HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sens Beat Habs 4-1 in Series!!!

Old
05-11-2013, 08:44 AM
Wiercioch2Karlsson

vCash: 500
What did you guys think of Plekanec? I didn't watch a lot of Habs games this year (other than against Sens, actually), but I thought he lacked heart and dogged it on a number of occasions. Anybody share that assessment?

Wiercioch2Karlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Boobie Miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiercioch2Karlsson View Post
What did you guys think of Plekanec? I didn't watch a lot of Habs games this year (other than against Sens, actually), but I thought he lacked heart and dogged it on a number of occasions. Anybody share that assessment?
Not very noticeable other than a few nice passes

Boobie Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Milan the God*

He was invisible.

I did notice him do the same move as he does in the regular season all the time. He sets himself up for a one timer.

Milan the God* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2013, 09:49 AM
SlapJack
Scum bag Sens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitlick View Post
Here's an interesting sidebar:

Sens have more French-Canadian players than Habs.

Pageau
Benoit
Latendresse
Methot (fluent in English and French)

Desharnais
Dumont
Boullion
And technically, Bouillon was born in New York. Still French of course but he won't be around much longer and Dumont is a tweener, so that leaves Desharnais as the only likely player to stick. And he's the type of player that the Habs really need to upgrade.

SlapJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2013, 09:54 AM
SlapJack
Scum bag Sens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiercioch2Karlsson View Post
He was ok but I think he's suffering from the same thing that Turris had for this season - he's their best overall centre just not a #1. Ottawa did a good job limiting his chances, otherwise he is a fine player and I thought he played decent in the series.

Old
05-11-2013, 10:02 AM
sens2k9

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlapJack View Post
He was ok but I think he's suffering from the same thing that Turris had for this season - he's their best overall centre just not a #1. Ottawa did a good job limiting his chances, otherwise he is a fine player and I thought he played decent in the series.
Check the Montreal board. He's one of the leagues most underrated players, a fantastic number one centre and should be a perennial selke candidate! It's obviously the rest of the leagues bias and jealousy that prevents him from being recognized as such.

I wish I was joking.

He was invisible. He wasn't just outplayed by Turris. He was outplayed by ALL our centres.

sens2k9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2013, 10:03 AM
Grado
it's yersal

vCash: 50
I always find Plekanec dangerous against us. He was definitely playing injured, he wasn't skating like he did during the season.

Grado is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-11-2013, 10:14 AM
SlapJack
Scum bag Sens

Quote:
Originally Posted by sens2k9 View Post
Check the Montreal board. He's one of the leagues most underrated players, a fantastic number one centre and should be a perennial selke candidate! It's obviously the rest of the leagues bias and jealousy that prevents him from being recognized as such.

I wish I was joking.

He was invisible. He wasn't just outplayed by Turris. He was outplayed by ALL our centres.
He is a very underrated player and he would be an outstanding #2 centre on just about any team in the NHL. And he had a tough assignment against Ottawa given that Montreal didn't have any other centres to lighten the load.