HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Central Europe
Central Europe Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Italy

Slovan vs Trencin

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
09-27-2006, 12:12 AM
  #1
javorka
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Country: Canada
Posts: 207
vCash: 500
Slovan vs Trencin

If someone would be so kind as to translate.....

Astašenka a Hubu, čo nám trochu skomplikovalo situáciu a prehrali sme prvú tretinu. Cez prestávku sme sa zreorganizovali a taktickým výkonom a bojovnosťou sme zápas otočili. Myslím si, že sme vyhrali zaslúžene."

javorka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2006, 01:20 PM
  #2
e-e
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: here
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,870
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by javorka View Post
If someone would be so kind as to translate.....

Astašenka a Hubu, čo nám trochu skomplikovalo situáciu a prehrali sme prvú tretinu. Cez prestávku sme sa zreorganizovali a taktickým výkonom a bojovnosťou sme zápas otočili. Myslím si, že sme vyhrali zaslúžene."
....that was what made the situation a bit complicated for us and we were losing after first. during intermision we got back together (that was funny word to translate) and later on with better play we managed to win the game.
i think, we were the better team......something like that....

e-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2006, 01:22 PM
  #3
12# Peter Bondra
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Country: Slovakia
Posts: 8,688
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-e View Post
....that was what made the situation a bit complicated for us and we were losing after first. during intermision we got back together (that was funny word to translate) and later on with better play we managed to win the game.
i think, we were the better team......something like that....
The last part could be:
I think our win was deserved.

12# Peter Bondra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-27-2006, 01:41 PM
  #4
e-e
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: here
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,870
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12# Peter Bondra View Post
The last part could be:
I think our win was deserved.
whats the difference dude?...but thanks for backing me up..

e-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.