HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Heat Pressed numbers coming off a 2 week old jersey.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-03-2013, 04:27 PM
  #1
edsqu
Registered User
 
edsqu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 86
vCash: 500
Heat Pressed numbers coming off a 2 week old jersey.

Hey Guys, I was in MTL for the game against washington, Got a new sweater at the habs zone with heated on numbers.. One started coming off before game and I got it fixed, now today another one is starting to come off.. IS there anything I can do about this?? I just tried to fix it with a blow dryer and ended up burning a little tiny part of my sweater...So frustrated...Any suggestions are appreciated

edsqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2013, 04:36 PM
  #2
HBDay
"I ****ing LOVE it"
 
HBDay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,250
vCash: 500
I've never washed my habs jersey or repaired it lol.

I would say just let it go the poor thing.. It's getting older and you cant fight age. wear it and show the extra character it has!

For my jersey.. lots of beer scent.. couple mustard stains.. small tears from wearing it while playing hockey.

HBDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2013, 05:10 PM
  #3
Boxscore
#oldNHL
 
Boxscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,620
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsqu View Post
Hey Guys, I was in MTL for the game against washington, Got a new sweater at the habs zone with heated on numbers.. One started coming off before game and I got it fixed, now today another one is starting to come off.. IS there anything I can do about this?? I just tried to fix it with a blow dryer and ended up burning a little tiny part of my sweater...So frustrated...Any suggestions are appreciated
Yes. Simple solution. Take it to a dry cleaning place that does repair and they can actually stitch the numbers onto the jersey.

Boxscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2013, 05:40 PM
  #4
Le Tricolore
Boo! BOOOOO!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 32,039
vCash: 50
Go back and ask them to change the number. They should be able to do it no problem.

Source: used to work there.

Le Tricolore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2013, 06:10 PM
  #5
edsqu
Registered User
 
edsqu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 86
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Le Tricolore View Post
Go back and ask them to change the number. They should be able to do it no problem.

Source: used to work there.
Oh. I forgot to mention I'm back in Toronto now...

edsqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2013, 06:48 PM
  #6
MTLAzzurri
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 392
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by edsqu View Post
Oh. I forgot to mention I'm back in Toronto now...
I wonder what would happen if you brought it to the Leafs store at the ACC and asked them to fix it.

MTLAzzurri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-03-2013, 07:08 PM
  #7
Le Tricolore
Boo! BOOOOO!
 
Le Tricolore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Montreal
Posts: 32,039
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTLAzzurri View Post
I wonder what would happen if you brought it to the Leafs store at the ACC and asked them to fix it.
I imagine they'd be able to repress it, but wouldn't have the same numbers in stock.

Le Tricolore is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.