HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
National Hockey League Talk Discuss NHL players, teams, games, and the Stanley Cup Playoffs.

(2) Montreal Canadiens vs. (7) Ottawa Senators | Part XI

Closed Thread

Old
05-09-2013, 08:20 AM
kingdok

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iGuy View Post
Well of course, as there would be no other way than in 7......good luck with that!
Yes your team can always concede.

Old
05-09-2013, 08:21 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital O TEETEE 613 View Post
Thats the thing, you arent even close to being the better team. It isnt being talk about enough. Ottawa is a team, Montreal is a bunch of individuals.

Also if PK is the next Captian, then the Canadiens are doomed. He is the Habs best player, and he also would be the worst Captian ever in Canadiens history.

Ottawa is a tight knit bunch, and they have great chemistry...they frickin love each other.

This is the reason the series is 3-1 Ottawa, not the refs, not the goalies, not the injuries....it's that Ottawa is a tighter team by far.
is that your way of saying you havent watched the games ?

Old
05-09-2013, 08:21 AM
hockeyalltheway
Let's win it all -MR

Habs are winning in three, guys. Duh. Haven't you heard of time travel?

05-09-2013, 08:22 AM
jbeck5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECWHSWI View Post
ask them.
So you dont know and are making all this up.

Old
05-09-2013, 08:22 AM
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.

Anyone know who our extra two teammates will be tonight?

Old
05-09-2013, 08:23 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeck5 View Post
So you dont know and are making all this up.
well, you ask them why they felt the need to acknowledge/apologize for such a tiny mistake as a faceoff taken on the wrong side.

Old
05-09-2013, 08:24 AM
BigZKingK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie Grossie View Post
The usual Diaz and Budaj

Old
05-09-2013, 08:24 AM
Dysentery
Ottawa Senators

vCash: 50
Quote:
Rooney is one of them.

Old
05-09-2013, 08:25 AM
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.

Quote:
well, you ask them why they felt the need to acknowledge/apologize for such a tiny mistake as a faceoff taken on the wrong side.
If they were truly against you, a couple of your players wouldn't have been available for Game 4 due to rightfully getting suspended. So there goes that. Or maybe they're trying to not make it too obvious!

Old
05-09-2013, 08:25 AM
328iGuy

Quote:
dont quit your day job
Well look forward to your posts once we close out the series, it shall be fun my friend.

Hopefully the excuses stop and you admit that your MTL in 7 comments were incorrect, and it wasnt due to the refs or the NHL or the soft ice in MTL etc etc....

Old
05-09-2013, 08:26 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
If they were truly against you, a couple of your players wouldn't have been available for Game 4 due to rightfully getting suspended. So there goes that. Or maybe they're trying to not make it too obvious!
Yeah I know, in your world, the league aknowledge/apologize for mistakes pretty much every games

Old
jbeck5

Quote:
They aknowledged it because your team cried to the league. Your team always cries. Ref and linesman make mistakes every game but they dont say anything about it because teams dont cry. Habs on the other hand...its not rocket science! I mean look, youre crying right now.

Old
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
Originally Posted by 328iGuy View Post
Well look forward to your posts once we close out the series, it shall be fun my friend.

Hopefully the excuses stop and you admit that your MTL in 7 comments were incorrect, and it wasnt due to the refs or the NHL or the soft ice in MTL etc etc....
I said that ?

Old
05-09-2013, 08:27 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
They aknowledged it because your team cried to the league. Your team always cries. Ref and linesman make mistakes every game but they dont say anything about it b
league is that soft ? really ?

Old
05-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Penny Lane
Sens fan in the USA.

Quote:
Yeah I know, in your world, the league aknowledge/apologize for mistakes pretty much every games
Is that all you have? An acknowledgement of a blown face off call? That's pretty lame proof.

Old
05-09-2013, 08:29 AM
Jerk Store
Classless

Quote:
ask them.
You have a hard time dealing with your sadness and dissapointment right now and it shows. You have to search every cranny and nook in your brain to create excuses for the lack of 60 minute efforts from your team. You use it, but even you know it's not a valid excuse, but you keep at it thinking "even if I don't believe it myself, I'll try to get under their skin and bring up this controversy that I created out of sadness in my head, and while they probably don't believe it, I will at least frustrate them so that they can feel an ever so small fraction of my pain. The thing is, we don't give a ****. We know you guys are the oversensitive kid of the NHL and we know how much this hurts you after the season you've had. You're the spitting image of your coach and your media.

And us, we love it. Ask Rangers fans how we are in defeat. We didn'nt result to the lame shenanigans you guys try to pull off, whining, conspiracy theory and all. For the same reasons your emotions run high when you win, they go very, very low when you lose. Don't hide it, none of your comments matter to us. I am very happy that you're hurting as a fan right now.

As for the more level headed fans who are still capable of having a conversation, I'm happy that a rivalry has finally been created. The series isn't over and I'm sure it will all carry over to next season

Old
05-09-2013, 08:30 AM
jbeck5

Quote:
league is that soft ? really ?
The league isnt crying. You are. Whos soft again?

Old
05-09-2013, 08:31 AM
kingdok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Store View Post
You have a hard time dealing with your sadness and dissapointment right now and it shows. You have to search every cranny and nook in your brain to create excuses for the lack of 60 minute efforts from your team. You use it, but even you know it's not a valid excuse, but you keep at it thinking "even if I don't believe it myself, I'll try to get under their skin and bring up this controversy that I created out of sadness in my head, and while they probably don't believe it, I will at least frustrate them so that they can feel an ever so small fraction of my pain. The thing is, we don't give a ****. We know you guys are the oversensitive kid of the NHL and we know how much this hurts you after the season you've had. You're the spitting image of your coach and your media.

And us, we love it. Ask Rangers fans how we are in defeat. We didn'nt result to the lame shenanigans you guys try to pull off, whining, conspiracy theory and all. For the same reasons your emotions run high when you win, they go very, very low when you lose. Don't hide it, none of your comments matter to us. I am very happy that you're hurting as a fan right now.

As for the more level headed fans who are still capable of having a conversation, I'm happy that a rivalry has finally been created. The series isn't over and I'm sure it will all carry over to next season
Wonder if they'll show up today.

Old
05-09-2013, 08:31 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
The league isnt crying. You are. Whos soft again?
well, all it took as a few comments for the league to react that way, I'd say they're pretty soft...

Old
05-09-2013, 08:32 AM
NewbieOfGames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capital O TEETEE 613 View Post
Thats the thing, you arent even close to being the better team. It isnt being talk about enough. Ottawa is a team, Montreal is a bunch of individuals.

Also if PK is the next Captian, then the Canadiens are doomed. He is the Habs best player, and he also would be the worst Captian ever in Canadiens history

Ottawa is a tight knit bunch, and they have great chemistry...they frickin love each other.

This is the reason the series is 3-1 Ottawa, not the refs, not the goalies, not the injuries....it's that Ottawa is a tighter team by far.
-What i see here is a popular misbelief that Subban is egocentric, that he play for himself and not the team. What i can tell you, is that Subban is the ultimate team player, he will give 100% of his person when hes on the ice and thats what is important. He will preech by the exemple.
But this year, nobody should keep saying that misbelief that Subban is egocentric. He stopped putting a show on the ice and act only for his team benifits, he dosent speak much anymore with the medias, he try not have the full media attention on him, but on his team game. Like the day he was nominated for the Norris, the medias wanted to speak with him but he refused because he didnt want the attention on a day where his team needed to win a big game (and he actually came pretty strong with that goal to help his team).

^^if thats not our next captain, then Habs are doomed for real

Old
05-09-2013, 08:32 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenzZen View Post
Continue to not have one.
true, I have an evening/night job... who told ya ?

Old
05-09-2013, 08:33 AM
jbeck5

Quote:
you fail, but at least you tried kid
HE failed? Hmmm ok...LOL

Old
05-09-2013, 08:34 AM
hockeyalltheway
Let's win it all -MR

Quote:
true, I have an evening/night job... who told ya ?
It's hard to spot UFOs in the daylight.

Old
Tuggy

As these 11(!!) threads on this series have shown, they are a goldmine for trolls and trolling people. It's so easy for them.

Old
Quo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenzZen View Post
Continue to not have one.

Closed Thread