-Give Perezhogin a huge chance to show his ability and to assure his spot on the team.
-I wanna see how Latendresse does without Bonk(see if he can play on numerous lines) + I wanna see how Kostitsyn does if he has someone who can pass him the puck and someone who can dig in the corners.
-Pleks and Johnson are always moving and working hard so I wanna see if Samsonov will be visible with them or not
-Giving the two youngsters a chance with Begin.
I have never been one to rush things and I was not convinced last pre-season, but I am more and more finding myself on the Latendresse bandwagon.
Ribeiro - cut
Kostitsyn - cut
Kotstitsyn > Perezhogin.
The reason's why Perezhogin will go before Kotstitsyn.
1. Kotstitsyn has potential to be better and uses his size better than Perezhogin
2. Kotstitsyn has shown up more than Perezhogin and Kotstitsyn always established himself as a threat on the ice, even if he does not always finish what he creates
3. Belarussians on the teams prospect list, the more we have, the comfortability of them
4. His brother is developing awesomely, by having the two of them together means they will have fun playing together. Competing against eachother, and have a natural chemistry.
5. Him and Grabovski have shown the chemistry they have between the two of them, it's tough to deny it.