HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

All Things Jerseys - Part VIII

Closed Thread

Old
04-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Rangers2319

vCash: 500
I'm content with keeping my authentic rbk 6100 blank after taking drury off of it. I'm so sick of players coming and going that I'm just going to keep the damn thing blank

Old
04-26-2013, 09:37 PM
Oak
Hockey fan

vCash: 50
Anyone want a Richards winter classic rep in Medium? Brand new never worn.

Old
04-26-2013, 09:43 PM
JohnC
#FreeSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardacus View Post
Anyone want a Richards winter classic rep in Medium? Brand new never worn.
How much?

Old
04-29-2013, 09:07 AM
Problematique

To the guy that stripped Avery and got a Brassard through exclusivepro, can you post up some pictures? Review of waiting time/shipping charges etc.

Very tempted to do this. Did you go through fanfooty on eBay? I've heard he sells a mix of newer Reebok wordmark logo jerseys and the older vector style.

Vacationing in Hawaii soon, could I get it shipped to them from an eBay seller and then have them ship to me?

Old
04-29-2013, 09:09 AM
nyrmetros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangers2319 View Post
I'm content with keeping my authentic rbk 6100 blank after taking drury off of it. I'm so sick of players coming and going that I'm just going to keep the damn thing blank
The trick is to get retired players that you love on the back of your sweater. Give some love to Bathgate, and Howell, and Cook, and Boucher.....

Old
04-29-2013, 09:15 AM
Problematique

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrmetros View Post
The trick is to get retired players that you love on the back of your sweater. Give some love to Bathgate, and Howell, and Cook, and Boucher.....
Or a Henrik. (I hope)

Old
04-29-2013, 09:24 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Gresch!

Old
04-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Oak
Hockey fan

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman View Post
How much?
How bout $120?

Old
04-30-2013, 11:03 AM
haohmaru
#bdwyblueshirts

Anyone in interested in a size 46 Prucha authentic? Fight strap, stitched everything, Reebok jersey. Pre-edge it's Made in Canada and has the split Reebok/Center Ice patch on the inside collar. Not looking for big money or anything. Maybe $75 or something? (edit - selling because it's too small for me)

Old
04-30-2013, 11:16 AM
tjs252

Quote:
Originally Posted by mti79 View Post
So I'm still content with my home blue Girardi that I got from SportsK. I also have an old Jagr that I got from $19 after he signed in the KHL (can't pass that deal up) and a heritage Gaborik that I'll still wear on occasion. I'll be waiting for next year or the year after to get my Jesper Fast(h) jersey. Kid is my favorite prospect and has been since we drafted him.

My question is for my wife. I got her a Prucha when we started dating because he was her favorite player. She still hasn't gotten over the loss of him and now wears a blank home blue jersey. She is beginning to think that she is ready for another player but wants to pick someone that she feels will be here a while. Is McDonagh the choice? It may be weird if McD-G remain defensive partners and we're wearing the jerseys (don't want to be that couple... lol).

Others in the running would be Henrik or Staal. Any opinions?
Get her who she likes, but safest bets for long-term would be (in order) Lundqvist, Callahan, Nash, Staal.

Old
04-30-2013, 05:02 PM
district9

mti - i don't think anyone would think you guys are "that couple" if you have defensive partners jerseys! i got my ex a callahan winter classic jersey after we were together for a couple years and i HATED wearing my callahan when we went to games together, so i totally understand that. if anything, i think a mcdonagh-girardi couple would get laughs out of some diehards, but nobody would think of it is a "that couple" move

Old
05-02-2013, 07:03 AM
Ail
k.

I have a jersey etiquette question fellas. I wanted to get Leetch stitched on to a jersey in the near future, and I don't want to spend too much. Is it bad form to get a newer replica and have him stitched on, should I just see if I can find an old CCM?

Also I'm not a huge fan of the regular home and away jerseys, so I was thinking of doing it on a third, 'cause I like those a lot. Is this worse yet? Lastly what's the cheapest option? I will be using this mostly to wear leisurely whilst inline skating or watching games at home. I don't want to spend a lot.

05-02-2013, 08:31 AM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Quote:
Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
Anyone in interested in a size 46 Prucha authentic? Fight strap, stitched everything, Reebok jersey. Pre-edge it's Made in Canada and has the split Reebok/Center Ice patch on the inside collar. Not looking for big money or anything. Maybe $75 or something? (edit - selling because it's too small for me)
What's a size. 46? Large or medium?

Old
05-02-2013, 08:50 AM
nevesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ailurophile View Post
I have a jersey etiquette question fellas. I wanted to get Leetch stitched on to a jersey in the near future, and I don't want to spend too much. Is it bad form to get a newer replica and have him stitched on, should I just see if I can find an old CCM?

Also I'm not a huge fan of the regular home and away jerseys, so I was thinking of doing it on a third, 'cause I like those a lot. Is this worse yet? Lastly what's the cheapest option? I will be using this mostly to wear leisurely whilst inline skating or watching games at home. I don't want to spend a lot.
I think its funny when people have 'new' style Edge jerseys and put retro names on them. If you want to do it right, get a real CCM off eBay, and have it stitched. The authentics cost anywhere from $80-150 for a vintage jersey, and another $70 or so for customization.

Old
05-02-2013, 09:02 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevesis View Post
I think its funny when people have 'new' style Edge jerseys and put retro names on them. If you want to do it right, get a real CCM off eBay, and have it stitched. The authentics cost anywhere from $80-150 for a vintage jersey, and another $70 or so for customization.
Yeah I kinda figured. Thanks.

Also, it's probably been covered ad-nauseam but if going the ebay route what's the best way to spot authentic CCM vintage?

Old
05-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Unknownbutfamous

Send a message via AIM to Unknownbutfamous
Ok so the Ranger Blue Home jersey.really bothered me. Does any else get annoyed with it cus it is off centered? The R seems to start on the mid-right chest and not on the right shoulder and seems to go too downwards instead of more east to west where it has been in the past bc of the Rbk style. Our white jersey is a lot better centered but could be slightly better. The heritage is perfectly centered bc it seems like a different jersey format and a smaller font. We can't we use the heritage jersey template for our home blues?

Old
05-02-2013, 09:34 AM
broadwayblue

Quote:
Yeah, I was walking down the street this morning and saw a kid wearing a heritage jersey with Messier on the back. Just seemed weird to me.

Old
05-02-2013, 09:40 AM
lhg39
Manny Malhotra Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownbutfamous View Post
Ok so the Ranger Blue Home jersey.really bothered me. Does any else get annoyed with it cus it is off centered? The R seems to start on the mid-right chest and not on the right shoulder and seems to go too downwards instead of more east to west where it has been in the past bc of the Rbk style. Our white jersey is a lot better centered but could be slightly better. The heritage is perfectly centered bc it seems like a different jersey format and a smaller font. We can't we use the heritage jersey template for our home blues?
I agree with you 100%. I don't know why they can't use the same jersey production template for the blue jersey as for the white, so that the crest could be centered better. Since they went to the Edge template the crest on the blue jerseys has been terribly off center and it does bug me. Guess it doesn't bother enough other people though.

Old
05-02-2013, 09:44 AM
nevesis

Quote:
Yeah I kinda figured. Thanks.

Also, it's probably been covered ad-nauseam but if going the ebay route what's the best way to spot authentic CCM vintage?
I follow them on eBay all the team, they're my favorite jerseys, especially the home one (white)

If you ever need help IDing one, let me know...post it in here. I am an expert when it comes to the 90's era CCM mesh jerseys, ill let you know if its legit.

Check this one out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230973377164...84.m1423.l2649

Old
05-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Ail
k.

Quote:
I follow them on eBay all the team, they're my favorite jerseys, especially the home one (white)

If you ever need help IDing one, let me know...post it in here. I am an expert when it comes to the 90's era CCM mesh jerseys, ill let you know if its legit.

Check this one out.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230973377164...84.m1423.l2649
Thanks dude! I'll keep an eye out for stuff in my price range. That particular one is too big and I prefer the away blue. I also cannot spend $150 on just a blank. I'd prefer to spend no more than just $150 on the jersey and stitching. I'd even considered used or pre-stitched Leetch if it was in good condition.

Maybe I should consider a good ChinaCM since it's going to get beat up anyway.

Old
05-02-2013, 10:40 AM
nevesis

Quote:
Thanks dude! I'll keep an eye out for stuff in my price range. That particular one is too big and I prefer the away blue. I also cannot spend $150 on just a blank. I'd prefer to spend no more than just $150 on the jersey and stitching. I'd even considered used or pre-stitched Leetch if it was in good condition.

Maybe I should consider a good ChinaCM since it's going to get beat up anyway.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/181128521237...84.m1423.l2648

Old
05-02-2013, 11:17 AM
Occidentalist
Beernerd

Woo! What a find!

Old
05-02-2013, 11:23 AM
nevesis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalist View Post
Haha...

Old
05-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Silence Of The Plams
All these feels

Need to sell/trade the HoH Messier jersey I have O: any takers? It's 2xl and NWT

Old
05-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Ail
k.

Quote:
Too big, but she's a beaut.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occidentalist View Post
We have a winner! Leech is the greatest evar!

Closed Thread