HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > World Junior Championship
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
World Junior Championship Discuss international tournaments such as the World Juniors, Olympic hockey, and Ice Hockey World Championships, as they take place; or discuss past tournaments.

May 6 • Sweden 2, Belarus 1

Old
05-07-2013, 06:10 AM
Chimp

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by vippe View Post
Easy, bench Fransson and we have only one liability.

I do believe we need a high-end skill player on our team.. especially one that can QB the pp. Rundbland should be a lock on this team given the players that's currently on it. He could play sheltered minutes and log full minutes on the PP.
No kidding, I cannot understand why they play someone as Fransson on the PP. I watched too many games with him in LuleŚ and his shot quality can be resembled as something as this:

Wide, wide, wide, wide, wide, wide, wide, wide, wide, hits the net. Rinse and repeat. That he actually hit the net against Switzerland and actually scored was something I would never have expected.

It was pretty funny that Boork pointed it out too against Switzerland. "Fransson shot it wide again, just like he did for the entire playoffs with LuleŚ". And then he scored.

But, at least he isn't afraid to use his manure spreader of a shot. I don't know if that's a positive or a negative.

Last edited by Chimp: 05-07-2013 at 06:16 AM.
Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-07-2013, 12:19 PM
vippe

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to vippe
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Zetterberg Era View Post
Not what I like to hear as a Wings fan, didn't notice it when he was in the AHL all that much or the couple of Brynšs games I have caught. Still wish he would have stayed on in Grand Rapids for their playoff run instead of doing this, Team Sweden doesn't look like it is going anywhere fast, of course if the Wings get bounced along with the Canucks and Rangers in short order this team could look crazy different entering the medal/playoff round.
He do embellish, but not anywhere near the biggest diver/embellisher ever.. He needs to add strength and a lot of it. He's easily pushed around and while he draws many legal penalties he is embellishing quite a lot.

vippe is online now   Reply With Quote