HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Player 31 shuts the door, Habs win 3-1! Series tied 1-1!

Old
05-04-2013, 10:09 AM
Bloumeister
not blowneister

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
What the ****??? 25stanley uploaded my GIF to their page without giving me any creds...

http://25stanley.com/gif-ryan-white-...medium=twitter
They pull that **** all the time. Last year, I made a Redneck Radulov pick that I posted on the main board (the always GOAT Playoffs Photoshop Thread, for those interested), and they wasted no time posting it on their crappy website.

They also posted some of MiG's GIFs at the time, and more fine work from members of the HFHabs Shooping Squad and others.

They never acknowledge who made the 'shop or where they stole it.

Thieves

Bloumeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 10:11 AM
pcamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansman View Post
I worked with Jarrod Tinordi's uncle for over 25 years.He knows I'm a rabid Habs fan and told me some day you will see what the kid can do.

Man ,glad that day arrived

Imagine Tinordi in 2 more years....
Since last year i said Tinordi-Subban would be the best top pairing in the NHL for years to come

pcamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 10:11 AM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

Quote:
What the ****??? 25stanley uploaded my GIF to their page without giving me any creds...

PM sent.

Bad Natey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 10:20 AM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloumeister View Post
They pull that **** all the time. Last year, I made a Redneck Radulov pick that I posted on the main board (the always GOAT Playoffs Photoshop Thread, for those interested), and they wasted no time posting it on their crappy website.

They also posted some of MiG's GIFs at the time, and more fine work from members of the HFHabs Shooping Squad and others.

Thieves

You guys should tag all your work.

I tweet most of the stuff that's produced by the Habs shooping squad, however I believe I've asked permission to do so for pretty much every shop, or at least I have pm'd the shopper in question in the past to make sure they're ok with it. And I am doing it to share the awesome work, not to gain traffic on a TMZ style website. If they are making money of your effort, you best believe they should be making sure the source is ok with them using their work.

Anyways, good work on the shops as usual guys. If they weren't so good people wouldn't be so quick to steal them.

Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 10:24 AM
Pierre Dagenais
RIP Mr. Hockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkguy View Post
PM sent.
they already fixed it. look at the bottom of the blog post

Pierre Dagenais is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 10:49 AM
Crystal Met

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkguy View Post
Oh White..
LOL

So happy for White, love that guy, just keep it clean

Crystal Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 10:55 AM
Bloumeister
not blowneister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre Dagenais View Post
they already fixed it. look at the bottom of the blog post
They're still leeches

Some guy from the website trying to justify himself in the comments after feeling under fire because someone suggested they give credit to Pyretta for it

We didn't know it was him. Relax.

Fun times

Old
05-04-2013, 11:01 AM
WhiskeySeven
H0CKEYY1NS1DERR

Quote:

Thieves
I'm not eligible to receive or send PMs for the next 30 days highlight the white text below for my twitter

hit me up on @acelari

WhiskeySeven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 11:06 AM
overlords
Hfboards

you guys should definitely get together and make yourself a habs shooping squad watermark.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 11:20 AM
MooseOllini
BobBarker

After blaming their top 4 D, their PowerPlay and Kyle Turris the sens are now blaming Shanahan for their loss yesterday lol. Accordingly to them, the fact Gryba got 2 games, they are saying that it made their team on guard yesterday on not knowing how to ''react'' on the ice afraid of getting called left and right by the refs lol. They just can't admit their team was **** scared yesterday for retaliation.

MooseOllini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 11:24 AM
Bloumeister
not blowneister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
You guys should tag all your work.

I tweet most of the stuff that's produced by the Habs shooping squad, however I believe I've asked permission to do so for pretty much every shop, or at least I have pm'd the shopper in question in the past to make sure they're ok with it. And I am doing it to share the awesome work, not to gain traffic on a TMZ style website. If they are making money of your effort, you best believe they should be making sure the source is ok with them using their work.

Anyways, good work on the shops as usual guys. If they weren't so good people wouldn't be so quick to steal them.
I don't think of tagging my 'shops. I tried it a few times, and I feel it takes away from the desired effect. 'What's that ugly smudge at the bottom of this awesome pic?'

I don't mind folks 'spreading' my stuff, and I do appreciate it when folks like you #hashtag and give kudos. Last year, Pass It To Bulis (the name alone will make you fall in love with that blog, Gonzo ) posted a list of the best Kesler tumbleweed GIFs (two lists, actually), and they presented them in a very professional, respectful and . They're actually pimping the 'shops,

What I find cheap is a website like the-one-that-shall-remain-nameless that takes someone's work, makes a 'story' out of it (and I use the term loosely), and turns a fine 'shop into a cheap accessory/device that profits a usually poorly written 'article' (again with the loose term use). I put more effort in the Radulov pic than they did taking my idea and posting a half-***ed 'blog' (loose term again? CHECK)

I make my 'shops for fun, to entertain people I've come to like 'round here. Do I have a problem with a website that uses people's work to create traffic and generate pocket money? Meh. Let's face it, I doubt these thieves have quit their day job. Morally bankrupt people? In 2013? I'm not losing sleep over it. I actually feel sorry for creatively bankrupt hacks who can't come up with a genuine thought or concept and take it to a higher level.

When I see someone take a MiG masterpiece GIF and desecrate it just by associating themselves with it, it makes me sick to my stomach.

(end of rant - back to our regular programming )

Old
05-04-2013, 11:27 AM
Dr Gonzo
#1 Jan Bulis Fan

That's fair Blou. I'm sure it sucks to see your work get ***** like that.

p.s. I keep forgetting to hashtag your name. I'll have to remember to fit it in with the stupid 140 character limit on twitter.

Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Bloumeister
not blowneister

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeySeven View Post
I'm not eligible to receive or send PMs for the next 30 days highlight the white text below for my twitter
I know. And to think I had this great avatar for you

So much fail, WS

No twitter, no facebook. HFB is my only means of communication to the outside world

Just kiddin'. Hit me at marc.sanspression at gmail.com (if I write the address with the @, it shows in the post)

Old
05-04-2013, 11:39 AM
Bloumeister
not blowneister

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlords View Post
you guys should definitely get together and make yourself a habs shooping squad watermark.
( mode back on)

**** it, dude, I'm taking this to the next level. I'm starting a ****in' union

SO - SO - SO SOLIDARITÉ

Sons of

Etc.

Old
05-04-2013, 11:52 AM
Habs

Quote:

You took a copyright broadcast, and chopped it into a .gif... you are as guilty as anyone. Its not like you created something by splicing multiply images, that you own, together. The irony here is awesome.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Price My Man Crush

http://25stanley.com/les-deux-buts-d...-penguins.html

They took this from Hockey memes/trolls.

And they earn money for that...k.

Price My Man Crush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 12:17 PM
Bloumeister
not blowneister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover View Post
http://25stanley.com/les-deux-buts-d...-penguins.html

They took this from Hockey memes/trolls.

And they earn money for that...k.
Stop giving them the hits and publicity, then

Old
05-04-2013, 12:22 PM
MasterDecoy
Carlos Danger

Quote:
I know. And to think I had this great avatar for you

So much fail, WS

No twitter, no facebook. HFB is my only means of communication to the outside world

Just kiddin'. Hit me at marc.sanspression at gmail.com (if I write the address with the @, it shows in the post)

Lmao!

Now for content: since first stepping on the ice during our run to the ecf, subban has been, along with franzen, the definition of clutch. That man is born to play in the playoffs. And nobody with an ounce of hockey knowledge should really be surprised about gallagher. Guy plays like it's the playoffs on the regular season

MasterDecoy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Crystal Met

honeslty i know its easy to say it now, but i applaud the fact that MT put White back even in game 1 (now we have no choices..) but somewhow, i knew he would make a differece, and not a bonehead play... righht on ryan, we can beat them even witout half our top 9 LOL all they got is anderson and that number 65 whoever he is (sorry if that joke has already been made, still drunk, ****kkkkkk yeahh GALLAGHRT GALNENUYNNUYNUY LOL ( seriousli i gallagher is THE MAN-

Crystal Met is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Tyson

When the Emelin injury happened is when the slump started. Habs were looking for a replacement with Drewiske, Weber, Beaulieu auditioning for roles. The defense looked in disarray to be sure. I had a seat at the Cedar Park Center in Texas the night Hamilton beat Texas 2-1. Ironically it was the same night Emelin got hurt. What I saw that night was a man amongst boys named Jarred Tinordi, a twenty year old kid wearing the "A" and playing like a leader. He had two violent hits, one of which forced him to fight Francis Wathier. I immediately looked over at the Texas Stars fans sitting nearby and said "bad idea" as Jarred beat up Wathier somewhat easily.
Anyways, I felt with all of my amateur skills as a scout that Tinordi was NHL ready. Habs called up Beaulieu the next day but I kept thinking that Tinordi could replace Emelin because of their similar styles.
Tinordi is going to be a much better player because of the experience he is gaining right now. Now I see why Timmins told the goat to trade up and grab this kid. Future leader, if not captain of the Habs.

Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 12:48 PM
PyrettaBlaze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
You took a copyright broadcast, and chopped it into a .gif... you are as guilty as anyone. Its not like you created something by splicing multiply images, that you own, together. The irony here is awesome.
Nah that's not the point though.. 25Stanley is known for stealing **** and that's why I got upset. They need to start crediting everything they put out. GIFs are no big deal but the creative stuff? They need to credit that. They make money off of other people's work. It's not fair.

Quote:

Thieves
This is exactly what I mean. **** them.

05-04-2013, 12:48 PM
ChoseLa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
When the Emelin injury happened is when the slump started. Habs were looking for a replacement with Drewiske, Weber, Beaulieu auditioning for roles. The defense looked in disarray to be sure. I had a seat at the Cedar Park Center in Texas the night Hamilton beat Texas 2-1. Ironically it was the same night Emelin got hurt. What I saw that night was a man amongst boys named Jarred Tinordi, a twenty year old kid wearing the "A" and playing like a leader. He had two violent hits, one of which forced him to fight Francis Wathier. I immediately looked over at the Texas Stars fans sitting nearby and said "bad idea" as Jarred beat up Wathier somewhat easily.
Anyways, I felt with all of my amateur skills as a scout that Tinordi was NHL ready. Habs called up Beaulieu the next day but I kept thinking that Tinordi could replace Emelin because of their similar styles.
Tinordi is going to be a much better player because of the experience he is gaining right now. Now I see why Timmins told the goat to trade up and grab this kid. Future leader, if not captain of the Habs.
Beaulieu was called up when Diaz wasn't ready or was only starting to play, they needed a second PP wave, now that Diaz is back playing huge minutes Tinosaurus is the guy they need.

Tinordi is an honnest fighter but he isn't realy dominating at it.

Just him and Emelin settle the problem of being too small in the back end for next season. The next two in the pipeline are Pateryn and Beaulieu, that's great for the future.

ChoseLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Poulet Kostopoulos

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy28 View Post
I really didn't think it was all that bad. He probably could have said something more along the lines of 'we hope Eller is alright'. But I don't think he was trying to say something classless. You have no dress rehearsal for those interviews and he just defended his player. On the other hand, if Therrien was able to use that to rally the troops and it helped us win tonight, well so be it.
Well, I think he tried to distabilize Diaz with his comment about the pass. That was a low blow and it was classless given the circumstances. I believe that's why MT reacted so boldly to the comments. It was easy to defend your player: just say the typical: "he didn't mean it" or "lt was an accident". But he went out of his way to blame the guy who made the pass.

Poulet Kostopoulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 03:08 PM
KLu

Send a message via MSN to KLu
That moment where Price goes to the bench to give his theets is just playoff epicness that I will remember all my life. Boy, the guys loses theets, comes back and shuts the door. This is story for your kids in a couple of years!

KLu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-04-2013, 03:10 PM
ClasslessGuy

vCash: 567
btw is there a new goal light?

ClasslessGuy is offline   Reply With Quote