HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Minnesota Wild
Notices

Behind the Posters

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-01-2013, 12:35 PM
  #926
Paul Bunyan
Mythical Lumberjack
 
Paul Bunyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Land of Ice and Snow
Country: United States
Posts: 524
vCash: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 651 View Post
Yes, we are one of 12 metros to have all four major sports teams in a metro.
Yeah, I left out San Fran, I don't really consider the Sharks to be a "San Francisco team" that's just me though, I know others do.

Paul Bunyan is offline  
Old
05-01-2013, 06:01 PM
  #927
651*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Capital of MN 651
Country: United States
Posts: 2,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
Yeah, I left out San Fran, I don't really consider the Sharks to be a "San Francisco team" that's just me though, I know others do.
Yes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._ci...erview_by_city

651* is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 10:24 AM
  #928
germ war
Registered User
 
germ war's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 10
vCash: 500
Hey gang! I'm a long-time casual fan of the Wild (we don't have cable in our household) who's been starting to follow the team more closely in recent years and trying to learn more about the league in general. I'm here to learn as much as participate in the forums.

Name: Jeremy

Age: 34

Location: St. Paul, MN

Fav All time Minnesota players (Wild or North Stars): Wes Walz, Marion Gaborik, Brent Burns

Fav Current Wild: Jonas Brodin, Jason Zucker, Cal Clutterbuck

Fav Non Wild Players: Jarome Iginla

Fav Wild Prospects: Matt Dumba

Fav Non Wild Prospects: (see introduction above)

Fav Movies: Fantastic Mr. Fox, Death Proof, Safety Not Guaranteed, Comedian

Music: Mostly art-damaged rock and noisy punk bands - U.S. Maple, Ex Models, The Monorchid, Pissed Jeans, Dead Rider, Marked Men, and Wire, to name a few.

Hobbies: Playing drums, tinkering with computers, and making an occasional illustration. I bought my first pair of hockey skates last month and plan to play some rec league games this fall!

Fav food: Pizza!

Fav Beer: Right now I'm really digging Fulton's line of brews - Lonely Blonde, Sweet Child of Vine, and Ringer Pale Ale are all very good and interesting. Various Schell's, Bell's, Anchor Steam, Spaten, and others have been in rotation in my household lately.

Fav Wild moment/how I became a fan: The come-from-behind series victories against the Avalanche and Canucks in the 2003 playoffs!

How long I have been a Wild fan: Since 2000.

Origin of screen name: It's based on my real name.

Jerseys owned: Home alternate Mikko Koivu.

Married?: Nope.

Kids: None.

germ war is offline  
Old
05-08-2013, 08:01 PM
  #929
Core25
Registered User
 
Core25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 13
vCash: 500
Hey everyone, I've been following the forums for a while and have recently started to post.

Name: Corey

Age: 20

Location: Minneapolis,MN

Fav All time Minnesota players: Marion Gaborik, Brian Rolston, Wes Walz.

Fav Current Wild: Jonas Brodin, Ryan Suter, Charlie Coyle.

Fav Non Wild players: Phil Kessel, Erik Karlsson, Thomas Vanek.

Fav Wild prospects: Jason Zucker, Matt Dumba, Erik Haula.

Fav Non Wild Prospects: Nick Bjugstad, Nate Schmidt (I love my former Gophers!)

Fav Movies: Christopher Nolan's Batman trilogy, Django, The Godfather, Lincoln.

Music: Currently a lot of Lecrae and Mumford & Sons.

Hobbies: Skating, Running, Video games, almost anything sports related.

Fav Food: Mexican food.

Fav Beer: Nothing yet. My favorite pop is Mtn Dew. Haha

Fav Wild Moment/How I became a fan: Definitely the 2003 playoff run is when I really got into watching the Wild. Richard Park's goal in game 6 is my favorite moment for sure.

How long have I been a Wild fan: Since 2003

Origin of screen name: It's what a lot of my friends call me. 25 is the number of my favorite player currently, Brodin.

Jerseys owned: 2011-12 Alternate U of MN Home Jersey, Don't currently own a Wild Jersey. Hoping to get a Brodin alternate green rather soon.

Married?: Eventually

Kids: Eventually

Core25 is offline  
Old
06-24-2013, 10:20 PM
  #930
Paul Bunyan
Mythical Lumberjack
 
Paul Bunyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Land of Ice and Snow
Country: United States
Posts: 524
vCash: 411
Name: Paul Bunyan

Age: 28

Location: St. Paul, MN (caught between two zip codes)

Fav All time Minnesota players (Wild or North Stars): Modano, Hatcher, Dino, Jack Carlson, Broten, Bobby Smith, Boogaard.

Fav Current Wild: Cullen, Mitchell, Konopka (comedic effect), Clutterbuck.

Fav Non Wild Players: Phil Oreskovic, Nick Oslund, Adam Estoclet, Riley Emmerson, Ben Youds, Todd Griffith, Carter Hutton, Adam Keefe, Maxime Tanguay, and any other Minnesotans or kids that played for the U.

Fav Wild Prospects: Zucker (though he may not count now), Haula, Lucia.

Fav Non Wild Prospects: Minnesotans not in the Wild system.

Fav Movies: Too many to list - Last of the Mohicans and Braveheart are likely at the top of my list though.

Music: I listen to more stuff than anyone else I know. Icelandic reggae to Japanese rock to Croatian Hip Hop so....this list would also take way too long.

Hobbies: Administrator of an Online Soccer Forum, moderator of a Boxing Forum, Amateur Boxer (soon to go pro I hope), Strongman, Trivia (I need to find a team here) and a bunch of other stuff.

Fav food: Steak Pie.

Fav Beer: Guinness. Otherwise too many to list really.

Fav Wild moment/how I became a fan: I was born a Minnesotan so I had my teams set up. Followed Dallas after the North Stars left then when Minnesota got a team back, immediately went back to my roots.

Though if it happens again in any sport, I'll just quit watching that sport for good. I couldn't take another move.

How long I have been a Wild fan: Since 2000. Earliest North Stars memories I have are watching on TV in 1987 (though I was taken before then) and going to games in 1988 (that I remember).

Origin of screen name: Minnesota's own.

Married?: Nope.

Kids: Nein. No pets either.

Jerseys owned: I have more than 50 I think? I have an entire list, but I won't post it here. These are all the ones I have that are Minnesota / Wild related:

Original Wild white, Original Wild Green (Kuba), Wild Red (Boogaard), Wild new white (Cullen), Wild 3rd Green (Clutterbuck). North Stars 1973-1974 Throwback Home Jersey. St. Cloud state from 2006? U - Home, Away, 3rd from 2006?, U 3rd 2011 (Patterson), U 3rd 2012 (Bjugstad). Those are all replicas.

Game worns - Toledo Walleye 2009-2010 White - Alec Richards (from MN), Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 Black - Cameron Cooper (Mankato), Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 Black - Riley Emmerson (Wild draft pick),
Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 "Real Fish" - Riley Emmerson, ECHL All Star Team 2012-2013 All Star Game – Mike Lee (Roseau / Huskies), 2012-2013 Orlando Solar Nick McParland St. Patrick's Day Jersey, USA 2006 IIHF World Championships White – Patrick O'Sullivan, USA 2006 IIHF World Championships White – Ryan Suter, USA 2013 IIHF World Championships White – Erik Johnson

That should do it....

Paul Bunyan is offline  
Old
06-24-2013, 10:38 PM
  #931
Generic User
Dynamic as they come
 
Generic User's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Twin Cities
Country: United States
Posts: 6,570
vCash: 500
Please, please, please explain steak pie. I fully prepare on croaking ten years earlier than I have to if it's what I think it is.

Generic User is offline  
Old
06-24-2013, 10:42 PM
  #932
Paul Bunyan
Mythical Lumberjack
 
Paul Bunyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Land of Ice and Snow
Country: United States
Posts: 524
vCash: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic User View Post
Please, please, please explain steak pie. I fully prepare on croaking ten years earlier than I have to if it's what I think it is.
There used to be a Scottish Bakery near my house where I grew up, it's basically kind of like Chicken Pot Pie.....but ONLY STEAK IN IT.

There are a few variations, like you can basically put steak instead of chicken, or steak and kidney, or steak and different gravies or sauce, or diced steak as opposed to more like steak tips, but this place basically just took an amazing crust, perfectly cut slices and used the natural steak juices to create the most marvelous food in the world.

Then our stupid city shut down the street they were on for two years and the guy had to close it. It was even better than the steak and meat pies I got when I was in the UK and Ireland, which is saying something.

Paul Bunyan is offline  
Old
07-01-2013, 10:11 AM
  #933
651*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Capital of MN 651
Country: United States
Posts: 2,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
Name:

Jerseys owned: I have more than 50 I think? I have an entire list, but I won't post it here. These are all the ones I have that are Minnesota / Wild related:

Original Wild white, Original Wild Green (Kuba), Wild Red (Boogaard), Wild new white (Cullen), Wild 3rd Green (Clutterbuck). North Stars 1973-1974 Throwback Home Jersey. St. Cloud state from 2006? U - Home, Away, 3rd from 2006?, U 3rd 2011 (Patterson), U 3rd 2012 (Bjugstad). Those are all replicas.

Game worns - Toledo Walleye 2009-2010 White - Alec Richards (from MN), Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 Black - Cameron Cooper (Mankato), Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 Black - Riley Emmerson (Wild draft pick),
Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 "Real Fish" - Riley Emmerson, ECHL All Star Team 2012-2013 All Star Game Mike Lee (Roseau / Huskies), 2012-2013 Orlando Solar Nick McParland St. Patrick's Day Jersey, USA 2006 IIHF World Championships White Patrick O'Sullivan, USA 2006 IIHF World Championships White Ryan Suter, USA 2013 IIHF World Championships White Erik Johnson

That should do it....
Nice collection.

651* is offline  
Old
07-01-2013, 03:42 PM
  #934
Paul Bunyan
Mythical Lumberjack
 
Paul Bunyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Land of Ice and Snow
Country: United States
Posts: 524
vCash: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 651 View Post
Nice collection.
That's just the Minnesota-related stuff. If you want the full bit I can PM you the rest of the ones I have. Ebay usually throws up some gems, but lately I've been hitting end of season auctions and have got a few steals.

You don't collect do you?

It won't rival Trooper Dan's at the lodge any time soon...or really ever to be honest, but I started collecting since we'd always wear sweaters to games and with minor league season tickets we'd hit more than 30 games a season, so you needed a few to mix it up.

Paul Bunyan is offline  
Old
07-01-2013, 06:49 PM
  #935
651*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Capital of MN 651
Country: United States
Posts: 2,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
Name: Paul Bunyan

Age: 28

Location: St. Paul, MN (caught between two zip codes)

Fav All time Minnesota players (Wild or North Stars): Modano, Hatcher, Dino, Jack Carlson, Broten, Bobby Smith, Boogaard.

Fav Current Wild: Cullen, Mitchell, Konopka (comedic effect), Clutterbuck.

Fav Non Wild Players: Phil Oreskovic, Nick Oslund, Adam Estoclet, Riley Emmerson, Ben Youds, Todd Griffith, Carter Hutton, Adam Keefe, Maxime Tanguay, and any other Minnesotans or kids that played for the U.

Fav Wild Prospects: Zucker (though he may not count now), Haula, Lucia.

Fav Non Wild Prospects: Minnesotans not in the Wild system.

Fav Movies: Too many to list - Last of the Mohicans and Braveheart are likely at the top of my list though.

Music: I listen to more stuff than anyone else I know. Icelandic reggae to Japanese rock to Croatian Hip Hop so....this list would also take way too long.

Hobbies: Administrator of an Online Soccer Forum, moderator of a Boxing Forum, Amateur Boxer (soon to go pro I hope), Strongman, Trivia (I need to find a team here) and a bunch of other stuff.

Fav food: Steak Pie.

Fav Beer: Guinness. Otherwise too many to list really.

Fav Wild moment/how I became a fan: I was born a Minnesotan so I had my teams set up. Followed Dallas after the North Stars left then when Minnesota got a team back, immediately went back to my roots.

Though if it happens again in any sport, I'll just quit watching that sport for good. I couldn't take another move.

How long I have been a Wild fan: Since 2000. Earliest North Stars memories I have are watching on TV in 1987 (though I was taken before then) and going to games in 1988 (that I remember).

Origin of screen name: Minnesota's own.

Married?: Nope.

Kids: Nein. No pets either.

Jerseys owned: I have more than 50 I think? I have an entire list, but I won't post it here. These are all the ones I have that are Minnesota / Wild related:

Original Wild white, Original Wild Green (Kuba), Wild Red (Boogaard), Wild new white (Cullen), Wild 3rd Green (Clutterbuck). North Stars 1973-1974 Throwback Home Jersey. St. Cloud state from 2006? U - Home, Away, 3rd from 2006?, U 3rd 2011 (Patterson), U 3rd 2012 (Bjugstad). Those are all replicas.

Game worns - Toledo Walleye 2009-2010 White - Alec Richards (from MN), Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 Black - Cameron Cooper (Mankato), Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 Black - Riley Emmerson (Wild draft pick),
Toledo Walleye 2011-2012 "Real Fish" - Riley Emmerson, ECHL All Star Team 2012-2013 All Star Game – Mike Lee (Roseau / Huskies), 2012-2013 Orlando Solar Nick McParland St. Patrick's Day Jersey, USA 2006 IIHF World Championships White – Patrick O'Sullivan, USA 2006 IIHF World Championships White – Ryan Suter, USA 2013 IIHF World Championships White – Erik Johnson

That should do it....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
That's just the Minnesota-related stuff. If you want the full bit I can PM you the rest of the ones I have. Ebay usually throws up some gems, but lately I've been hitting end of season auctions and have got a few steals.

You don't collect do you?

It won't rival Trooper Dan's at the lodge any time soon...or really ever to be honest, but I started collecting since we'd always wear sweaters to games and with minor league season tickets we'd hit more than 30 games a season, so you needed a few to mix it up.
Just hockey? Probably close to a dozen with my dad's. Probably a half dozen "Center Ice" authentic and the rest various semi authentic. Outside of that I have close to 30 jerseys or so. Three Vikings', four Wolves, a UofM, three Twins, three Wild, and various other jerseys.

651* is offline  
Old
07-01-2013, 06:55 PM
  #936
651*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Capital of MN 651
Country: United States
Posts: 2,601
vCash: 500
These are just some of my other local jerseys:

Some of my Jerseys..jpg

That Moose one is authentic. One of my favorites.


Last edited by 651*: 07-01-2013 at 11:35 PM.
651* is offline  
Old
07-02-2013, 01:18 PM
  #937
Paul Bunyan
Mythical Lumberjack
 
Paul Bunyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Land of Ice and Snow
Country: United States
Posts: 524
vCash: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 651 View Post
These are just some of my other local jerseys:

Attachment 65723

That Moose one is authentic. One of my favorites.
Nice. I wish I had a Moose sweater, I used to have a shirt of theirs from back in the day that my Gramps gave me, but of course, like everything else I grew out of it quickly.

If mine weren't big as tarps (and some that still won't fit) I'd be able to lay them out like that with a bunch of them. I did have a picture file with I think all my hockey ones, then all my soccer ones, all my rugby ones and then everything else together.

My last computer crashed though, and I think the files are on that one.

If I include other sports I'm in the hundreds easily. Now I guess I'm focusing more on gameworns. If I can't wear the majority of them, then there isn't much of a point unless you get something really worth it in my estimation.

Paul Bunyan is offline  
Old
07-02-2013, 05:25 PM
  #938
651*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Capital of MN 651
Country: United States
Posts: 2,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
Nice. I wish I had a Moose sweater, I used to have a shirt of theirs from back in the day that my Gramps gave me, but of course, like everything else I grew out of it quickly.

If mine weren't big as tarps (and some that still won't fit) I'd be able to lay them out like that with a bunch of them. I did have a picture file with I think all my hockey ones, then all my soccer ones, all my rugby ones and then everything else together.

My last computer crashed though, and I think the files are on that one.

If I include other sports I'm in the hundreds easily. Now I guess I'm focusing more on gameworns. If I can't wear the majority of them, then there isn't much of a point unless you get something really worth it in my estimation.
I needed a panoramic view, or know how to shoot with one. Otherwise I'd've had several more MN team jerseys in there. I just thought it would be fun to do when my whole closet crashed couple months back due to too much clothes so I took that pic.


You got 100s of jerseys? You got me beat there.

651* is offline  
Old
07-02-2013, 05:31 PM
  #939
651*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Capital of MN 651
Country: United States
Posts: 2,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
Nice. I wish I had a Moose sweater, I used to have a shirt of theirs from back in the day that my Gramps gave me, but of course, like everything else I grew out of it quickly.

If mine weren't big as tarps (and some that still won't fit) I'd be able to lay them out like that with a bunch of them. I did have a picture file with I think all my hockey ones, then all my soccer ones, all my rugby ones and then everything else together.

My last computer crashed though, and I think the files are on that one.

If I include other sports I'm in the hundreds easily. Now I guess I'm focusing more on gameworns. If I can't wear the majority of them, then there isn't much of a point unless you get something really worth it in my estimation.
PS: Look on the 'Bay for a Moose (MN) authentic but they can get pricey. I also have the black Starter semi pro too but I never really wear it. It's kinda cheap.

651* is offline  
Old
07-02-2013, 05:58 PM
  #940
Paul Bunyan
Mythical Lumberjack
 
Paul Bunyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Land of Ice and Snow
Country: United States
Posts: 524
vCash: 411
Quote:
Originally Posted by 651 View Post
PS: Look on the 'Bay for a Moose (MN) authentic but they can get pricey. I also have the black Starter semi pro too but I never really wear it. It's kinda cheap.
Not sure they'd have 58s, which is what I'd look for if I was going to spend top dollar, but I'll have a look around.

Right now I'm debating about a Meigray "grab bag", but I should probably save if the Wild are releasing new unis and there could be some summer sales.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 651 View Post
I needed a panoramic view, or know how to shoot with one. Otherwise I'd've had several more MN team jerseys in there. I just thought it would be fun to do when my whole closet crashed couple months back due to too much clothes so I took that pic.

You got 100s of jerseys? You got me beat there.
I must have at least somewhere between 150-200 and higher I'd think....though I lost a few to an ex because I didn't feel like driving 110 miles to get them.

Most I can't wear, but will keep anyway. I'm a sports nut in too many sports to count, so that's what I spend most of my money on.

Paul Bunyan is offline  
Old
07-02-2013, 09:21 PM
  #941
651*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Capital of MN 651
Country: United States
Posts: 2,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Bunyan View Post
Not sure they'd have 58s, which is what I'd look for if I was going to spend top dollar, but I'll have a look around.

Right now I'm debating about a Meigray "grab bag", but I should probably save if the Wild are releasing new unis and there could be some summer sales.



I must have at least somewhere between 150-200 and higher I'd think....though I lost a few to an ex because I didn't feel like driving 110 miles to get them.

Most I can't wear, but will keep anyway. I'm a sports nut in too many sports to count, so that's what I spend most of my money on.
Check River City Sports clearance. I know someone told me how they got a Whalers CCM "Center Ice" authentic for still reasonable prices. My dad (apparently) said that back in the day on clearance NY Isles "Fisherman" and Whalers jerseys on clearance for $40 a pop back around late 90s.

There also might be another place in Canada (like Dick's size market) to get cheap (er) jerseys on clearance. Not sure about that place but have to ask my friend

651* is offline  
Old
07-03-2013, 01:51 PM
  #942
Paul Bunyan
Mythical Lumberjack
 
Paul Bunyan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Land of Ice and Snow
Country: United States
Posts: 524
vCash: 411
The fisherman one I think is one of the more coveted jerseys, but not as rare as the Macon Whoopee, which is insanely hard to find, or really, really, really expensive -- even the bad reproductions.

Paul Bunyan is offline  
Old
08-24-2013, 02:36 PM
  #943
purplejesus
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 9
vCash: 500
Hey guys, new to this forum, but not new to forums in general. There is a major sports forum that I am a part of, and have over 18K posts there. the forum covers all major league teams, however, the Wild forum only has about 3 active users, so I am now branching out. I have been shadowing this forum since about a week before the draft, but have been well aware of hockeysfuture's website for a long time.

This forum seems to be the most active I have seen on the interwebs regarding the Wild.

purplejesus is offline  
Old
08-24-2013, 02:52 PM
  #944
Sharppi
Nothing to see here
 
Sharppi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Finland
Country: Finland
Posts: 2,620
vCash: 500
There's a sofa behind me.

Sharppi is offline  
Old
08-26-2013, 10:30 AM
  #945
GopherState
Repeat Offender...
 
GopherState's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: X Marks The Spot
Posts: 22,773
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplejesus View Post
Hey guys, new to this forum, but not new to forums in general. There is a major sports forum that I am a part of, and have over 18K posts there. the forum covers all major league teams, however, the Wild forum only has about 3 active users, so I am now branching out. I have been shadowing this forum since about a week before the draft, but have been well aware of hockeysfuture's website for a long time.

This forum seems to be the most active I have seen on the interwebs regarding the Wild.
Welcome!

__________________
Blog: First Round Bust: A Cast of Thousands celebrating a rather dodgy track record of Minnesota Wild Drafting.

"Will beats skill when skill doesn't have enough will."
-Doug Woog
1974 1976 1979 2002 2003 2014?
GopherState is offline  
Old
09-05-2013, 08:42 PM
  #946
Dino 20
Registered User
 
Dino 20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hudson,WI
Country: United States
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
Ok,here we go:

Name : Dan
Age :49
Location : Hudson,WI
Favorite All-Time Minnesota Players: Dino Ciccarelli,Brian Bellows,
Basil McRae, Marian Gaborik,
Zach Parise , Derek Boogaard

Favorite Non-Wild Players : Danny Briere, Alex Ovechkin
Martin St.Louis

Favorite Wild Prospects : Mikael Granlund, Matt Dumba

Favorite Non-Wild Prospects : Morgan Reilly,Nic Kerdiles

Favorite Movies : Slapshot , Rocky II , Walk Hard

Music : Mainly Classic Rock

Hobbies : Karaoke , Fishing

Favorite Food : Italian

Favorite Beer : Samuel Adams, Molson

Favorite Wild Moment : Beating the Dallas Stars at the X the first
time we faced them during the first season,
and the 2003 playoff run

How Long Have I Been A Wild Fan? : Since the beginning in 2000

Origin Of Screen Name : Dino was my favorite player,and his North
Stars number

Jerseys Owned : Blank Original Style Wild jersey in both green and
white
Green Gaborik
Red Heatley
White Koivu
Green Alt.Parise

Married :No

Kids : No

Dino 20 is offline  
Old
09-05-2013, 08:53 PM
  #947
651*
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Capital of MN 651
Country: United States
Posts: 2,601
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino 20 View Post
Ok,here we go:

Name : Dan
Age :49
Location : Hudson,WI
Favorite All-Time Minnesota Players: Dino Ciccarelli,Brian Bellows,
Basil McRae, Marian Gaborik,
Zach Parise , Derek Boogaard

Favorite Non-Wild Players : Danny Briere, Alex Ovechkin
Martin St.Louis

Favorite Wild Prospects : Mikael Granlund, Matt Dumba

Favorite Non-Wild Prospects : Morgan Reilly,Nic Kerdiles

Favorite Movies : Slapshot , Rocky II , Walk Hard

Music : Mainly Classic Rock

Hobbies : Karaoke , Fishing

Favorite Food : Italian

Favorite Beer : Samuel Adams, Molson

Favorite Wild Moment : Beating the Dallas Stars at the X the first
time we faced them during the first season,
and the 2003 playoff run

How Long Have I Been A Wild Fan? : Since the beginning in 2000

Origin Of Screen Name : Dino was my favorite player,and his North
Stars number

Jerseys Owned : Blank Original Style Wild jersey in both green and
white
Green Gaborik
Red Heatley
White Koivu
Green Alt.Parise

Married :No

Kids : No
You're from Hudson, WI, so you're basically, from...MN. lol, love goin' to Beer Can Island with my girl...welcome.

651* is offline  
Old
09-06-2013, 03:53 PM
  #948
Dino 20
Registered User
 
Dino 20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hudson,WI
Country: United States
Posts: 7
vCash: 500
Thanks ! Glad to see you enjoy one of our legendary landmarks.

Dino 20 is offline  
Old
10-18-2013, 04:53 PM
  #949
Hockey75
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Upstate New York
Country: United States
Posts: 8
vCash: 500
Introduction

Wasn't sure where to put this so here it is.

I am a long time hockey fan and follow the Sabres regularly. I have chosen the Wild as my team to follow/root for in the West. Hope that isn't a problem.

There is alot to like about this team and I am looking forward to the rest of the season.

Hockey75 is offline  
Old
10-18-2013, 05:15 PM
  #950
Billy Mays Here
Optimistic Pessimist
 
Billy Mays Here's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Minnesota
Country: United States
Posts: 13,237
vCash: 50
Welcome, and the thread you were probably looking for is called "Behind the posters". It's one of the stickied threads on the top of the Wild board.

Billy Mays Here is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.