes him too lol.

Old
05-01-2013, 09:28 AM
TylerSVT*

vCash: 1303
I don't want Brad Richards for free, guy has a boat anchor contract.

Plus he is "Post-apex" so not in Feasters plan.

Old
05-01-2013, 09:31 AM
FlamesFreak4
Sven'sational!

ah what the hell, ill play along.

Re-Sign:
Mikael Backlund 2 years - 2.250mill
Brian McGrattan 1 year - .700mill
Akim Aliu 2 years - .750mill
Lance Bouma 2 years - 700mill
Chris Butler 2 years - 2.250mill
T.J. Brodie 3 years - 2.500mill
Mark Cundari 2 years - 1.250mill
Kari Ramo 2 years - 2.500mill

Sign UFA's;
David Clarkson 3 years - 4.500mill
Andrew Ference 1 year - 2.000mill

Let Walk;
Roman Cervenka
Steve Begin
Anton Babchuk

Retired;
Miikka Kiprusoff

Trade;
Alex Tanguay, 2013(STL) 1st, Akim Alliu to NJD for 2013 1st Rd Pick.

Draft;
6th Overall Pick: Sean Monahan
9th Overall Pick: Hunter Shinkaruk
25-30th Overall: Josh Morrissey

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Matt Stajan ($3.500m) / Jiri Hudler ($4.000m)
Sven Baertschi ($1.425m) / Mikael Backlund ($2.250m) / David Clarkson ($4.500m)
Curtis Glencross ($2.550m) / Sean Monahan ($1.425m) / Lee Stempniak ($2.500m)
Max Reinhart ($0.878m) / Lance Bouma ($0.700m) / Brian McGrattan ($0.700m)
Roman Horak ($0.805m) /

DEFENSEMEN
Dennis Wideman ($5.250m) / Mark Giordano ($4.020m)
T.J. Brodie ($2.500m) / Andrew Ference ($2.000m)
Chris Butler ($2.250m) / Mark Cundari ($1.250m)
Cory Sarich ($2.000m) /

GOALTENDERS
Kari Ramo ($2.500m)
Joey MacDonald ($0.925m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $53,929,167; BONUSES: $996,250
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $11,367,083

Old
05-01-2013, 10:34 AM
Stewie Griffin
Benevolent Overlord

vCash: 0
Quote:
- re sign stempniak- had a great bounce back season and definitely earned a contract extension. Seems to be good with the young players and has expressed interest to stay.

Trade babchuk to whoever for 5th- it's time to part ways with babchuk but unlike sarich I think we could actually get something for babchuk. Maybe as small as a 5th
As the other glaring issues with your suggestions have been pointed out, I would like to add two other things:

- The Anton is a free agent this summer, so his trade value might be a bit less than you have suggested.

- Stempniak is already signed for next season. I suppose you could sign him to an extension this summer, but I don't see the urgency in doing so.

Old
05-01-2013, 12:39 PM
Anglesmith
GDTs now 90% off!

Quote:
Wait, what? The moves Feaster made put the Flames 6th last in the league. I don't know how on earth you could consider that as 'making the rights moves' towards the playoffs.
Whether or not the goals layed out to Feaster were realistic is debatable. He was given the job of making the playoffs, and he made moves which gave the club a better chance at that. It strikes me that at the beginning of the season, the roster on paper seemed as good as, say, Ottawa minus Karlsson and Spezza, who are a playoff team. We can't say at the beginning of the season who will be a playoff team and who won't, but I at least thought that the roster had the chance if they played well. The ends don't always invalidate the means, in my opinion.

But digressing from that point, Feaster did not put enough impact players in the roster to make it into the playoffs. Likely, he could have done. He could have sold our assets and future draft picks to bring in high-talent players and made our roster extremely good in the short term. And we would have cried for his head even if we did manage to make the playoffs.

That is why I would say he made the right moves. Every step of the way he has made moves to try to improve our club in the short term without ever really hurting it in the long term. I would only say he'd failed if he'd invested some stake in our present success, going all-in the way Pittsburgh have. Otherwise, one could ignore his stated goals to the media and look at the fact that he's been trying to make the playoffs while improving our outlook for the future, rather than sacrificing one for the other.

Quote:
Whether the Flames have improved their development process has yet to be seen. Similar situation with the drafting; it appears much better on paper, but until some of those picks actually play in the NHL, it's still too early to say with certainty. And the biggest reason for the perceived improvement in drafted comes from the fact that Feaster recognized his own failings when it comes to that area, and thus relegated those tasks to his subordinates, namely Weisbrod and Goulet.
Maybe if other general managers had had this sort of awareness and gumption, the organization would have fared better.

Quote:
Sure, if you discount anything and everything he said before the most recent trade deadline.
Again, I guess our disagreement is on whether the Flames not making the playoffs means that Feaster's roster was never capable of making the playoffs. I mean, by this logic, Darryl Sutter's '04 roster was the best put together of the entire Western Conference. I don't know if that's true. Things have to come together for a team to have success at a coaching and individual player level. If things came together for the Flames this year, maybe things would have been different.

Old
05-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Flamesarmstrong22

The Richards proposal I threw in was last minute just tryed to make things more interesting. Stajan is also on a bad contract and although he enjoyed a good season this year Richards is the better player and if rangers are willing to sell low on him than we should sell high on stajan while he has value. I don't see why so many are complaining about the contract, we definitly have the cap space and if he plays bad than we amnesty him next year simple as that.

Old
05-01-2013, 12:46 PM
Anglesmith
GDTs now 90% off!

To digress a little, I think this summer, Feaster goes hard after Clarkson. I haven't really watched him play that much, but from what I understand he fits an organization need. There were times this year where our fourth line was our most effective, and watching the St. Louis vs. LA Kings game last night it became clear how effective big-body players can be, and how seriously we've undervalued them in recent years.

I think Feaster has learned from this. I wonder who else might be available.

In addition, at the draft I think Feaster will go for size with all of his picks (perhaps with the exception of the first one). In his year end press conference he identified how the lack of size goes right through the organization, so he'll be looking to add large young players as well.

I think that we will be adding a tough d-man through trade this summer as well.

Old
05-01-2013, 12:54 PM
Money Baer
COYS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesFreak4 View Post
ah what the hell, ill play along.

Re-Sign:
Mikael Backlund 2 years - 2.250mill
Brian McGrattan 1 year - .700mill
Akim Aliu 2 years - .750mill
Lance Bouma 2 years - 700mill
Chris Butler 2 years - 2.250mill
T.J. Brodie 3 years - 2.500mill
Mark Cundari 2 years - 1.250mill
Kari Ramo 2 years - 2.500mill

Sign UFA's;
David Clarkson 3 years - 4.500mill
Andrew Ference 1 year - 2.000mill

Let Walk;
Roman Cervenka
Steve Begin
Anton Babchuk

Retired;
Miikka Kiprusoff

Trade;
Alex Tanguay, 2013(STL) 1st, Akim Alliu to NJD for 2013 1st Rd Pick.

Draft;
6th Overall Pick: Sean Monahan
9th Overall Pick: Hunter Shinkaruk
25-30th Overall: Josh Morrissey

FORWARDS
Mike Cammalleri ($6.000m) / Matt Stajan ($3.500m) / Jiri Hudler ($4.000m)
Sven Baertschi ($1.425m) / Mikael Backlund ($2.250m) / David Clarkson ($4.500m)
Curtis Glencross ($2.550m) / Sean Monahan ($1.425m) / Lee Stempniak ($2.500m)
Max Reinhart ($0.878m) / Lance Bouma ($0.700m) / Brian McGrattan ($0.700m)
Roman Horak ($0.805m) /

DEFENSEMEN
Dennis Wideman ($5.250m) / Mark Giordano ($4.020m)
T.J. Brodie ($2.500m) / Andrew Ference ($2.000m)
Chris Butler ($2.250m) / Mark Cundari ($1.250m)
Cory Sarich ($2.000m) /

GOALTENDERS
Kari Ramo ($2.500m)
Joey MacDonald ($0.925m)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $53,929,167; BONUSES: $996,250
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $11,367,083
I really like your lineup. The additions of Clarkson / Ference bring much needed grit/toughness/leadership. Our top line however, is the so small.

Old
05-01-2013, 01:11 PM
InfinityIggy
Inflammatory Poster

vCash: 133
Quote:
The Richards proposal I threw in was last minute just tryed to make things more interesting. Stajan is also on a bad contract and although he enjoyed a good season this year Richards is the better player and if rangers are willing to sell low on him than we should sell high on stajan while he has value. I don't see why so many are complaining about the contract, we definitly have the cap space and if he plays bad than we amnesty him next year simple as that.
But the thing is no one really, asked you to throw it together, get what i'm saying?

The Rangers will never trade him for those pieces, if they would then any team could very easily beat our offer.

Old
05-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Calculon
unholy acting talent

Quote:
Whether or not the goals layed out to Feaster were realistic is debatable. He was given the job of making the playoffs, and he made moves which gave the club a better chance at that. It strikes me that at the beginning of the season, the roster on paper seemed as good as, say, Ottawa minus Karlsson and Spezza, who are a playoff team. We can't say at the beginning of the season who will be a playoff team and who won't, but I at least thought that the roster had the chance if they played well. The ends don't always invalidate the means, in my opinion.
I don't agree with that at all. He added skill and more offensive talent, but only at the expense of size, grit and centre depth. Feaster essentially fixed one aspect of the team, but gutted another in the process, which overall made the team worse, as illustrated by their position in the bottom of the league all season long. He thought adding a LW from the KHL would solve the teams centre problems. He's been so woefully inept in so many areas that it's astounding.

One can't say with certainty which teams will make the playoffs at the beginning of the season, but any educated fan will have a pretty good idea. No one, other than select Flames fans, thought the Flames actually had a good chance to make the playoffs at the beginning of the season.

Quote:
But digressing from that point, Feaster did not put enough impact players in the roster to make it into the playoffs. Likely, he could have done. He could have sold our assets and future draft picks to bring in high-talent players and made our roster extremely good in the short term. And we would have cried for his head even if we did manage to make the playoffs.
He did try to give up future draft picks for high-talent players - recall the offersheet to O'Reilly? And it's debatable whether adding O'Reilly would have even made this team better, as the Avalanche were actually doing better than the Flames prior to his addition, but ended up finished second last in the league. And that's assuming O'Reilly wouldn't have to clear waivers, which is still uncertain.

Quote:
That is why I would say he made the right moves. Every step of the way he has made moves to try to improve our club in the short term without ever really hurting it in the long term. I would only say he'd failed if he'd invested some stake in our present success, going all-in the way Pittsburgh have. Otherwise, one could ignore his stated goals to the media and look at the fact that he's been trying to make the playoffs while improving our outlook for the future, rather than sacrificing one for the other.
Sure, if you discount the O'Reilly offersheet, wasting picks on guys like Modin, Leblond, and Byron and wasting a good two years with his usual bluster about how the Flames were actually really good and how no one around the league understood them.

Quote:
Again, I guess our disagreement is on whether the Flames not making the playoffs means that Feaster's roster was never capable of making the playoffs. I mean, by this logic, Darryl Sutter's '04 roster was the best put together of the entire Western Conference. I don't know if that's true. Things have to come together for a team to have success at a coaching and individual player level. If things came together for the Flames this year, maybe things would have been different.
There were simply too many things that needed to work for the Flames to have some success this year. Kipper needed to be solid and continue to perform at a high level, Cervenka needed to make an impact immediately and while playing at centre, the offense needed to start going but at the same time, the defense needed to maintain their level of play, Baertschi needed to be an impact player, Backlund had to emerge as a legitimate 2nd or 1st line centre, Iginla and Cammalleri had to be a PPG or close to it, all the players had to buy into Hartley's system immediately as a shortened season meant they could not afford to waste time getting accustomed to a new style, etc.

Some of those things did happen, but expecting all of them to, and even then, only making the playoffs if so, was delusional. A good GM doesn't bank on miracles to win, but that's what Feaster and management essentially did this season.

Old
05-01-2013, 02:28 PM
Anglesmith
GDTs now 90% off!

Quote:
Some of those things did happen, but expecting all of them to, and even then, only making the playoffs if so, was delusional. A good GM doesn't bank on miracles to win, but that's what Feaster and management essentially did this season.
But in what way were Feaster and management banking on making the playoffs? They were trying to, and they were expecting to, but because of moves made (and more importantly moves not made), we were never in a "playoff or bust" mode. And when we did change directions, we were able to quite comfortably enter a "retooling" mode, and the future already looks pretty bright.

The ROR offer sheet was a case, by the way, of Feaster essentially wagering that their first pick would amount to an equal or less valuable player to O'Reilly. We have no real way of evaluating that, because we don't know where the Flames would be picking. It was not a case of trading a first-round pick for a player in his prime. Ryan O'Reilly is younger than Mikael Backlund.

Old
05-01-2013, 02:31 PM
herashak

i think 90% of gms in the league take ROR over a guy like monahan.

Old
05-01-2013, 02:49 PM
Calculon
unholy acting talent

Quote:
But in what way were Feaster and management banking on making the playoffs? They were trying to, and they were expecting to, but because of moves made (and more importantly moves not made), we were never in a "playoff or bust" mode. And when we did change directions, we were able to quite comfortably enter a "retooling" mode, and the future already looks pretty bright.
Well, first of all, I didn't say they were. I said they had unrealistic expectations about the quality of the team and what it could realistically do.

But yes, they kind of were banking on making the playoffs and it's evident in the moves they didn't make. Prior to this year, three straight seasons of no playoffs and not a single move made in one of those deadlines to trade away assets for picks or futures. Always because of the mentality the Flames had to make the playoffs, and that they had the ability to do so.

Even the O'Reilly offersheet was the managements last gasp at a desperate playoff push. Why wait for a potential lottery pick to develop when you can add a second line centre now?

Meanwhile, a team not run by nitwits, also known as the Sharks, not only sold at the deadline, but also made it into the playoffs.

Quote:
The ROR offer sheet was a case, by the way, of Feaster essentially wagering that their first pick would amount to an equal or less valuable player to O'Reilly. We have no real way of evaluating that, because we don't know where the Flames would be picking. It was not a case of trading a first-round pick for a player in his prime. Ryan O'Reilly is younger than Mikael Backlund.
It was a first and a third, which would have meant the Flames would be without a pick in the first 3 rounds of this draft, which just so happens to be considered the deepest since 2003.

And why can't we evaluate it or at least project how it might have turned out for the Flames? The Avalanche, after gaining O'Reilly, finished 2nd last in the league, even though O'Reilly managed a very respectable 20 points in 29 games this season. Do you honestly think he'd have manged better here? Or that his acquisition would have single-handedly propelled the Flames into the playoffs, even though it didn't for the Avalanche? It's not like he was buried on the Colorado roster either; he regularly played close to 20 minutes a night; he wasn't going to get more ice time in Calgary.

And all of that is again, ignoring the unparalleled incompetence in the organization when they failed to realize O'Reilly would have been subject to waivers. Just the fact that Feaster exposed the team to the possibility that they'd lose both the player and the picks demands his removal. That kind of calamity is not something any respectable organization would suffer lightly.

Old
05-01-2013, 03:19 PM
FlamesFreak4
Sven'sational!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally31 View Post
I really like your lineup. The additions of Clarkson / Ference bring much needed grit/toughness/leadership. Our top line however, is the so small.
Oh i agree, im hoping that if we go the route of trading Cammalleri, we would get some size in return. Doesnt have to be a LW in return, possibly a center, and have Glencross move up to the top LW spot.

Closed Thread