Doing some differences in our drafts to the real one:
- trades of course but we can't change that
- How will size come into effect? McCarron, Petan, Gauthier, Lekhonen, Morin.
- Will attitudes come into effect? Dulcair, Erne.
- Russian factor, who will it impact? Slepyshev went 58 last draft, but could easily go undrafted again
- When is the first goalie drafted?
- Do scouts like the same players we do? Ex, I wouldn't draft Alex Forsberg, but to some he's top 100.
- How will it fare to overagers? Lipon, Dea, Andrighetto, Auger.
- How will the Memorial Cup and RBC cup aid players?
FLA is happy to choose 152nd overall, from the Eagan Wildcats (MSHSL), Zach Glienke! We're pretty sure the site is bugged when it lists his SOG% as 100% (as well as everyone else whose scored a goal on the team) but if it isn't well then hot damn. In any case we like his size and ability to put up points, as well as playmaking ability with a pretty good shot. Plus FLA needs way more depth on the wing in their prospect pool, and he can play both sides.
I guess I got Cole, Next time just skip me instead of autoing me the BPA. Either way thx for the pick. I hate how busy I've been lately. Sorry guys!!
If I can switch my pick then cool, if I can't I understand completely.
Need a answer.
Actually it was entered incorrectly. You were skipped and the team after you took Cole. Also speaking of incorrect on the available players list I think someone forgot to delete Sean Malone (NA 098) who I took in Round 4