League Schedule has been changed. Draft will be on Monday
Game Start: Monday
Day 1 13th Monday Team set ups, trading and UFA starts, Draft at 10:00 Pm EST . Please send me a list if you can't make it. All trades involving Draft picks must be made by 9:00 p.m. EST.
Day 2 14th Tuesday UFA ends at midnight and trading
Day 3 15th Wednesday Trading and initial standings voting (worth 66% of
Day 4 16th Thursday Trade deadline at midnight (no trades will be allowed afterwards)
Day 5 17th Friday Voting for standings
Day 6 18th Saturday Voting
Day 7 19th Sunday Voting
If necessary Voting will continue into Monday and day 8 will be added.
Sorry to those who PMed me today. Was a pretty busy day, but I should have replied to most PMs.
We have received a lot of interest in our core players, enough that we are certainly going to choose the option to restructure this franchise. That said, any of our current core players could be moved in an attempt to get younger. We are looking for young/elite NHL talent, top prospects, and 1st/2nd round draft selections in the upcoming draft.
Notable Players OTB:
- Daniel and Henrik Sedin: Both have NTCs, would certainly have to be traded as a pair. The inquiring team will likely have to be a top contender. Be prepared to move some legit young talent.
- Ryan Kesler: One of the best 2-way centers in the NHL. Plays with intensity, hits, scores, and is always a presence on the ice. I have zero problem keeping Kesler if the right deal is not there.
- Alex Burrows: Heart and soul player. One of the most versatile guys in the league. Tremendous work ethic, excellent penalty killer and all around pest.
- Kevin Bieksa: Physical, all-around defenseman. Plays big minutes in all situations and he's not afraid to lead the attack offensively.
- Dan Hamhuis: One of the best 2-way defenders in the NHL. Plays a smart, poised game and is the backbone of our defense. Has shown much better offensive potential since he started receiving power play time.
- Alex Edler: The most gifted of all Canuck defenders, the big Swede can be a huge game changer. He logs a ton of minutes, has a cannon of a shot, has impressive skating and a physical game. Like Kesler, I could live with keeping Edler if the right deal does not come along.
- Roberto Luongo: Through it all, Roberto Luongo is still a top flight goalie in the NHL. In real life, his contract is scary, in this one year game, $5.3m cap hit is a bargain for a top starting goalie. His value in this game is much greater then what's perceived in real life. In other words, I ain't giving him away!
- Cory Schneider: Just entering his prime, Cory Schneider has impressed everyone in the NHL this season. He has tremendous abilities, is strong down low, and signed to a very good contract. He will only go if the right offer comes in.
Guys like Jason Garrison, Jannik Hansen, David Booth, Keith Ballard, Chris Higgins, etc can all be discussed.
wtf. im rebuilding again, the game havent started i Want players 23/24 old or younger (NHL players + Specs) + PICKS
We are doing exactly the same as Produce becuase we can #YOLO
Notable players OTB
- P.K Subban: A great top Defender, can play top minutes, PP, BP is physical, and he can go to attack, he is also young and have a great cap hit. E: He is a Nooris Trophy candidate also
- Carey Price: Carey is a #1 goalie in the NHL, he have become that great leader of the Habs, if he wasnt injured i think that Carey would took Montreal longer in the playoffs, is also like Subban young and have hes whole future in front of him.
- Max Pacioretty: A young winger that we all nows he produce, a 1st liner with great body and a great shot. A beastly LW and he will become Montreals leader soon
- Tomas Plekanec: One of the best 2nd line centers in the NHL, he always producing and plays with a great leadership, perfect for teams with Center problem, have a decent cap hit but if you get him you are sure to getting 50 pts +
- Andrei Markov: Markov is little bit older, have lost little speed etc. (thanks to injury) like every player who gets older but he made a really good season this year, 30 pts and he actually showed that he still has it to be a top pairing D and a really good PP defender.
Josh Gorges: A great Stay Home defender, great top 4 defender, great cap hit. Go get him!
Ryan Bouruqe: Gritty top 6 LW, he can produce if he plays with good guys, and he alwyas stands up for your team.
David Deshardains: a small C that also is top 6, he had a great last year and people was interested to see if he could keep it up and he was actually really good this season. A small but great C
Brian Gionta: A captain who knows what it have to lead a team, he is a good goalscorer and he is a good top 6! An amazing teamplayer.
Players like Prust, Moen, Kaberle, Emelin, Bouillon, Diaz is also OTB
Last edited by HankTheTankYoLo: 05-12-2013 at 08:02 AM.
The plans have changed. We are going to treat this game as if it's long term which means we have interest in everything.. But prospects and picks , unless there good specs. OV and Backstrom WON'T Move. However, Everyone else will be OTB but don't Excpect Green to be cheap , him and OV Seem to be ripping it up.