HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Preseason GDT:20/09/06 Boston @ Montreal 7:30PM EST CJAD, CKAC

Closed Thread

Old
09-21-2006, 05:24 PM
madbox

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoebottom View Post
Markov is all offense no defense
So you know, snorting chocolate milk up your nose is kinda painful. Watch a couple games, then try saying that.

Old
09-21-2006, 06:32 PM
marvelousmotion

vCash: 500
Apologizes go to the guy I offended lol.. didn't mean to pick on you. It just happened that I took you as an example.

To clear things up, I said it twice already and I will say it again, I'm NOT bashing Grabovsky. Of course he has skills, that's why I was paying special attention to him. (obviously) Fact is that he didn't show that last night. I gave you people real information based on what I saw. I never said he was bad, I said he had a bad game. I would never judge a prospect's career based on only one pre-season game.
I just found it very ironic seeing people still praising him when it was clear he didn't do much in that game. You guys were hyping him so much and most of you never even saw him play.

One day, he might be a good player.. who knows. But until he proves it or shows that he's already NHL-ready, he is just like any other of our prospects. I have no problem against loving and hyping our kids but at least wait until he really shows what he's got. Doing it when most of us never even saw him play in real competition is ridiculous.

My post was all intented to make you people realise that he didn't have a good game like most of you thought, period. I guess the latest news can prove it all.. Grabovsky was playing injured.

Closed Thread