HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

carbo unhappy about perezhogin work...

Old
09-20-2006, 03:36 PM
Anksun

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Anksun
Perezhogin was horrible last night. Costly and/or dangerous turnovers in the neutral zone, bad along the boards, etc...

It's only 1 preseason game, but he's not going to get a free pass like last year imo (last year preseason wasnt all that much better for him last year).

He needs to pick it up. Especially considering when given ice time, Latendresse was hitting, controlling the puck along the boards, skating well last night... and he had a goal on top of that.

Anksun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 05:29 PM
imnothere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex1587 View Post
I think that perezhogin are a deception and we need to try a other player on the third line.Lantendresse come in my mind but aubin at the camp was far better.
A deception ?

The season hasn't even started yet

imnothere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 05:41 PM
Laurentides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anksun View Post
Perezhogin was horrible last night. Costly and/or dangerous turnovers in the neutral zone, bad along the boards, etc...

It's only 1 preseason game, but he's not going to get a free pass like last year imo (last year preseason wasnt all that much better for him last year).

He needs to pick it up. Especially considering when given ice time, Latendresse was hitting, controlling the puck along the boards, skating well last night... and he had a goal on top of that.

Right on...

Laurentides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 05:58 PM
Drive425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anksun View Post

You took the words right out of my mouth...Lats looked great last night...yes only 1 game but no free rides for anyone!

Drive425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 06:28 PM
Schooner Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick side View Post
I haven't been very impressed with Guillaume Latendresse and I'd be very surprised if he makes the team.

I like Perezhogin but he is infuriating because he hasn't put it all together yet. Forwards I can see competing to make the team this year: Maxim Lapierre, Andrei Kostitsyn, Jonathan Ferland, Mikhail Grabovski. I think Perezhogin is probably ahead of all of these players, and Latendresse behind most of them.

Lats was the 2nd star last night, scored one of our only goals, and was one of our more physical players. What didn't impress you about him?

Schooner Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 08:12 PM
Ghostki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafka View Post
I doubt we will find on our roster in three years Higgins, A.Kost., Latendresse and Perezhogin...... on of them won't be there and I feel it will either be A.K. or Perezhogin.......... considering is value and having Grabovski and S.K. in the pipeline, I feel Perezhogin will be the one traded. Let's hope we coud get a good D or C player of the same age for him.
I agree...he's the more "expandible" young player being that he remains an attractive prospect outside of montréal...thus having a bit of value. I think he'll be an awesome player sooner or later so the question would be...who'll be better, AK or Perez? Hard one.

Ghostki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 08:15 PM
White Snake*

We dont have room for floaters this year. THer is plenty of room for Zhog in Hamilton if he feel she will not give a full effort.

White Snake* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-20-2006, 08:17 PM
Maxpac

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Snake View Post
We dont have room for floaters this year. THer is plenty of room for Zhog in Hamilton if he feel she will not give a full effort.
what?

Maxpac is offline   Reply With Quote