HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Vancouver Canucks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Around The League LXII

Closed Thread

Old
05-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Hammer79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood Burrows View Post
Yeah I'm not sure if I buy the PR spin. You gotta think the Leafs media flacks went straight to those two and told them to play nice.
Probably. She didn't roll her eyes until she made eye contact with Riemer's wife. I think it's pretty apparent that the evil eye was directed at Cuthbert. Whatever, it's nothing anyway other than comic relief.

Old
05-08-2013, 11:33 PM
BrandonL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgav View Post
Wish we had a prospect like etem
He would be playing on an AHL checking line right now if the Canucks had drafted him

Old
05-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Bgav
We Stylin'

vCash: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonlee View Post
He would be playing on an AHL checking line right now if the Canucks had drafted him
True lol

Old
05-08-2013, 11:35 PM
Eddy Punch Clock
Everybody calm down

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddawg1950 View Post
I have written and deleted five different answers but there is just no way for me to avoid the "creepy" factor here.

Although I did have a particularly droll riposte that included jello.
Man, I'm getting mezmerized by that gif. There is so much going on.

Outside of the cat fight there is the girl in the upper left hand corner in the Maple Leafs jersey doing some sort of lip yoga exercise before she gulps her beer down... then there is the guy right beside her wishing he was sitting with the brunette... not the blonde; below Maple Leaf girl there is a guy swaying side to side... either he needs to pee or is rocking out to the Justin Bieber song thats playing; Mr. North Stars is trying to talk while chewing gum and Mr. NY Yankees is hiding face because he's so emarassed to be sitting in a section with a bunch of drunk clowns... then at the last second one guy who was hiding behind a bald guy pops up out of nowhere.

Hockey games seem like fun. Wish I could afford to go.

Old
05-08-2013, 11:40 PM
jigsaw99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgav View Post
Wish we had a prospect like etem
could of traded him or Kuznetsov or Coyle had we kept that pick instead of getting Ballard... but that's life.

Old
05-08-2013, 11:43 PM
nameless1
Apathy is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy Punch Clock View Post

Outside of the cat fight there is the girl in the upper left hand corner in the Maple Leafs jersey doing some sort of lip yoga exercise before she gulps her beer down... then there is the guy right beside her wishing he was sitting with the brunette... not the blonde; below Maple Leaf girl there is a guy swaying side to side... either he needs to pee or is rocking out to the Justin Bieber song thats playing; Mr. North Stars is trying to talk while chewing gum and Mr. NY Yankees is hiding face because he's so emarassed to be sitting in a section with a bunch of drunk clowns... then at the last second one guy who was hiding behind a bald guy pops up out of nowhere.

Epic post.

Old
05-08-2013, 11:46 PM
ddawg1950

Quote:

Old
05-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Eddy Punch Clock
Everybody calm down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless1 View Post
Epic post.
You can't spell epic without EPC.

Seriously though, I just got home and that was the first post I saw. I understand the whole situation now that I've seen this:

Old
05-08-2013, 11:48 PM
just22
bum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammer79 View Post
Probably. She didn't roll her eyes until she made eye contact with Riemer's wife. I think it's pretty apparent that the evil eye was directed at Cuthbert. Whatever, it's nothing anyway other than comic relief.
You could see Reimer's wife looking up, towards the fan standing up next to Cuthbert, then turn towards her. Cuthbert rolls her eyes because she's probably heard all sorts of stuff about Phaneuf. There was also a picture with both of them smiling and hugging.

At least that's my interpretation.

Old
05-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Royal Canuck
M-V-P

vCash: 814
Ducks Win!

Twitter |HFBoards Contact | Blog
PSN - TBennz
"You have to hate losing, more than you love winning. "
Old
05-09-2013, 12:05 AM
Royal Canuck
M-V-P

vCash: 814
Don't know the back story, please fill me in.

Old
05-09-2013, 12:10 AM
Eddy Punch Clock
Everybody calm down

So with the Rangers win not only are we the only playoff team to not win a game this year... we're the only playoff team to not win at least two.

We've already been eliminated and yet we're still sinking further and further...

Old
05-09-2013, 12:13 AM
LiquidSnake*

Quote:

Post of the year

The blonde in the Leaf jersey looks like she's saying "NO NO NO NO NO NOOOO!"

Old
05-09-2013, 12:14 AM
Pip
[hello] :)

vCash: 50
Quote:
So with the Rangers win not only are we the only playoff team to not win a game this year... we're the only playoff team to not win at least two.

We've already been eliminated and yet we're still sinking further and further...
Toronto only has one win

Old
05-09-2013, 12:15 AM
BrandonL

Quote:

Wild? Habs?

Old
05-09-2013, 12:31 AM
me2
Callng out the crap

vCash: 93
Quote:

Good news is STL and Wash have the ability to lose 4 straight. Losing a series from 2-0 up. losing 4 straight after being up 2-0 is a pretty decent "choke", that'll sting more than 4-0...... plenty of contenders to lose 3 straight now too.

Last edited by me2: 05-09-2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old
05-09-2013, 12:41 AM
PG Canuck

vCash: 53
I quite enjoyed the Leafs collapse today.

Old
05-09-2013, 12:42 AM
Eddy Punch Clock
Everybody calm down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonlee View Post
Wild? Habs?
Brain fart. Thought those series we're 3-2 now.

Man, getting swept sure messes with your sense of how long other series are going.

When we got eliminated there were other teams that still had only played three games.

I

Old
05-09-2013, 12:56 AM
FloydTheBarber

Krejci has 10 points in 4 games.

No wonder we got destroyed in the Finals.

Their centers are far superior. Play their best when it really matters.

Old
05-09-2013, 12:56 AM
Hammer79

Quote:
Originally Posted by just22 View Post
You could see Reimer's wife looking up, towards the fan standing up next to Cuthbert, then turn towards her. Cuthbert rolls her eyes because she's probably heard all sorts of stuff about Phaneuf. There was also a picture with both of them smiling and hugging.

At least that's my interpretation.
Now that I see the youtube post, I think Riemer's wife is mad at the guy standing up beside Cuthbert. Looks like the guy is saying 'what was that!' before he stands up and his head goes out of frame.

Quote:

Awesome post

The guy in the North Stars hat clearly mouths the 'S' word. I think the girl in the Leafs jersey is saying 'That wasn't a good goal, no.' The guy in the back row is clearly checking out Riemer's wife, until she turns and he looks away to not get caught staring.

Old
05-09-2013, 12:58 AM
BurnabyJayce

Watched the Kings Blues. Andy McDonald is the spitting twin of MayRay. Speed down the outside perimeter, do a button hook right back into the guy chasing you, collide, lose the puck, fall down. Repeat next shift.

Old
05-09-2013, 01:00 AM
B-rock

Quote:

Brilliant! Laughing my ass off

Old
05-09-2013, 01:04 AM
FloydTheBarber

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnabyJayce View Post
Watched the Kings Blues. Andy McDonald is the spitting twin of MayRay. Speed down the outside perimeter, do a button hook right back into the guy chasing you, collide, lose the puck, fall down. Repeat next shift.
With a tiny difference, he was a number one centre on a dominant stanley cup winning team.

Concussions have made him play safer, Raymond has always played like a female cat.

McDonald is also always good for a point or two when playing the Canucks.

Old
05-09-2013, 01:17 AM
aandbreatheme

Why are they rolling their eyes at each other? Aren't they both supporting the Leafs?

Old
05-09-2013, 01:18 AM
PG Canuck

vCash: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme View Post
Why are they rolling their eyes at each other? Aren't they both supporting the Leafs?
Rude comment was said about Reimer or something. I don't know. All I know is that I loved watching the Leafs collapse tonight.

Closed Thread