HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Habs lose 3-2 to Sens Pt. Deux

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-08-2013, 12:08 PM
  #101
sandysan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,594
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs88 View Post

As for the bolded go look at all my posts I never complain about officiating this game was truly horrendous. I actually have been complaing about the officiating (to my brother) about the officiating in some of the other games but for the Habs no. I always try and be unbiased sometimes I'm a homer (obviously)
so your a whiner in real life and on the internet, nice work.

Officiating is subjective, those icing calls did not put the puck in the net. We had every chance to win those draws and score on the empty net. We didnt. if we had the chances of you lamenting that Karlsson dogged it are exactly zero. Its easy to go back in retrospect and say if they had done x,y,z they never would have scored but you know what that's noting but your opinion, which to be frank aint worth spit to me. its an argument that is entirely based on conjecture.

If you want to live in a purely fictional world where you can say with certainty what would have happened in these hypotheticals, be my guest but don't feign offense when others don't want to join you in that lunacy.

In a contest between what happened, and what could have or should have happened, the former always wins. The puck didnt cross the line with the icing whistle.

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:15 PM
  #102
Mrb1p
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Citizen of the world
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiggsBozon View Post
As slow as Markov may have become, as old as he gets, Diaz still is nowhere near Markov in terms of stick work in the defensive, and in terms of passing. Markov is elite at both of those things, and it's probably the only aspects of his game keeping him a top-4 d-man.

Diaz still is weak defensively, physically, and offensively, in the offensive zone, I have yet to see him orchestrate scoring chances all by himself by doing a clever pinch or by making a cross-ice pass to the level of Markov's.

The only thing Diaz has on Markov is pure speed. But then, so has Campoli.
Fair enough... But how many times have you seen Diaz caught fatfooted at the blue line ? I really don't think Markov is a top 4 D on a good team.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:16 PM
  #103
Habs88
Ya I'm a habs fan
 
Habs88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
so your a whiner in real life and on the internet, nice work.

Officiating is subjective, those icing calls did not put the puck in the net. We had every chance to win those draws and score on the empty net. We didnt. if we had the chances of you lamenting that Karlsson dogged it are exactly zero. Its easy to go back in retrospect and say if they had done x,y,z they never would have scored but you know what that's noting but your opinion, which to be frank aint worth spit to me. its an argument that is entirely based on conjecture.

If you want to live in a purely fictional world where you can say with certainty what would have happened in these hypotheticals, be my guest but don't feign offense when others don't want to join you in that lunacy.

In a contest between what happened, and what could have or should have happened, the former always wins. The puck didnt cross the line with the icing whistle.
This is why I steer away from arguing on these boards there's no reasoning with people like you lol. I'm a whiner because I didn't like the officiating? And by complaing about other games I meant about certain calls in other games you try to insult but like you said your opinion is worth spit. You say it's not the horrible refs who lost us the game I say I 50/50 agree Montreal could have finished them off but at the same time you can't say that those 2 bad icing calls in a row don't get called that Montreal doesnt win it.. They obviously would have but like I said keep thinking your some incredibly I'm depth person who knows all about hockey and never whines about refs(because refs always make the right call) and they did not lose us that game yesterday. Like you said my opinion doesn't mean spit to you so I can't see why you would answer this post.

Habs88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:20 PM
  #104
Max Power
Registered User
 
Max Power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,542
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
gryba sitting two for a hockey play gone bad ? The aforementioned elbow from bourque, a repeat offender who put a guy on lt IR doing the same thing ?

I though the goal would be disallowed but it could have gone either way. Blaming the loss on two non called icings is probably the worst case of being a whining petulant fan that I can remember.
These " beefs" only occur post facto, if after the first icing we win the draw and score on the empty net, my suspicion is that homers like you wouldnt be lamenting how that we scored a "disgusting goal" from a blown call.

any mistake that goes our way = great
any mistake that goes against us= evidence of some far reaching
conspiracy

have some damn pride and stop playing the victim and hope that the team follows suit.
Great to see some Habs fans who aren't pulling the conspiracy/martyr card. I totally understand fans feeling slighted when bad calls result in a very important blown game. Your point is dead on though that the Habs could have still pulled through with the bad call and/or the Sens could have still scored if the calls went the other way. That's what hockey's about. The losing team always has some bad call or play that they believe ruined the series for them. Most people can take off the rose colored glasses and suck it up, some just can't deal with it emotionally

Either way tough loss for you guys. The second period seems to be the Sens worse and Canadians best. I have a new found respect for Subban skill as well. He's much better then last year and I can see him competing for Norris for years to come. he's still annoying as hell with his animated yapping I can see some teammates finding him very annoying

Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
  #105
cupwatcher2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,840
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs88 View Post
This is why I steer away from arguing on these boards there's no reasoning with people like you lol. I'm a whiner because I didn't like the officiating? And by complaing about other games I meant about certain calls in other games you try to insult but like you said your opinion is worth spit. You say it's not the horrible refs who lost us the game I say I 50/50 agree Montreal could have finished them off but at the same time you can't say that those 2 bad icing calls in a row don't get called that Montreal doesnt win it.. They obviously would have but like I said keep thinking your some incredibly I'm depth person who knows all about hockey and never whines about refs(because refs always make the right call) and they did not lose us that game yesterday. Like you said my opinion doesn't mean spit to you so I can't see why you would answer this post.
You just don't give up do you? What is an "I'm depth" person, by the way?

The refs did not bring about the loss. The Habs lost the game. Give it a break - all teams deal with adversity. The true winners are the ones who can take that adversity and nonetheless triumph.

cupwatcher2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM
  #106
sandysan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,594
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs88 View Post
This is why I steer away from arguing on these boards there's no reasoning with people like you lol. I'm a whiner because I didn't like the officiating? And by complaing about other games I meant about certain calls in other games you try to insult but like you said your opinion is worth spit. You say it's not the horrible refs who lost us the game I say I 50/50 agree Montreal could have finished them off but at the same time you can't say that those 2 bad icing calls in a row don't get called that Montreal doesnt win it.. They obviously would have but like I said keep thinking your some incredibly I'm depth person who knows all about hockey and never whines about refs(because refs always make the right call) and they did not lose us that game yesterday. Like you said my opinion doesn't mean spit to you so I can't see why you would answer this post.
I'm fine with people being critical of officiating, but that's not what your position was. Your position was that those missed calls directly led to the goals, so much so that fans of the senators should only revel in a disgusting hockey win, whatever the hell that means.

Its easy to be an armchair quaterback and go back retrospectively to find things that led to a goal and assign them way more weight than they deserve, but it doesnt make you some sort of hockey savant.

if its not clear to you, bad calls happen all the time and fans who focus only on the ones that go against them and try to attribute losses exclusively to these calls, in retrospect get precisely the amount of respect they deserve, none.

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:28 PM
  #107
Poulet Kostopoulos
Registered User
 
Poulet Kostopoulos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,843
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedimyrmidon View Post
The NHL is rooting for Anderson and Karlsson. People looove these guys. Also, what better way to raise the Sens' profile and promote the franchise than a gongshow of a series like this one? Not saying there is a conspiracy, but you are wrong when saying the NHL has nothing to gain.

Most importantly, if this were to happen to their team, they would not accept it, know that the there was no excuse for the reffing, and even the Team would not accept it. THAT'S how strongly the Habs were screwed over yesterday.

Those saying the icings had nothing to do with the outcome clearly haven't watched much hockey where MANY goals are scored after having an icing called against a tired team OR are just trying to make themselves feel good about the Sens win. It was KARLSSON skating in molasses! Hey, what happened to the 'best skater in the NHL'? Huh, apparently, it doesn't apply in circumstances like these.
Exactly. This is an old trick by the NHL: use controversies. Now, a much deeper hate/rivalry between the two teams and fanbases has been established. Montreal fanbase is known to be very emotional. The league exploit that for its purpose and it hopes that the Sens' rather relatively tepid/timid fanbase will now ignite.

Besides, Montreal's market is virtually saturated. Not so with Ottawa's.

Poulet Kostopoulos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:29 PM
  #108
Habsawce
Registered User
 
Habsawce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,863
vCash: 50
Is there a set of unwritten rules of what fans are allowed to complain about? I don't get it, what is the harm in venting frustrations on a forum about events that make people feel upset, sad, slighted and so forth about the team they cheer for. Some people put a lot of their time and interest into sport teams and when you are that emotionally involved there are situations that are bound to get put into overdrive, it's natural and for some people to come on here and act like they're holier than thou is a bit much.

Instead of calling people whiners perhaps stop whining about people whining because the whining is annoying to us whiners that are whining about things that make us whiny.

Habsawce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:30 PM
  #109
Habsawce
Registered User
 
Habsawce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,863
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulet Kostopoulos View Post
Exactly. This is an old trick by the NHL: use controversies. Now, a much deeper hate/rivalry between the two teams and fanbases has been established. Montreal fanbase is known to be very emotional. They exploit that for its purpose and they hope that the Sens' rather relatively tepid/timid fanbase will now ignite.

Besides, Montreal's market is virtually saturated. Not so with Ottawa's.
I don't hate Ottawa or their fans, in fact I pity them since they don't even have a real hockey club. They play in a corn field for an owner who is best friends with Horatio Cane, how can we take them seriously no matter how many times they beat us!

Habsawce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:30 PM
  #110
cupwatcher2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,840
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
I'm fine with people being critical of officiating, but that's not what your position was. Your position was that those missed calls directly led to the goals, so much so that fans of the senators should only revel in a disgusting hockey win, whatever the hell that means.

Its easy to be an armchair quaterback and go back retrospectively to find things that led to a goal and assign them way more weight than they deserve, but it doesnt make you some sort of hockey savant.

if its not clear to you, bad calls happen all the time and fans who focus only on the ones that go against them and try to attribute losses exclusively to these calls, in retrospect get precisely the amount of respect they deserve, none.
I agree wholeheartedly. I am sure most others too would agree (at least the rational ones). However, the chances of you ever convincing Habs88 of your position is zero. Save your breath and your blood pressure too...

cupwatcher2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:31 PM
  #111
le_sean
Registered User
 
le_sean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Ottawa
Country: Vatican City State
Posts: 14,405
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDecoy View Post
Of course fans from all other teams will try and discredit one of the most respected referees of all-time.

le_sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:33 PM
  #112
Mrb1p
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Citizen of the world
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
Of course fans from all other teams will try and discredit one of the most respected referees of all-time.
Ironically, they used him as an argument for the Gryba hit

Gotta love the double standard on HF

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:33 PM
  #113
sandysan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,594
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
Is there a set of unwritten rules of what fans are allowed to complain about? I don't get it, what is the harm in venting frustrations on a forum about events that make people feel upset, sad, slighted and so forth about the team they cheer for. Some people put a lot of their time and interest into sport teams and when you are that emotionally involved there are situations that are bound to get put into overdrive, it's natural and for some people to come on here and act like they're holier than thou is a bit much.

Instead of calling people whiners perhaps stop whining about people whining because the whining is annoying to us whiners that are whining about things that make us whiny.
I'm fine with people arguing about officiating, I personally thought it would be called back. I was wrong, not the first time wont be the last.

What I dont like is that when things go south people attributing it to something with the assumption that there is a causal relationship between the two. I didnt like that karlsson dogged it to milk a call, but we still could have won the draw and then scored into the empty net. I dont care how strongly someone truely beleives that had they not called those icings we would have won but its completely based on conjecture. I try not to enable people who think their beleifs trump reality.

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:35 PM
  #114
Habsawce
Registered User
 
Habsawce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 10,863
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by le_sean View Post
Of course fans from all other teams will try and discredit one of the most respected referees of all-time.
Good morning Kerry,

I'm sure your InBox is being flooded with questions about Ottawa's (kicked-in or not kicked-in) first goal in the third period of game four against Montreal. What is your opinion, and how did the war room decide it was a good goal?

In my untrained opinion, it appears Mika Zibanejad made no attempt to play the puck with his stick. It also appears that his front skate was not completely on the ice, as it would be during an attempt to stop. Immediately following the puck making contact with his skate, his skate is lower to the ice. Would this not constitute a kicking motion? Considering these two points, how is the determination made that this was NOT a "distinct kicking motion?"

Thanks for your insight. Keep up the great work.

Kevin Monk

Kevin:

C'Mon Ref received over 100 e-mails on the very question you asked. This was not an easy call for the Situation Room to make. The quick answer however is that Mika Zibanejad did NOT utilize a natural stopping motion with his left skate as he entered Carey Price's goal crease and focused on the incoming puck. Instead Zibanejad demonstrated a turn of that skate toward the net coupled with a distinct forward motion toward the goal as he contacted the puck. NO GOAL!

First, it is next to impossible for the Referee on the ice to determine if Mika Zibanejad made a "distinct kicking motion" to propel the puck into the goal. The Referee appropriately pointed once the puck entered the net.

The deliberation of any illegal move Zibanejad made in real-time speed could only be detected through video review and best demonstrated on the overhead camera angle. That's where the damming evidence of Mika Zibanejad's skate action is best found. While every play is unique and must be judged on its own merit I have seen similar plays where video review has disallowed goals scored in this fashion.

When the play (video link) was being reviewed I was immediately asked my perspective on the goal by James Duthie and Steve Dryden. I advised them that the forward motion of Mika Zibanejad's skate as demonstrated in the overhead camera should result in a disallowed goal. Former players believe that Zibanejad performed an athletic play as he contacted the puck the blade of his stick first and then his skate to direct or deflect the puck into the goal.
While that might be true (athletic play) the fact remains that under the current rule a forward motion of the skate toward the net has more often than not be ruled as a "distinct kicking motion." Rule 38.4 defines "A DISTINCT KICKING MOTION is one which, with a pendulum motion, the player propels the puck with his sakte into the net."

The majority of personnel that staff the War Room in Toronto (good people to a man) are former players who bring a player's perspective from their experience. While they know what it takes to make the play they have never had to make a ruling or decisions from the perspective of a Referee. Our different career experience and job responsibilities can often cause us to view things from a different perspective.

The Situation Room should at the very least include staffing by former Referees to assist in making these types of decisions; ones they made throughout their career on the ice.

My first choice however would be to allow the Referee(s) on the ice to review the play from a secured location to determine the legality of these types of goals in addition to goalie interference. They get paid to make the tough calls and decisions of this nature are just part of their job description.

Interesting indeed.

Habsawce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:38 PM
  #115
McNuts
Registered User
 
McNuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,821
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Gonzo View Post
Lots of positives this year.

Galchenyuk, Eller, Emelin, Subban, Tinordi and Beaulieu all kept progressing nicely.

A quick turn around from the basement.

Yes, this series is going horrible wrong, but the future is bright.
Something must be done about injuries. Every single year this team is plagued and this has gone on for many years. This isn't statistically probable at all, something's up or we're just insanely unlucky.

McNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:40 PM
  #116
Mrb1p
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Citizen of the world
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by McNuts View Post
Something must be done about injuries. Every single year this team is plagued and this has gone on for many years. This isn't statistically probable at all, something's up or we're just insanely unlucky.
Or out of shape ?

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:42 PM
  #117
sandysan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,594
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrb1p View Post
Or out of shape ?
or we ignore the " you must be this tall to ride the NHL playoffs" sign?

sandysan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:43 PM
  #118
Habs88
Ya I'm a habs fan
 
Habs88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by starryder View Post
I agree wholeheartedly. I am sure most others too would agree (at least the rational ones). However, the chances of you ever convincing Habs88 of your position is zero. Save your breath and your blood pressure too...
You people are getting way to angry reading my posts. You are acting as if I should be humble about the refs officiating the way they did yesterday? That's your opinion not mine mine is that is a disgusting win, would I have taken it of course. I'm not saying the habs couldn't have won that game despite the bad calls I'm saying there were bad calls that ALMOST directly led to the loss if you can't see that then your avoiding it because you don't want to sound like a whining baby. Like I said I don't care what if you think I'm a whining you I have two people non stop whining about my comments telling me to stop whining? Hypocritical much? So I guess that means you deserve no respect because you voiced an opinion. People forget what these boards are about.

Habs88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:44 PM
  #119
Mrb1p
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Citizen of the world
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,466
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
or we ignore the " you must be this tall to ride the NHL playoffs" sign?
Only two of our 4 midjets have been injured.

Mrb1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:50 PM
  #120
HiggsBozon
i.e. GFORCE
 
HiggsBozon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,454
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poulet Kostopoulos View Post
Gallagher hasn't been playing protected minutes like Galchenyuk does. It's a complete injustice to judge Gallagher by just looking at +/-. It's pretty much like judging Plek by +/-. Plek is -3, you think DD has been better, with a +1?
Well, it means that if he has this +/- by playing "normal" minutes, he might need some "training wheels" too... Just like most of this team, before even suggesting Galchenyuk needs some...

HiggsBozon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:50 PM
  #121
Habs88
Ya I'm a habs fan
 
Habs88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
I'm fine with people arguing about officiating, I personally thought it would be called back. I was wrong, not the first time wont be the last.

What I dont like is that when things go south people attributing it to something with the assumption that there is a causal relationship between the two. I didnt like that karlsson dogged it to milk a call, but we still could have won the draw and then scored into the empty net. I dont care how strongly someone truely beleives that had they not called those icings we would have won but its completely based on conjecture. I try not to enable people who think their beleifs trump reality.
Your logic is that even though the refs made bad calls we could have prevailed you can say that about any bad call doesn't make it right. The poster you are quoting Is right and your acting "holier than thou" as if you are so much more respectable because you don't care the refs made really bad calls.

So to sum it up you say I'm a moron and can't be respected the way I think

I say your not passionate about the game..

Habs88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:51 PM
  #122
StellerEller
Canada's Team
 
StellerEller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Hamilton, ON
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,842
vCash: 100
So getting away from the crap last night, how do you guys feel about how we scored on Anderson? Same corner, same delay? Have we found a weakness?

StellerEller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:51 PM
  #123
Habs88
Ya I'm a habs fan
 
Habs88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 868
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Habsawce View Post
Good morning Kerry,

I'm sure your InBox is being flooded with questions about Ottawa's (kicked-in or not kicked-in) first goal in the third period of game four against Montreal. What is your opinion, and how did the war room decide it was a good goal?

In my untrained opinion, it appears Mika Zibanejad made no attempt to play the puck with his stick. It also appears that his front skate was not completely on the ice, as it would be during an attempt to stop. Immediately following the puck making contact with his skate, his skate is lower to the ice. Would this not constitute a kicking motion? Considering these two points, how is the determination made that this was NOT a "distinct kicking motion?"

Thanks for your insight. Keep up the great work.

Kevin Monk

Kevin:

C'Mon Ref received over 100 e-mails on the very question you asked. This was not an easy call for the Situation Room to make. The quick answer however is that Mika Zibanejad did NOT utilize a natural stopping motion with his left skate as he entered Carey Price's goal crease and focused on the incoming puck. Instead Zibanejad demonstrated a turn of that skate toward the net coupled with a distinct forward motion toward the goal as he contacted the puck. NO GOAL!

First, it is next to impossible for the Referee on the ice to determine if Mika Zibanejad made a "distinct kicking motion" to propel the puck into the goal. The Referee appropriately pointed once the puck entered the net.

The deliberation of any illegal move Zibanejad made in real-time speed could only be detected through video review and best demonstrated on the overhead camera angle. That's where the damming evidence of Mika Zibanejad's skate action is best found. While every play is unique and must be judged on its own merit I have seen similar plays where video review has disallowed goals scored in this fashion.

When the play (video link) was being reviewed I was immediately asked my perspective on the goal by James Duthie and Steve Dryden. I advised them that the forward motion of Mika Zibanejad's skate as demonstrated in the overhead camera should result in a disallowed goal. Former players believe that Zibanejad performed an athletic play as he contacted the puck the blade of his stick first and then his skate to direct or deflect the puck into the goal.
While that might be true (athletic play) the fact remains that under the current rule a forward motion of the skate toward the net has more often than not be ruled as a "distinct kicking motion." Rule 38.4 defines "A DISTINCT KICKING MOTION is one which, with a pendulum motion, the player propels the puck with his sakte into the net."

The majority of personnel that staff the War Room in Toronto (good people to a man) are former players who bring a player's perspective from their experience. While they know what it takes to make the play they have never had to make a ruling or decisions from the perspective of a Referee. Our different career experience and job responsibilities can often cause us to view things from a different perspective.

The Situation Room should at the very least include staffing by former Referees to assist in making these types of decisions; ones they made throughout their career on the ice.

My first choice however would be to allow the Referee(s) on the ice to review the play from a secured location to determine the legality of these types of goals in addition to goalie interference. They get paid to make the tough calls and decisions of this nature are just part of their job description.




Interesting indeed.

Yup he just sees what everybody else sees, it clear as day to be honest

Habs88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:53 PM
  #124
PyrettaBlaze
Registered User
 
PyrettaBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 15,950
vCash: 500
@ian_mendes:
Eric Gryba: "We can smell blood. We can taste blood. And it's time to put them away."


PyrettaBlaze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2013, 12:54 PM
  #125
76ftw
24
 
76ftw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Brunswick
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,597
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze View Post
@ian_mendes:
Eric Gryba: "We can smell blood. We can taste blood. And it's time to put them away."


76ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:07 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.