HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Hockey Fights
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hockey Fights Discuss and rate hockey fights and fighters of today and from the past. Videos welcome!

habs vs sens

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-06-2013, 01:17 PM
  #76
pigpen65
Registered User
 
pigpen65's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,926
vCash: 500
Subban is such an unbelievable embarrassment.

pigpen65 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 01:26 PM
  #77
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan the Great View Post
You think they'd learn that if they try and goon it up they're going to pay. Their best fighters are Brandon Prust and Ryan White. They've shown time and time again they cannot win this way, yet they keep trying.
sadly, the bulldogs were like that too. Stortini and Hagel And a bunch of habs fans don't wanna admit that they need more toughness.

bud12 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 01:32 PM
  #78
MichiganWolverines
Big Mac Attack
 
MichiganWolverines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,657
vCash: 500
I would have like to see Nathan Beaulieu dressed for last night, he can drop the gloves.

MichiganWolverines is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 01:49 PM
  #79
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWolverines View Post
I would have like to see Nathan Beaulieu dressed for last night, he can drop the gloves.
he can drop the glove agains non-fighter but its end there. Hope to see Thrower in a habs jersey in 3-4 years

bud12 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 02:19 PM
  #80
Lilou
t-.-t
 
Lilou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Scarborough, ON
Posts: 5,511
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan the Great View Post
You think they'd learn that if they try and goon it up they're going to pay. Their best fighters are Brandon Prust and Ryan White. They've shown time and time again they cannot win this way, yet they keep trying.
True. But what really get's me is they initiate all these fights and then whine when they're physically abused. Montreal never learns They've become the leagues toy to play with.

Lilou is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 02:54 PM
  #81
Canuckz
Registered User
 
Canuckz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 487
vCash: 500
Holy manhandled. Habs took an absolute drubbing.

Go Sens!

Canuckz is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:11 PM
  #82
Analyzer*
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 44,976
vCash: 50
Neil Vs. Moen - Winner: Neil
White Vs. Cowen - Winner: Cowen Most of Cowen's shots missed because he was pushing White around at the same time as throwing them. Probably confused himself.
Bouillon Vs. Smith - Winner: Draw. Cube lands one, but the rest of the time his arms are too stubby to reach. Smith lands a bunch on visor and helmet.
Subban Vs. Turris - Winner: Subban.
Gallagher Vs. Conacher - Winner: Gallagher.
Tinordi Vs. Philips - Winner raw

Then there's a bunch of elbows and slashes from Prust and Bourque that Ottawa just let's go they have no one else to fight them.

I'm not really sure how the habs got "killed"

2-2-2 (2 wins, 2 losses and 2 draws) for both teams. Had anyone on Ottawa engaged Prust, or Bourque there would have been another 2 wins for the habs. Ottawa ran out of fire power. Methot isn't a very good fighter. Though, his size he might have been able to tie Prust up enough to get a draw, but who knows.

Tinordi can throw better than that. I don't know if he just held back because Philips is a respected player, or if Philips is a stronger, better fighter than I had thought.

Should be more added to this after Tuesday. I'm hoping Montreal just plays the game and doesn't go after Gryba. Yay! We beat up Gryba... but lost again. Don't like what Gryba did that's fine. Beat his ass in the season.

It will be even worse if the player who challenges Gryba gets their ass beat in. Kind of like Washington when they went after Bourque and Hendricks got beat.

Analyzer* is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:27 PM
  #83
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Neil Vs. Moen - Winner: Neil
White Vs. Cowen - Winner: Cowen Most of Cowen's shots missed because he was pushing White around at the same time as throwing them. Probably confused himself.
Bouillon Vs. Smith - Winner: Draw. Cube lands one, but the rest of the time his arms are too stubby to reach. Smith lands a bunch on visor and helmet.
Subban Vs. Turris - Winner: Subban.
Gallagher Vs. Conacher - Winner: Gallagher.
Tinordi Vs. Philips - Winner raw

Then there's a bunch of elbows and slashes from Prust and Bourque that Ottawa just let's go they have no one else to fight them.

I'm not really sure how the habs got "killed"

2-2-2 (2 wins, 2 losses and 2 draws) for both teams. Had anyone on Ottawa engaged Prust, or Bourque there would have been another 2 wins for the habs. Ottawa ran out of fire power. Methot isn't a very good fighter. Though, his size he might have been able to tie Prust up enough to get a draw, but who knows.

Tinordi can throw better than that. I don't know if he just held back because Philips is a respected player, or if Philips is a stronger, better fighter than I had thought.

Should be more added to this after Tuesday. I'm hoping Montreal just plays the game and doesn't go after Gryba. Yay! We beat up Gryba... but lost again. Don't like what Gryba did that's fine. Beat his ass in the season.

It will be even worse if the player who challenges Gryba gets their ass beat in. Kind of like Washington when they went after Bourque and Hendricks got beat.

Smith got the win over the cube (you're the first one that I see calling it a draw) and Gallagher vs Conacher wasn't a fight. So no verdic. Don't take the biased route like plenty of Leafs fan

and they need to go after Gryba. Not a cheapshot but a good old square off. After that, you put it behind and play your game

bud12 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:28 PM
  #84
Bi Coastal Bawse*
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bay Area, California
Country: United States
Posts: 11,939
vCash: 500
LMAO at the 2 wins u gave Montreal.

Subban vs. Turris wasn't even a real fight it was PK having a temper tantrum

Gallagher punched Conacher before he even had his gloves off and knew what was going on. IF the refs didn't separate them Conacher would have got the win.

Bi Coastal Bawse* is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:29 PM
  #85
Dosh Jonaldson
Bunch of Bangerz
 
Dosh Jonaldson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trognitz View Post
gets a WIN for pushing Turris over ?

i rescind that statement. after watching the whole clip i see he landed at least one nice right. i shouldda watched the whole thing before commenting and bud12 is generally pretty reliable. sorry.
Nah, sunban definitely nailed him with a few bombs there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilou View Post
Montreals been roughed up in the NE division too many times. Buffalo needs to join the fun.
I know, eh? Too bad buffalo is just as soft as Montreal

Dosh Jonaldson is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:31 PM
  #86
Dosh Jonaldson
Bunch of Bangerz
 
Dosh Jonaldson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,473
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWolverines View Post
I would have like to see Nathan Beaulieu dressed for last night, he can drop the gloves.
Isn't he too busy beating up people up people at a golf course with his father or was that another habs prospect

Dosh Jonaldson is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:33 PM
  #87
MichiganWolverines
Big Mac Attack
 
MichiganWolverines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
he can drop the glove agains non-fighter but its end there. Hope to see Thrower in a habs jersey in 3-4 years
He held his own against Brennan Evans.

MichiganWolverines is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:37 PM
  #88
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bi Coastal Bawse View Post
LMAO at the 2 wins u gave Montreal.

Subban vs. Turris wasn't even a real fight it was PK having a temper tantrum

Gallagher punched Conacher before he even had his gloves off and knew what was going on. IF the refs didn't separate them Conacher would have got the win.
Subban definitely got the win there buddy. Don't know how you cannot agree


For the Gallagher vs Conacher, how do you know Conacher would have win? You have a Crystal ball?

bud12 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:39 PM
  #89
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWolverines View Post
He held his own against Brennan Evans.
during 5sec, after that he got saved by the ref

bud12 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:43 PM
  #90
MichiganWolverines
Big Mac Attack
 
MichiganWolverines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,657
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
during 5sec, after that he got saved by the ref
I would not say that. He had a good grip on Evans' right arm. Brennan Evans' punches were not even landing. Narrow win to Evans/draw.

MichiganWolverines is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:48 PM
  #91
DuckedUpOnQuack
Registered User
 
DuckedUpOnQuack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,682
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to DuckedUpOnQuack
I wouldn't call either of Subban vs Turris and Gallagher vs Conacher a fight. Both guys had their gloves off and a haymaker thrown before either Sens player could react.

With that said, in a real fight Subban would wipe the floor with Turris, the guy is a beanpole.

DuckedUpOnQuack is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:52 PM
  #92
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiganWolverines View Post
I would not say that. He had a good grip on Evans' right arm. Brennan Evans' punches were not even landing. Narrow win to Evans/draw.
one of the last punch definitely landed right on the chin of Nathan. I need to find the other angle, the one on dyg is crap. Evans was in a good position to unload him but the ref stepped in just in time. But Beaulieu can become a good middleweight but he need to fight more and way better competition. I agree that he have some skill but it's raw.

bud12 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:52 PM
  #93
Bi Coastal Bawse*
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bay Area, California
Country: United States
Posts: 11,939
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
Subban definitely got the win there buddy. Don't know how you cannot agree


For the Gallagher vs Conacher, how do you know Conacher would have win? You have a Crystal ball?
And here is your answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckedUpOnQuack View Post
I wouldn't call either of Subban vs Turris and Gallagher vs Conacher a fight. Both guys had their gloves off and a haymaker thrown before either Sens player could react.

With that said, in a real fight Subban would wipe the floor with Turris, the guy is a beanpole.
Neither was really a fight. Subban basically jumped and mugged soft ass Turris who wouldn't even fight Joe Corvo last year.

And if you watch the video you see Conacher has Gallagher in a vulnerable position and was about to start unloading punches on him. If the refs didn't jump in here could have done damage especially since Gallagher had a concussion this year.

Bi Coastal Bawse* is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 04:52 PM
  #94
h2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,181
vCash: 120
This was one of the most lopsided line brawls in recent memory, any fan that claims otherwise doesn't know how to evaluate a fight.

h2 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 05:48 PM
  #95
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ODP View Post
This was one of the most lopsided line brawls in recent memory, any fan that claims otherwise doesn't know how to evaluate a fight.
agree 100%. It was embarrassing but the fighting matchup was in favor to Ottawa too.

bud12 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 06:07 PM
  #96
Milan the God*
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Country: Canada
Posts: 8,939
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
agree 100%. It was embarrassing but the fighting matchup was in favor to Ottawa too.
You can't blame Ottawa for that, though. The Habs started this with Ryan White's slash.

Milan the God* is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 06:14 PM
  #97
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan the Great View Post
You can't blame Ottawa for that, though. The Habs started this with Ryan White's slash.
I don't blame them. They did the right thing by making the habs their *****. I blame Bergevin for not addressing the toughness issue over the year.

He need to go after one heavy this summer. Bordeleau should be a priority if he become ufa

bud12 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 06:14 PM
  #98
h2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,181
vCash: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan the Great View Post
You can't blame Ottawa for that, though. The Habs started this with Ryan White's slash.
And the only tough guy missing from MTL was Prust, any of the Ottawa guys on the ice at the time except Phillips could have handled him. Especially Kassian & Neil.

h2 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 06:15 PM
  #99
h2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Ottawa, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,181
vCash: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by bud12 View Post
I don't blame them. They did the right thing by making the habs their *****. I blame Bergevin for not addressing the toughness issue over the year.

He need to go after one heavy this summer. Bordeleau should be a priority if he become ufa
I hope the Habs get Bordeleau that would be sick.. The division would be the toughest lol

h2 is offline  
Old
05-06-2013, 06:20 PM
  #100
bud12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,730
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2ODP View Post
And the only tough guy missing from MTL was Prust, any of the Ottawa guys on the ice at the time except Phillips could have handled him. Especially Kassian & Neil.
the best for the habs would have been:

Armstrong vs Kassian: Habs have no one to go with him so send the most
useless player to sacrifice himself.
Moen vs Neil: Neil is better but it was the best matchup possible
White vs Smith
Tinordi vs Cowen
Bouillon vs Phillips

bud12 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2016 All Rights Reserved.