HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

habs vs sens

Closed Thread

Old
05-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
Yes, because he didn't fight Thornton. You have to understand that he's a middleweight and he would get killed if he try'ed to fight a legit heavy.
I don't care if White fought Thornton or not. I find it funny his one "big" victory was against noted tough guy Johnny Boychuk.

The only "good" fighter on the Habs is Prust and I didn't see him do anything today

Old
05-06-2013, 12:00 AM
bud12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse View Post
I don't care if White fought Thornton or not. I find it funny his one "big" victory was against noted tough guy Johnny Boychuk.

The only "good" fighter on the Habs is Prust and I didn't see him do anything today
White fighted plenty of middleweight in the ahl and in the nhl. He's not the best but he can hang with the majority of them. Like Mcquaid the fake tough guy....

Old
05-06-2013, 12:07 AM
Bi Coastal Bawse*
RIP Sam Berns

Yeah nothing about McQuaid is fake. Not even his gorgeous mullet

Old
05-06-2013, 12:08 AM
LeafOfBread
van Dreamsdyk

This is like that 6-0 game between the Leafs and Habs, except even more fights. Ottawa fans must feel pretty damn good right now.

Old
05-06-2013, 12:10 AM
Legend Killer

Hilarious to see Kassian and Neil firing up the crowd after dishing out their beatings while other fights were still going on... Just awesome...

Rene Bourque said it was a "little slash" and they didnt expect a line brawl... White 2 handed Smith, with the rest of the Sens tough guys on the ice... What did they think was going to happen?

Old
05-06-2013, 12:16 AM
bud12

Quote:
Yeah nothing about McQuaid is fake. Not even his gorgeous mullet
Agree, lonewolf have a awesome mullet. A mustache would be " over the competition"

Old
05-06-2013, 12:28 AM
Quares27

White is a joke, Subban is a joke, Gallagher is a joke, Prust is a joke, Armstrong is a joke

Bouillon and Tinordi are good, Moen is solid but he seems to be a different player from 2-3 years ago in a bad way

Old
05-06-2013, 12:32 AM
bud12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quares27 View Post
White is a joke, Subban is a joke, Gallagher is a joke, Prust is a joke, Armstrong is a joke

Bouillon and Tinordi are good, Moen is solid but he seems to be a different player from 2-3 years ago in a bad way
Prust a joke? Why?

Old
05-06-2013, 12:35 AM
Milan the God*
king karlsson

I actually feel bad for Habs fans (not players, but fans). That is a brawl that is totally dominated by the Sens. You could easily make a case for winning in every single fight. Beautiful to see a team instigate a brawl like that and get absolutely ass-stomped. Montreal can't afford to play that type of a game or they're going to get destroyed like they did tonight, and 6-0 against Toronto.

Subban play is cheap. Very cheap. I lost a ton of respect for the guy, between this and yelling at Pacioretty. Come on, man. Congrats, though. He beat Turris. Awesome. None of his teammates would even look him in the eye when he was leaving. Watch as Smith is leaving and getting patted by the Sens staff and players. Nobody even looks Subban in the eyes.

Finally, Bourque must be so proud going after the smallest player on the Sens and cheapshotting him. Could have at least went at someone close to his size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafOfBread View Post
This is like that 6-0 game between the Leafs and Habs, except even more fights. Ottawa fans must feel pretty damn good right now.
You betcha. I didn't watch the Leafs game live so I wasn't really into it. Now I know how you guys must feel. Knowing this was on home ice too was awesome.

Old
05-06-2013, 12:40 AM
KesseltoLupul

Really hope Bourque gets suspended for that elbow. What a joke the Habs are.

Old
05-06-2013, 01:05 AM
DuckedUpOnQuack

Send a message via MSN to DuckedUpOnQuack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan the Great View Post
None of his teammates would even look him in the eye when he was leaving. Watch as Smith is leaving and getting patted by the Sens staff and players. Nobody even looks Subban in the eyes.
Actually didn't notice this the first time but wow, not one player or staff member looked at him or tapped him. Looks like his teammates and trainers are sick of him.

Old
05-06-2013, 01:31 AM
Drop The Mits
Toronto Blue Dingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckedUpOnQuack View Post
Actually didn't notice this the first time but wow, not one player or staff member looked at him or tapped him. Looks like his teammates and trainers are sick of him.
Maybe it was because he blew up on a team mate on the bench when they fed him a suicide pass and he got rocked ?

Old
05-06-2013, 01:33 AM
bud12

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckedUpOnQuack View Post
Wtf. It's 5-1. Of course nobody tapped him. Subban is liked by is teammates

Old
05-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Milan the God*
king karlsson

Quote:
Wtf. It's 5-1. Of course nobody tapped him. Subban is liked by is teammates
I've seen players still tapped when they're getting blown out. Look at Budaj. He opens the gate for him and immediately looks away. Trying not to look too much into it, but it's something to definitely keep an eye on.

Old
05-06-2013, 02:53 AM
Beville
#ForTheBoys

Had a lot of respect for PK, up until this game, now I don't think much of him. 5 classless Subban's.

And HOLY **** THAT BRAWL. Wow. We, well, dominated. Such a buzz from it.

Montreal really can't afford to try and play the physical game now...

Old
05-06-2013, 04:07 AM
johnny_rudeboy

Wtf is up with Subban? Cant he do anything right?

Old
05-06-2013, 07:01 AM
RealisticLeaf55
Hurt a Smurf

The Montreal Canadiens are the biggest joke of the playoffs.

Old
05-06-2013, 08:08 AM
bud12

Both Pk and Gallagher did the right thing. It's Turris that's started it. Lucky that the ref didn't called the instigator on Gallagher

Old
05-06-2013, 08:16 AM
BrimStone64

Quote:
line brawl

win Kassian
edge Neil...... win neil after review
Win Smith
tinordi v Phillips= draw
big win Cowen

Subban vs Turris

win subban

**** those refs who try to contain Prust by feeding him with a bunch of stupid penalty. good old hockey right there in the best serie right now
Now what's the sense to do all that? Just gonna end up more Lars Ellers. Neither of team will be around in 2 weeks.

Old
05-06-2013, 08:45 AM
Number8

Quote:

Prust did get a roughing penalty last night...... and I have it on good authority that he was really quite rude in the process too. Apparently his language was simply atrocious.

Old
05-06-2013, 09:08 AM
TheNuge

After watching the subban turris fight I can definitely see where the term classless subban comes from, he's still throwing punch after punch when the guy is down, and trying to push the ref aside to get some more in.... Absolutely classless... Pretty sure therrien was talking about subban after the game when he mentioned classless

Old
05-06-2013, 09:13 AM
Ziggy66

vCash: 1291
Quote:
Both Pk and Gallagher did the right thing. It's Turris that's started it. Lucky that the ref didn't called the instigator on Gallagher
The PK v Turris fight was at least somewhat mutual even though subby dropped first and started throwing before turris could get his gloves off but at least they were face to face and engaged. Gallagher was just being a punk, no challange just dropped his gloves and started throwing and didnt accomplish a thing lmao, I would almost say it was a draw

Old
05-06-2013, 09:20 AM
bud12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy66 View Post
The PK v Turris fight was at least somewhat mutual even though subby dropped first and started throwing before turris could get his gloves off but at least they were face to face and engaged. Gallagher was just being a punk, no challange just dropped his gloves and started throwing and didnt accomplish a thing lmao, I would almost say it was a draw
Subban definitely dropped and punched first. And I don't have a problem with that. Hfboard is biased as ****. People were all happy when Foligno did the same thing again Emelin but now it's Subban so it's classless. And Gallagher did the right thing by trying to fight the only guy who have near the same size. To bad for Conacher, he refused the challenge and got jumped.

Old
05-06-2013, 09:24 AM
Ziggy66

vCash: 1291
Quote:
Subban definitely dropped and punched first. And I don't have a problem with that. Hfboard is biased as ****. People were all happy when Foligno did the same thing again Emelin but now it's Subban so it's classless. And Gallagher did the right thing by trying to fight the only guy who have near the same size. To bad for Conacher, he refused the challenge and got jumped.
I have no qualms at all with the Subban fight vs Turris as they were engaged and heated.

Gallagher's though I have to disagree and he looked a bit silly and did not accomplish anything as he did not even win the fight/tussle.

Old
05-06-2013, 09:32 AM
bud12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy66 View Post
I have no qualms at all with the Subban fight vs Turris as they were engaged and heated.

Gallagher's though I have to disagree and he looked a bit silly and did not accomplish anything as he did not even win the fight/tussle.
How can you win a fight when the refs jump in right after the first punch?

Closed Thread