HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Positives and negatives of tonight

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-24-2006, 01:20 AM
  #51
Toro
Registered User
 
Toro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Windsor
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,740
vCash: 500
After thinking about the game tonight, i believe Kovalev and samsonov rivet, souray etc, need the emotion of real competition(meaningful games) to compete at the top of their game. Most of our veterans believe they just need to go at 75% so as not to get injured or pull a groin or something(by goin 100% when their not ready to do it yet). We have a fast skill team that only has a few spots open and therefore most of the vets feel comfortable. This early in the preseason schedule is really about evaluating the young players in the organizations around the league. At he end of the pre season schedule (last 2 or so games) is when the vets will start to go 100%.

Notice how all the fringe players and rookies are playing well..

Guys like Ryder are coming off injurys(back in his case) and are testing themselves, and guys like johnson has 1 style of play(2 way game) it will always translate well when it comes with speed.

Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 01:33 AM
  #52
henri2014
Registered User
 
henri2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 692
vCash: 500
Positive:

Streit!
Ryder Koivu And Higgins are good together. Higgins his playings great! Ryder is a different player ( in a good way)
Latendresse, WOWOWOWOW, this guy MUST make the team. We need him so badly, he makes this team so much better!
I dont wanna jump on the bandwagon but this guy brings something so different then all the other guys on our team. He must stay with the habs. He can actually get the puck in the corner, he is much faster then last year. WE NEED A POWER FORWARD! Hes young, hes big, hes talented, hes wont shy away from any physical play, c'est un québécois! What else does he need to help this team?

Negative:

8 straight defeats.
Kovy and Samsonov arent passing to each other at all.
Komi didnt look good tonight especially on the Wellwood's goal.
Rivet is taking too many dumb penalties.


Last edited by henri2014: 09-24-2006 at 11:58 AM.
henri2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 01:39 AM
  #53
Geese_Howard*
 
Geese_Howard*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 3,937
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
After thinking about the game tonight, i believe Kovalev and samsonov rivet, souray etc, need the emotion of real competition(meaningful games) to compete at the top of their game. Most of our veterans believe they just need to go at 75% so as not to get injured or pull a groin or something(by goin 100% when their not ready to do it yet). We have a fast skill team that only has a few spots open and therefore most of the vets feel comfortable. This early in the preseason schedule is really about evaluating the young players in the organizations around the league. At he end of the pre season schedule (last 2 or so games) is when the vets will start to go 100%.

Notice how all the fringe players and rookies are playing well..

Guys like Ryder are coming off injurys(back in his case) and are testing themselves, and guys like johnson has 1 style of play(2 way game) it will always translate well when it comes with speed.

cheap excuse, leafs were icing basically a AHL defence with its top pairing Hall Gill and Ian White.... They should try, they owe it to there teammates and fans who showed up for the game. If your using that as an excuse, your covering up for them, and if you really believe that then your team will fail this season.

They should realize they havent won, playing in MTL it can cause headlines, they should have been extra pumped, playing at home, saturday night, vs the leafs, lots of regulars in the line ups and facing a leafs team who are icing a weaker team because they have to play 3 games in 3 nights.

Geese_Howard* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 01:55 AM
  #54
Habsfan18
Global Moderator
The Future
 
Habsfan18's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 22,719
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by henri2014 View Post
Positive:

Streit!
Ryder Koivu And Higgins are good together. Higgins his playings great! Ryder is a different player ( in a good way)
Latendresse, WOWOWOWOW, this guy MUST make the team. We need him so badly, he makes this team so much better!
I dont wanna jump on the bandwagon but this guy brings something so different then all the other guys on our team. He must stay with the habs. He can actually get the puck in the corner, he is much faster then last year. WE NEED A POWER FORWARD! Hes young, hes big, hes talented, hes wont shy away from any physical play, c'est un québécois! What else does he need to help this team?

Negative:

8 straight defeats.
Kovy and Samsonov arent passing to each other at all.
Komi didnt look good tonight especially on the Wellwood's goal.
Rivet is taking too many dump penalties.
I didn't know dumping the puck can get you a penalty

Habsfan18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 02:06 AM
  #55
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Future is Now
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 32,126
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toro View Post
After thinking about the game tonight, i believe Kovalev and samsonov rivet, souray etc, need the emotion of real competition(meaningful games) to compete at the top of their game.
That's obvious but I think it's something people are forgetting. I mean let's face it, Kovalev is guy who often floats in regular season games...how much are we honestly expecting from him in the pre-season?

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 02:54 AM
  #56
Habitant#1
Registered User
 
Habitant#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Brisbane
Country: Australia
Posts: 1,336
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talent Analyst View Post
Positive :

Kovalev and Samsonov : They not match with Ribeiro , Locke center type . They will need a scorer IMO as center .
YES! I've been saying this for days! They need a scoring centre! I'd try Higgins but he's doing well with Koivu and Ryder and we shouldn't mess with that line.

Habitant#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 03:07 AM
  #57
Montrealer
Registered User
 
Montrealer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Chambly QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,450
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geese_Howard View Post
cheap excuse, leafs were icing basically a AHL defence with its top pairing Hall Gill and Ian White.... They should try, they owe it to there teammates and fans who showed up for the game. If your using that as an excuse, your covering up for them, and if you really believe that then your team will fail this season.

They should realize they havent won, playing in MTL it can cause headlines, they should have been extra pumped, playing at home, saturday night, vs the leafs, lots of regulars in the line ups and facing a leafs team who are icing a weaker team because they have to play 3 games in 3 nights.
Is September over yet? No? Ok, back to sleep.

*Yawn*

Montrealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 07:54 AM
  #58
NewHabsEra*
 
NewHabsEra*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 10,695
vCash: 500
Positives:

Higgins... Just amazing... Some are saying Chipchura is by far the smartest kid we have, sorry but Higgins is at the moment our most complete player by a mile.

Ryder... If this guy plays all the season long the way he did tonight, you will never hear me complain about him again... He played a pretty good game tonight!

Koivu... God Im happy to see our captain looking so smooth, so confident on the ice...

Kostitsyn... The puck wasnt finding him much during the game (Not his fault, just one of those games..) but the guy impressed me alot... If the guy isnt NHL ready he is very close to be.. He skates so well, very fluid stickhandling skills... Good effort tonight, he was trying hard and you could see he would do alot better if given a chance on an offensive line and getting PP time... As much as I like Chipchura, he is clearly lacking NHL speed at the moment.

Latendresse.. Played a good game and made a couple of good plays but to be honest I dont feel he is NHL ready, he lacks a bit of quickness and will have to learn how to position himself better on the ice at time... Still, very happy with Latendresse, impressive for a such tall 19 years old kid... He may certainly be considered a top prospect.

Bonk... Could be an interesting option between Sammy and Kovy.. He is a big center and has a solid shot, he showed some pretty good things offensively tonight, was moving well with the puck...

Price looked good.

Johnson is a steal no doubt, great add for the season coming...

Murray was good

Negatives: Kovalev was mediocre at best, his fancy moves didnt even work tonight.. Was soft along the board playing with 0 intensity...

Samsonov looks like a waste of money at the moment.. Im not saying he is a waste of money, just that he looks that way at the moment but Im sure he will step up when the season start (Kovy as well)

Locke.. I wont put him in the negatives cause its already a surprise (to me) he lasted as long.. ( I read in the journal the Montreal he would have been cut if Grabovski hadnt injured his shoulder but anyway..) Tonight he wasnt modiocre but still was looking out of place, he is clearly lacking NHL quickness, what is still more evident when you compare him to the leafs kids (Suglobov, Steen, Wellwood), he was on late on most plays, just like Ribs is most of the time...

Souray and Rivet were brutal, just painful to watch.. They are better to adjust cause we are in trouble.. They had alot of trouble to contain Leafs' speedsters..

Komisarek didnt play a good game but wasnt that bad either, Im not worried to see him play better hockey..


On the Leafs side.. Im Amazingly surprised how fast they can be.. Kids like Suglobov, Wellwood, Steen are explosive and creative with the puck, they will give some headache to the not so mobile and slow defensemen...

I still think we have better players and better kids but we are just not playing great hockey as a team right now.. On the other side, the Bruins and the Leafs look already boosted and hungry to start the season.. Personally Im not worried at all, we will be ready when the season start and thats the most important while some other teams will have spent some energy during the camp..

NewHabsEra* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 08:47 AM
  #59
habsrock76
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Ottawa
Posts: 483
vCash: 500
Good to see alot of fans are seeing the same things out there, which usually means the ones in charge see them as well.

FORWARDS

Koivu - Same player game in and game out, sets the tone with working his *** off every game

Ryder - Less a season lasting injury looks alot quicker and more inspired out there.

Higgins - Plays a similar style to Koivu, great work ethic, best board battler on the team. It's scary he's only 23.

Kovalev - PRESEASON, not interested, knows he has a spot, why risk an injury. He always steps up when games really count.

Locke - Did not look good tonight. Its scary how a guy who led the OHL 2 years in scoring will never crack an NHL roster(Unless miraculously gains 25 lbs). Just too small, and not enough speed or skill to deal with it.

Samsonov - Looks lost and confused out there, never in the right spot...just isnt clicking with the linemates. Hoping a little more time will sort itself out. Doesnt help Locke centering that line all night though.

Johnson - Like his speed and size, uses it well. Smart hockey player, great acquisition for only a 4th pick

Chipper - Great hockey sense, zero puck skills. Wasnt overly impressed with him.

Kost - Other than the gaff early in his own zone, looked alright tonight. Definitley showed some desparation by buzzing around at times, quicker than i thought he was, Chipper i felt dragged that line down tonight.

Murray - feisty, tenacious, always skating. Typical game from Murray.

Bonk - Easily one of our better players last night, he looked alot faster then he did last year. Great work down low, and has great hockey sense. As much as he usually has a bad following on these boards(most likely salary related), no ones ready to take his spot away. Hell im ready to try him with Sammy and Kovy(nothing else is working), he's a battler and will do all the dirty work they wont.

Lats - Well lemme just say all preseason ive said he wont make it for a number of reasons. Again after only watching the one game, he's ready to play right now, he hit everything in sight, uses his body well, and creates scoring chances(everything neeed of 3rd or 4th liner). He's definitely ahead of anyone else trying to crack this sqaud, and i'm starting to think he'll make this team.

DEFENSE

Souray - Played a decent game, just the one defensive lapse for the game winning goal.

Rivet - barely even noticed him, except when he lost his man that led to two goals.

Benoit - Better than i thought he was, though shouldnt ever crack our roster.

Komisarek - He has to stop trying to make the big hit!!!! Puts himself out of position every time he does it and leads to goals, including one last night.

O'Byrne - His potential is through the roof, needs some seasoning in the minors, and with a little polish will be a force on our back line.

Streit - Great underdog story. Easily our best d-man last night. Though he doesnt lay the big hits, he takes pucks away by angling his body perfectly and squeezes the player it, and alot of times its more effective then the big hit.

Price - Looks huge in the net, covers so much space. Appears to be quick in his net. Made some solid saves not expected of a 19 yr old rookie.

Huet - Looked soft and didnt appear sharp at all. I know its preseason but im a little concerned about having a 3mill flash in the pan, anchoring us down all year. I guess time will tell.

Overall thoughts : Embarassing that we had our top 2 lines playing and still lost to pre-dominately AHL team. Our defence still appear to be our achilles heal and we'll continue to suffer unless its addressed.

habsrock76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 08:56 AM
  #60
Mikhail Grabovsky*
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: at your girlfriends
Country: Canada
Posts: 335
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
After reading this thread, I have concluded one thing.


Rivet did naughty things to White Snake's family members.

Please don't call him White Snake , there is only one WhiteSnake Here...!!!

Mikhail Grabovsky* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 08:58 AM
  #61
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,723
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Some one please tell me that Tavares is going to be in this years draft. At least losing will be an easy pill to swallow if there are some dominant prospects to be drafted.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 09:40 AM
  #62
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
I thought th eteam looked OK for the most part, though watching in a bar, you don't always get a great read on the play.

Latendresse is going to force a tough decision. Notice Carbo's comment about how a kid like Lats would have to bring it every shift. There's a little message there. If he believes that he can be a physical power presence, he can make the team. If Carbo believes that he isn't ready mentally to compete every night, well why waste a year towards ufa status. The 8 game trail may be a possibility.

I like what I see from Kostitsyn. He isn't a dominating type player, but he never will be. he seems hungry for the puck in the zone, and that's big with his style of play. He has a bit in common with Ryder {i know his fans will hate that] in he's going to have to be a scorer to make it.

Ryder seemed to move his feet, play with some jump. Notice his hands on his goal ? All his detractors should note that teh ability to do that often decides games. Good style points matter in judged sports only. His linemates played their usual games, a good sign.

Rivet,Souray and co. well it's hard to say much in a penalty dominated game. I don't see O'Byrne or Benoit as being close to ready. Streit had a good game, but I think we'll be picking someone up before the season starts. I hadn't thought so at first, but with Cote's injury, well we'll see..

I'm a Rivet fan. I like his game and disagree with all 3 posts about his futility. He didn't have much of a game, but I think he contributes on a nightly basis for the most part. I think he and Souray are not a good pairing though. Anyone else notice that Souray has chemistry problems with partners ? I like the guy but find that his pairing seldom meshes for some reason. He's actually played his best hockey with Brisebois. Is the answer a more mobile partner ? Maybe Dandenault ?

Price sure looked big in the net.

Samsonov, well we have to be patient as we have no choice.



Mike8 made a good point, the team has a lot of forwards ready. Unfortunately not ready to be stars, but ready to play. They do have some tough calls to make.
I don't want to start a Ribs thing here, but Adding up the numbers of wingers ready, I did think it was a shame that none could play C. I don't believe in the theory that Higgins could be shifted. I think we'd subtract an excellent winger to add an average C.

Gainey and co. have a tough task, the forwards of equal ability add up and some won't progress much more in the A, but none seem ready to make a huge impact. Maybe a deal could be coming, but some unproven kids value won't be that high.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 10:08 AM
  #63
#44_delivers
Registered User
 
#44_delivers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: edmonton
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,009
vCash: 500
only positives: ryder, streit, higgins, bonk, price (i was impressed by him)

a.k played a bit lost and alone,

lats looked o.k, didn'y use his body as effective as he should have.

sammy had an off night, seemed like he didn't know where anybody was,

saku was fun to watch.

the vets don't have the intensity or chemistry yet, there gonna find there skates soon enough.

i would really like to see this line combo a try samsonov koivu ryder

also i would love to see a higgs bonk kovalev --- bonk has to play good to deserve that shot

to add one more thing; this team would really really benefit if they got another ryder type player for the top 6( a good finisher)

#44_delivers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 11:05 AM
  #64
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,723
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
What needs to be done is this
Higgins - Koivu - Ryder
Kovalev - Plekanec - Johnson
Latendresse - Bonk - Samsonov
Begin - Lapierre - Murray

1st line is self explanatory.
2nd line is to add grit, speed and defensive awareness to a second line but also having a nice scoring touch.
3rd line is still bump and grind with Samsonov's speed, Latendresse and Bonk as big body presences.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 11:22 AM
  #65
hab
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 654
vCash: 500
NEGATIVE- that 3rd or 4th goal toronto scored where souray and rivet simply could

NOT clear the zone against these AHL level players


NOT A GOOD SIGN!!!!!!


I thought ryder and price played very good. koivu looks healthy.lats was OK, and

he was given a ton of ice time I noticed(I am sure that was planned).kostitsyn

had a lot of energy, did not really create much with it, but he still looked very

involved when he was on the ice.

hab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 11:28 AM
  #66
LePoche69
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Montreal
Posts: 2,473
vCash: 500
I agree with most of the positives listed here. Samer for the negatives.

But about negatives, what I saw that I haven't reed yet is about O'Byrne.

I don't want to get overly negative and I know that the kid's a kid, but i would say I have some major concerns about his game.

I'm affraid some things I saw are the type of things that he may never overcome. He doesn't seems to see the ice well and make bad decision that may show an important lack of hockey sense. He may turn out to be another Andrew Archer and never make it.

Let's hope I'm wrong and that by working on his weakness, he turns out to be another Craig Ludwig (and that's the better I can see him becoming).

LePoche69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 12:08 PM
  #67
WeThreeKings
Registered User
 
WeThreeKings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Halifax
Country: Canada
Posts: 30,723
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to WeThreeKings
Positive, even if we stink, we draft high.

WeThreeKings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 12:42 PM
  #68
Guillermo
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hull / Québec
Posts: 215
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Guillermo Send a message via Yahoo to Guillermo
A few random notes from the game. Even though Rivet, Souray and Streit are relatively speedy, I feel their decision-making isn't always fast. Streit and Souray have that tendency to skate with the puck slowly and then make an obvious first pass, but then the forward has no choice but to dump the puck. We'll also have to fix that 5 on 3 PP. Souray always wants to shoot the puck. Sometimes, it could be useful to pass down low. Markov will help in this department for sure. I feel we'll see more of Streit on the PP this year.

I can't wait to evaluate Carbonneau's coaching. Obviously, in preseason, he is trying a lot of things (example : Kostitsyn, Latendresse on the PK, line juggling).

Oh well, I wanted to say more, but writing in English takes me a lot of time

Guillermo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 12:45 PM
  #69
Mike8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 10,783
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bûcheron View Post
Oh well, I wanted to say more, but writing in English takes me a lot of time
Really, until you made this comment I would've assumed english was your native tongue.

Mike8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 01:59 PM
  #70
caper13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: cape breton nova scotia
Posts: 392
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bûcheron View Post
A few random notes from the game. Even though Rivet, Souray and Streit are relatively speedy, I feel their decision-making isn't always fast. Streit and Souray have that tendency to skate with the puck slowly and then make an obvious first pass, but then the forward has no choice but to dump the puck. We'll also have to fix that 5 on 3 PP. Souray always wants to shoot the puck. Sometimes, it could be useful to pass down low. Markov will help in this department for sure. I feel we'll see more of Streit on the PP this year.

I can't wait to evaluate Carbonneau's coaching. Obviously, in preseason, he is trying a lot of things (example : Kostitsyn, Latendresse on the PK, line juggling).

Oh well, I wanted to say more, but writing in English takes me a lot of time
i think the chipper is the most ready to make the jump, a very inteligent player,and never seems to give ,imho.thanks.

caper13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 02:03 PM
  #71
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,628
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by caper13 View Post
i think the chipper is the most ready to make the jump, a very inteligent player,and never seems to give ,imho.thanks.
Chipper isn't ready. He has the smarts to play in the bigs, but doesn't have the skills to match 'em... Don't know if he'll ever be more than a 4th liner, if that.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 03:37 PM
  #72
larue*
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,688
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
Chipper isn't ready. He has the smarts to play in the bigs, but doesn't have the skills to match 'em... Don't know if he'll ever be more than a 4th liner, if that.
Chipper will be an excellent NHLer sooner than you lead to believe. He will also be a top six player. He is so smart without the puck. He can also make excellent defensive plays that lead to offense. Last night was a good example. He broke up a play in the defensive zone then deked the offender and sent a nice breakout pass to Kosty I think. It almost lead to a goal. That is NHL smarts. He prove you wrong real soon. Broooohaha.

larue* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 03:38 PM
  #73
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,628
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Chipper will be an excellent NHLer sooner than you lead to believe. He will also be a top six player. He is so smart without the puck. He can also make excellent defensive plays that lead to offense. Last night was a good example. He broke up a play in the defensive zone then deked the defender and sent a nice breakout pass to Kosty I think. It almost lead to a goal. That is NHL smarts. He prove you wrong real soon. Broooohaha.
Don't think he'll ever have the speed or skills to make for a good top 6 player. His offensive talents are a tad underrated, but not to that point. At best, Chipchura is a career 3rd liner.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 03:39 PM
  #74
larue*
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,688
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
Don't think he'll ever have the speed or skills to make for a good top 6 player. His offensive talents are a tad underrated, but not to that point. At best, Chipchura is a career 3rd liner.

Even so he could easily be the best 3rd line center for years to come.

larue* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-24-2006, 03:42 PM
  #75
Shabutie
Registered User
 
Shabutie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Ottawa
Country: Portugal
Posts: 15,628
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Even so he could easily be the best 3rd line center for years to come.
Personally I think Plekanec will have a better carreer, but it's possible. Yet if you mean league wide, you're dreaming.

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.